- 274

- Turkey
What a pity that this car is not in the assetto corsa
What a pity that this car is not in the assetto corsaView attachment 1005924
here's what i've got so far - its like 2% done if that, still a few inaccuracies in the mesh I need to sort out, i'll give you the next update on the 9th of July 2038
View attachment 1005921 View attachment 1005922 View attachment 1005923
Autumnring (update)
View attachment 1005919
track features:
* track lights and additional lighting (on some black-spots)
* few replay cams
* rain FX
* grass FX (not working)
* green-semaphores
* low glow to sponsor-ads & surrounding trees
* water shader
* vao
Thanks for sharing this little gem @gutbomb... 👍
Unsure of original author's identity, and if other configuration files are available out there. This mod happen to have all the key-ingredients available - it was just a matter of stitching-it all up into a nifty package. Enjoy.
Rename download txt-file back to its original format & extract <autumnring__ext-config+cams+vao.7z>
Installed it and wanted to try but I get this unexpected error window:Autumnring (update)
View attachment 1005919
track features:
* track lights and additional lighting (on some black-spots)
* few replay cams
* rain FX
* grass FX (not working)
* green-semaphores
* low glow to sponsor-ads & surrounding trees
* water shader
* vao
Thanks for sharing this little gem @gutbomb... 👍
Unsure of original author's identity, and if other configuration files are available out there. This mod happen to have all the key-ingredients available - it was just a matter of stitching-it all up into a nifty package. Enjoy.
Rename download txt-file back to its original format & extract <autumnring__ext-config+cams+vao.7z>
Installed it and wanted to try but I get this unexpected error window:
View attachment 1005935
When ALT-TAbbing out of it I get:
View attachment 1005934
Edit: track worked fine before the install.
Edit2: just noticed the above post...maybe that's the issue ?
Edit3: nope that was not it...
Did you install @gutbomb posted one before?Installed it and wanted to try but I get this unexpected error window:
View attachment 1005935
When ALT-TAbbing out of it I get:
View attachment 1005934
Edit: track worked fine before the install.
Edit2: just noticed the above post...maybe that's the issue ?
Edit3: nope that was not it...
Hi. i'm new and I don't wanna to read 3400 pages.Which classic McLaren F1 mod is the best and most updated? The same question for Bad Boys 2 Porsche 964 3.6 turbo?
Did you install @gutbomb posted one before?
https://sharemods.com/zkk43s26bbc7/autumnring.7z.html
and then the update from @racealot afterwards?
Who knows, just asking...![]()
Hi. i'm new and I don't wanna to read 3400 pages.Which classic McLaren F1 mod is the best and most updated? The same question for Bad Boys 2 Porsche 964 3.6 turbo?
No, I used the Autumn Ring I already had installed.Did you install @gutbomb posted one before?
https://sharemods.com/zkk43s26bbc7/autumnring.7z.html
and then the update from @racealot afterwards?
Who knows, just asking...![]()
McLaren F1 (road version from 1994)
I´ve spent many, many hours trying to recreate the real performance and behaviour of this car.
Starting from the engine, real dyno curves and real aceleration figures are present. You´ll feel exactly how fast this Mclaren can accelerate with its low weight and >600 bhp.
Gear ratios are accurate. Limited slip diff is 40% on power like the real car. Coast and preload (there’s no data of them) have been tuned after hours of watching videos and comparing.
Steering ratio is accurate. You´ll turn your steering wheel as much as in the real car.
There is data for suspensión rate (1,43 / 1,80 Hz front and rear). It´s a very soft sprung car for such a performance (look at the videos from Tiff Needell, it lifts its nose like a boat and sinks it like a submarine). Like real car, it has mild understeer into the corner and then you can break traction very easily, whatever gear you choose (car has no aids). It´s very important to press throttle like a surgeon if you are below third gear. In Best Motoring videos or the Tiff Needell ones, you can see that the car is a beast under sudden acceleration, so be very careful. Its tyre technology is from the 90’s. Don´t expect a car with Pirelli Trofeo R levels of grip
The car feels like a rocket in fast circuits like Monza (again, be careful at corners, this is no P1 GTR), but feels uncomfortable in slow circuits because of it´s huge acceleration and no aids.
Have fun
(*) In post #63293 you have a comparison video with the real car
Car link: https://sharemods.com/xgcuurz1fi53/jf_mclaren_f1_1994.rar.html

No, I used the Autumn Ring I already had installed.
I tried with different cars, all layouts, changed time of day, changed SOL weather...restarted CM, then restarted my system, tried again...to no avail.
So I DL and installed the @gutbomb track, then the update from @racealot, kept fingers crossed, but the result is the same: game crash...
I suppose I have to keep the original version without updates, that worked fine.
Sorry, forgot to mention, that's another thing I tried. Didn't help either.Not good to hear Fana...
Here's another left-field approach... I recall you mentioning that you have the BLM Lights app - are you meant to add this track (as an exception maybe) within a file for this app? Unsure if I understood this procedure correctly...
Does the gutbomb's track version work on its own?
Hi. i'm new and I don't wanna to read 3400 pages
Welcome to the thread, which is here to be read, there s a lot of interesting content to discover.
Take your time.
Which would probably result in about another 500 pages.I think it should be sticked post on first page with links to most important things. Thanks
Sorry, forgot to mention, that's another thing I tried. Didn't help either.
Procedure for conflicting tracks is just to add them to the BLM app excluded list, which solves all related issues. I should add that I had problems with a dozen or so tracks, where in the end the culprit was that the extension.ini files used curved instead of straight (")? It was @slider666 who discovered that. Adjusting all extension.ini files for these tracks resulted in no more issues (even when removed from the excluded list). So now I have no tracks in there...
Edit: yes, @gutbomb version on its own works fine (I only needed to add that extension to get rid of the black grass). It's the same version I had installed.
Sorry, forgot to mention, that's another thing I tried. Didn't help either.
Procedure for conflicting tracks is just to add them to the BLM app excluded list, which solves all related issues. I should add that I had problems with a dozen or so tracks, where in the end the culprit was that the extension.ini files used curved instead of straight (")? It was @slider666 who discovered that. Adjusting all extension.ini files for these tracks resulted in no more issues (even when removed from the excluded list). So now I have no tracks in there...
Edit: yes, @gutbomb version on its own works fine (I only needed to add that extension to get rid of the black grass). It's the same version I had installed.
Read...you might learn something..like how to use the search functionHi. i'm new and I don't wanna to read 3400 pages.Which classic McLaren F1 mod is the best and most updated? The same question for Bad Boys 2 Porsche 964 3.6 turbo?
Hello everyone! Is anyone here experienced with the URD T5 2015 DTM mod? I heard around that it is one of the best DTM mods out there, but I seem to be completely incapable of replicating real DTM 2015 season lap times with those cars. For example, on my favourite track, Zandvoort, the 2015 qualification pole time was 1:31,266, and the best I can do after an hour in hotlap is 1:40,1!? Can someone confirm if that's just me, or are the URD cars a little too slow?
Also, does anyone know other good contemporary DTM mods?
Read...you might learn something..like how to use the search function
Very warm welcome for the new guys jeez. You'd think being a bite more human would be better , but nah, let's be cold.
Jesus.
I think it should be sticked post on first page with links to most important things. Thanks