Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,818 comments
The AMG GT3 EVO by me is getting some updates soon (no eta. yet) fixing some stuff that was off, adding newer methods of doing certain things.
full changelog ill probably put when im done. for now enjoy the current taste of it.
View attachment 1007207 View attachment 1007208
Would you be so kind to add a preview dummy kn5, so I don't have to watch this in showroom and previews please:

bonnymerc.png

I know it can be done, some others car mods use that system.

I imagine a bitwise examination of the encrypted mesh (XYZN) versus the source mesh can be used to reverese engineer a key no doubt
This is how me and Luigi A. did the rfactordec(rypter).

If we go down this road again, there will be 1 of 2 outcomes..
1. a universal decrypter
2. a decrypter for each modder key generated by some type of routine that is used by Ilya generate each key

(Im going out on a limb to say it will be a sha2048+blowfish or similar)

thank you for all these details, with your skins it is now possible to create a championship with the CM.
I can see v6 = 500bhp-520Nm and v8 500bhp-520Nm
but the sound and driving is much better with the Assettoland version (v8)

Ok, interesting. I have only used thr Assettoland
thank you for all these details, with your skins it is now possible to create a championship with the CM.
I can see v6 = 500bhp-520Nm and v8 500bhp-520Nm
but the sound and driving is much better with the Assettoland version (v8)

I haven't tried the other "v6" mod other than to look at its template, so good to know.

1. a universal decrypter
2. a decrypter for each modder key generated by some type of routine that is used by Ilya generate each key

Wow you are behind the rfactor decrypter, amazing bro i used that tool sooo many times. A big thank-you!

btw

My Puebla 2020 conversion is v1.5, it have 4 layouts now. cheers

https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg

Last edited:
ROAD ATLANTA 2018 by Uzzi, Rainmaker & JimLloyd v1.3

texture update + skin Michelin Raceway pack 1.1 by ClimaxF1 on RD :

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/road-atlanta-michelin-raceway-skin-pack.42092/
Update details v1.0:

- New billboards
- Reworked all trees
- Reworked all grass textures
- Reduced brown tint with tarmac and little darker
- New sand textures
- Yellow and blue rumble strips added
- White and blue wall added
- White wall around the track added
- Darkened color tents
- New crowd texture
- Background scenery textured darkened a bit
- Few other textures reworked

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Last edited:
Or as the old joke would have it, "You'll go blind!" "Can I just do it until I need glasses?"
I prefer "It's mine, I'll wash it as fast as I like!"

If someone is locking bruce lee shifting animations in their car there's a 95% chance that the mod is garbage anyway.
Not necessarily, it seems like a lot of modders don't bother with proper shifting animations because they don't use VR or have the driver invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t touch Easy´s tracks. You should know, at least, my friend. And, as I wrote, good modders don´t need to encrypt their stuff. Wait...we run in circles here, do we?
Sorry, I don´t agree we run in circles, my friend.
You´re relating to Easy´s tracks, but this will be for sure imitated, and then? No season adboard skins anymore? No, autumn or just a different looking skin anymore? Seriously, not possible to make just a skin? What´s when cars will imitated that too?
Just saying: ward off the beginnings...

And, for sure these textures aren´t even scratch made, but not one could claim or prove it.
They're just locked away with no other way to review it. :(

I would say that is definitely the end of any possibility to change or adjust something easily with a skin. :odd:

Last edited:
Oh bummer. Booh. Maybe those expert modders will finally make their own, scratch made mods instead of encrypting the property of another company ?
Well, encryption can lock something as stupid as a Bruce Lee shifting animation (or something as critical as a single physics typo) to an otherwise-fine car.
So something that would normally take a minute to fix is now hard-locked into the car, rendering it unuseable.
Therein lies the problem, since you asked so nicely.
:)
are you more worried about an unbothered animation over good physics and good 3d? wow

I prefer "It's mine, I'll wash it as fast as I like!"

Not necessarily, it seems like a lot of modders don't bother with proper shifting animations because they don't use VR or have the driver invisible.

Oh, i thought you meant some wacky animations that the creator made for their initial d roleplaying, saw a mod that had something like that and it was absolutely terrible (and encrypted ofcourse, don't you dare try and fix that man's magnum opus)

Either way people shouldn't try to decrypt mods, this will only cause a ********* and we all know that people won't use the decryption tool to fix bad mods, they're going to use it to add their own (low quality) touch to good/scratch made encrypted mods.

Hi @Kurt Woods
thanks a lot for your big pack !!!!
is it for V6 or V8 because I have 2 versions and we can find just v8 version on Assettoland website ?
- scirocco_gc10_v6_v2.0 + your skins pack (25 skins)
assetto-DB : http://assetto-db.com/car/scirocco_gc10_v6
- scirocco_gc10_v8 by Assettoland updated byApexxer + a skins pack v1 (7 skins)
Assettoland : https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/volkswagen
your skin pack work fine with the v6 version

View attachment 1007509

So here all along after downloading the Assettoland V8 version and installing it, I tried a few laps and its the same car, that is to say the skins are interchangeable between the V6 & the V8 mod, (I just copied all mine over), however the later is much more difficult to drive because of the increased power its like a gt3 car.
I was sure that was the mod I had been using all along, but turn out I have been using the V6 with 316bhp, 387Nm torque, so its not the beast the V8 is for but still fun to race a field of 25 same cars, keeps you striving for that perfect lap time.
Sorry if I caused any confusion to anyone in regards to the skins I made for download, they will work for either mod.

Sorry, I don´t agree we run in circles, my friend.
You´re relating to Easy´s tracks, but this will be for sure imitated, and then? No season adboard skins anymore? No, autumn or just a different looking skin anymore? Seriously, not possible to make just a skin? What´s when cars will imitated that too?
Just saying: ward off the beginnings...

And, for sure these textures aren´t even scratch made, but not one could claim or prove it.
They're just locked away with no other way to review it. :(

I would say that is definitely the end of any possibility to change or adjust something easily with a skin. :odd:

I am a little bit relaxed in such stuff since when RL beats you down, you learn to acknowledge the more important things which matter. So be it. All cool from my side.

I am a little bit relaxed in such stuff since when RL beats you down, you learn to acknowledge the more important things which matter. So be it. All cool from my side.
Hey my friend,
thats don't sound really good. :(
When RL beats you down, ALL other is simply unimportant flyspeck. :crazy:
I hope it's nothing too bad, mate. :scared:

As I know you and many others used to make skins, I just wanted to make aware of this 7zip encryption of "normal" textures.

Finger crossed, all RL stuff will get well for you friend.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer GT-500 (V7)
changes
: New physics, new AO map (not perfect I know), stickers on the carbon area
two new skins, some micro changes on the body, a new dashboard speedometer, Racelogic and Lumirank
broken glass (for no reason), rain tires
animation: wipers
Delete the previous one the (V6)
P.S as the car is not in real life I have changed some part (from random cars ) as the physics I don't know if is good
I Don't own a GT500 car or drive one
Download:https://sharemods.com/8ooznljett12/mitsubishi_lancer_gt500__40_v7__41_.rar.html
MIBxfpgl.jpg

The skins in this car are offensively huge (1.27gb) do you have a smaller version of them?

Last edited:

1. a universal decrypter

take this offline in discord? happy to provide the goodies for Luigi and yourself?
(same process extracts rf2 offical cars and even AMS2, so presumably pc2 as well)
reasonably sure the pitchfork and torches crowd wont cry if he manages ams2 and rf2 extractions so they can do crappy conversions and encrypt them for AC, so we can decrypt and do them properly? ;) )

Last edited:
dimensions width-height-length
for calculating inertia
Fascinating, checking some of the mods, some have measurements that are close but other are wayyy of.
Accurate inertia is so fundamental for any realistic behavior of any simulation.

Last edited:
And what about PC3 as well? Since it's also made and runs with their proprietary MADNESS engine just like with their two previous titles.
As much as I dislike that game (and the car I'm wanting from it), I would be pretty moist over a PC3 rip Nissan Z Proto (400Z).

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back