- 1,195

- Australia
there is NO decrypton at all right now, just a reasonably simple process (15 minutes or so) using tools and a helper script that gets all the meshes and textures and empties into Blender and ready to recreate the car, even able to re-use its own data if required i think (im not a car guy), but, you DO still need to know how to get a car into AC.. which I certainly do not. Pretty much the same as ripping models from any other game, there is still some work to be done, its jstu a lot closer because you can re-use some work from the original car. I imagine a bitwise examination of the encrypted mesh (XYZN) versus the source mesh can be used to reverese engineer a key no doubt, but, I have no interest in chasing that down for a $17 game
and i suspect it would only provide a key to that specific modders stuff anyhow.
For me its just academic, because it seemed like a fun thing to do.. and maybe..

For me its just academic, because it seemed like a fun thing to do.. and maybe..
I resemble that comment...or has wanked himself blind.
Last edited: