Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I'm getting lots of textures flashing in and out, including parts of the road surface as well as a range of other objects and distant landscape features. I've deleted all previous configs so it's not a config conflict. Anyone else seeing this?
I did a clean install and had no problems at all. I wonder if the problems are memory based? I overdid it with 64Gb and rarely have problems with anything. 174 p33. Had to poke through my PPFs to get good results visually (PPF "natural" looks great!).
Great update. Such a beautiful track. Now looks a bit more earthy/immersive where previously (v1) it had *a bit* more arcade look.
Thanks for all your work! I could live at this track...

Last edited:
I would like to show some progress over pretty good A3DR mod "a3dr honda s800 rsc"

CREATED BY ALBERTO DANIEL RUSSO aka A3DR
https://www.behance.net/a3drstudio
PHYSICS BY JASON COATES aka APHIDGOD

I've done some reworking at lights levels. I've added new meshes and modified existent ones. I've modded and adapted lights.ini in data folder and created from scratch ext_config.ini to activate refraction lights. Now mod has Front lights highbeam and lowbeam plus idle/position lights working, front turn lights working (refraction lights), rear tail lights and reverse lights plus turn lights working (everything in refraction lights). Normal Map for transparent glass have been created by hand.

Some Screenshots before:

View attachment 1006062 View attachment 1006063 View attachment 1006064 View attachment 1006065 View attachment 1006066 View attachment 1006067

Now with reworks we have these:

View attachment 1006068 View attachment 1006069 View attachment 1006070 View attachment 1006071 View attachment 1006072 View attachment 1006073 View attachment 1006074 View attachment 1006075

Some little details:

View attachment 1006076 View attachment 1006077 View attachment 1006078 View attachment 1006079 View attachment 1006080 View attachment 1006081 View attachment 1006082

Thanks for watching and sorry for spamming. I hope A3DR could come in and look some results.

IMHO, this is not spam, this is showing high quality art.
This is a fantastic detailed work. Another astonishing work.

Thank you buddy.👍

Cheers

Last edited:
Updates galore in CM! What has been updated at Suzuka reboot track? And Okutama is the same version as posted here recently? Or an even newer one?
upload_2021-4-22_18-11-19.png

Hello everyone. We need the help of knowledgeable people. I immediately apologize for my English. There were such problems. Reinstalling Assetto Corsa, CSP did not help. Can anyone tell me? Thanks
DdjRKTZPlgI.jpg
SRvtlQ6ll-k.jpg

Hello everyone. We need the help of knowledgeable people. I immediately apologize for my English. There were such problems. Reinstalling Assetto Corsa, CSP did not help. Can anyone tell me? ThanksView attachment 1006140 View attachment 1006141
Doesn't solve this issue, just to let you know I have the same (latest VRC Vendetta/Ginetta P60). On their Discord they mentioned it has to do with a certain CSP setting and they are in 1:1 contact with Ilja.

Doesn't solve this issue, just to let you know I have the same (latest VRC Vendetta/Ginetta P60). On their Discord they mentioned it has to do with a certain CSP setting and they are in 1:1 contact with Ilja.
I understand, thank you. It means waiting for Ilya to fix it.

Have you tried disabling 'advanced culling' in CSP general settings?
No, I just wanted to inform about it that it seems a common issue for this ver. (I read your recommendation solution before 👍). If advanced culling helps a bit for optimization I will keep it on.

Updates galore in CM! What has been updated at Suzuka reboot track? And Okutama is the same version as posted here recently? Or an even newer one?
View attachment 1006135

We just added Suzuka to CM's update system but normally it shouldn't show up as an update (still v1.0). Did you edit the UI file by any chance?
Okutama received a small update to v2.2.1 (still the same download link) to adress some reported issues.

I have it installed too, no issues with the sound though...
Mmh weird, for me CM signaled the issue with the soundbank and if I try to launch the game without fixing it, the game crashes.. if I fix it, the car does work but with no sound.. anyway I have now replaced the sound with the McLaren P1 as suggested before..

Last edited:
To anyone having the flickering/disappearing textures at Okutama, please redownload and do a fresh installation from the same link. There's no need to downgrade your CSP version and no need to disable 'advanced culling'.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7mt24yzqlrd0uh/acu_okutama-circuit.RebootTeam2.2.7z/file

(note: this is still labelled as v2.2.1)

If you didn't have the issue then there's no need at the moment to update, as this will remove the RainFX occlusion boxes that seemed to be the root of the problem.

Last edited:
I wish I had skills to convert anything... Did anyone tried himself at PGR3/4 content?
I would really love to port PGR stuff but ninja ripper gives me only some random files which are in a weird format both for the cars and the tracks i don't see any of them being ported any time soon unless someone figures it out.

We just added Suzuka to CM's update system but normally it shouldn't show up as an update (still v1.0). Did you edit the UI file by any chance?
Okutama received a small update to v2.2.1 (still the same download link) to adress some reported issues.

No nothing changed in the UI. My version of Suzuka was "1", now due to CM update it is labelled as "1.0".

Okutama v2.2

View attachment 1005990 View attachment 1005991

Okutama Circuit from GRiD Autosport, original conversion by ACU
Revamped by Reboot Team to v2.2, April 2021
- new environment map added
- new mountain textures added
- new lighting added
- several track skins added
- new AI added
- new water added
- rainFX added including occlusion boxes
- reverb added
- new grass textures and grassFX added
- new track edges added
- new rocks added
- new normals added
- new/missing models added (camera gantries, vehicles etc)
- animated/flaring balloons added
- animated/patrolling helicopters added
- animated blimp added
- animated airliners added
- new crowds added
- new cameramen and marshals added
- holes and z-fighting fixed
- general optimisations and bug fixes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7mt24yzqlrd0uh/acu_okutama-circuit.RebootTeam2.2.7z/file

Thanks thanks soo much! Track is so much fun to drive in the right car (car is w.i.p.)
991.2 GT3 fanatiC (12 von 16).jpg
991.2 GT3 fanatiC (5 von 5)+.jpg

991.2 GT3 fanatiC (10 von 16).jpg

Brock Yates gave me the ride of my life on that stretch of road. He was the absolute master of roads he hadn't seen before, i.e., 'first take.' The only driver I ever rode with who was better was Phil Hill, who seemed to have 'helicopter vision': he could see oncoming traffic around turns and over hills and tuck into the right lane just in the nick.
I grew up nearby and remember when it still had the 55mph speed limit and no traffic. Those were the days;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back