Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,785 comments
PepperoniAC24
as long as I remember
GRAPHICS_OFFSET=' inside car.ini adjusts the position of the body, relative to the position of the wheels
TRACK = 'inside suspensions.ini adjusts the wheel track width

Last edited:
Ilyja knows better - it's not, never was and will never be 'his' game, no matter how many things he's done to it.
It's a Kunos IP, not some dorks on Discord crying their tits out because some people are vocal about changes made to... A property they have no legal claims over ? Cry me a river mate.

I love what AC has become, I truly do, but that know-it-all attitude is tiring. If you're so great why don't you work on a game from the ground-up ? Surely something you could do, right ? Oh, yeah. Money. Le nerf de la guerre.

They're modders in the end, not Kunos employees - and some people with their inflated ego and immense sense of self-worth quickly forgot that.

It's like people encrypting other games' properties, justifying it by 'but I've worked on it therefore it's mine' !, the thing we've talked at length yesterday - you're porting stuff ripped illegally from another game and you're mad because people have been either modifying it or decrypting it ? Jesus.

Fair enough, good points. I guess maybe looking at them as unofficial developers is a tad wrong, i'll readjust my take on it.

I guess the point was, they do have the power, as i certainly don't want to go back to vanilla AC...
It's pretty clear to me that over on discord they are fed up with the encryption whining, they won't reverse it, they seem to be trolling people against it and it get tiresome, there is enough division in the world without it seeping into the areas i come to forget about it...

Bingo on Limerock BTW, stunning!

Encryption is here to stay as i can't see it being reversed.
I don't think this is a true statement. Obviously if a modder wants to encrypt his creation, no one will be able to stop him, but what I don't think will ever happen is that Ilya, through CM, decides to make encryption mandatory. And if that happens, well, I'm sorry, but "uninstall CM" will always be my option. But I'm sure that will never happen. So to say that encryption is here to stay, well ... I don't think so. There will always be people who won't mind using encrypted mods and people who don't like it. Each one who chooses what seems best to him. The example that you put from PCars3 is not adequate, since no user can do anything to change that game. PCars3 is a low quality arcade and always will be. On the other hand, as an AC - CM user, I can choose between using encrypted content or simply dumping it in the trash and continuing to use unencrypted mods.

PepperoniAC24
just return the native values in
GRAPHICS_OFFSET = 0, -0.530,0.290 in car.ini
and everything will be fine
although no, it is better to put the height -0.480

Last edited:
Here the final version of the drivable AUTO UNION Type C
Hope you will have fun and great races with it :)

Screenshot_auto_union_type_c_feldberg_7-5-121-22-56-41.jpg

Thanks to Alexworkout and RMI_wood for their advices ;)

PS: i do not create the car 3D model, just edit the car physics, the 3d model is the one on RD

Attachments

• AU Type C.jpg
    AU Type C.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Reboot Team,

could you give it a hand on the Istanbul Park?

We (I & Enver) are stuck at that point. And because of the work, we can't find any time to work on it.

And (if you want) there's only 3 racetracks in Turkey. Park, Korfez & Ulku... could it be possible to you to make those 2 tracks? Any visual data you want, i can arrange it (and i beileve most of our guys will do too)

Last edited:
Great work, been looking for a solution for a while (VR). The latest generation GT3 cars ported from ACC have the same issue and it's a real bummer.

With this new LODS I can use the WTCR cars now in VR without a problem on the most tracks. They are still not perfect, but much better than the original ones. The LOD 3 of a car should normally not have more than 5 objects. This seems to be more important for the performance in VR than the number of triangles. You don't even need a LOD 1 and 2 for a good performace when the LOD 3 is well optimized, as most of the cars during a race after the race start are more than 200 m away from the own car and the game then uses LOD 3 for these cars. A good example is the fantastic Porsche 912 R, that you can download at Racedepartment. Another example how important the number of objects is, is the URD Porsche 911 RSR 2018. It's just an update of the stock Kunos Porsche 911 RSR 2017, but the LOD 3 has more than 100 objects. So the car is unuseable for me in VR. But you can simply substitute the LOD 3 with the one from the Kunos 2017 RSR and the performance is OK and you'll see absolutely no difference ingame.

@MeltFire has also made new LODS for the "Guerilla Mod" GT4 cars v0.72.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1968#post-13293856

Last edited:
Reboot Team,

could you give it a hand on the Istanbul Park?

We (I & Enver) are stuck at that point. And because of the work, we can't find any time to work on it.

And (if you want) there's only 3 racetracks in Turkey. Park, Korfez & Ulku... could it be possible to you to make those 2 tracks? Any visual data you want, i can arrange it (and i beileve most of our guys will do too)
A Reboot version of this track would be nice. I have a number of different versions and edits and addons and fixes that I stopped using it as I couldn't track which was the best version of each thing to use. :lol:

I don't think this is a true statement. Obviously if a modder wants to encrypt his creation, no one will be able to stop him, but what I don't think will ever happen is that Ilya, through CM, decides to make encryption mandatory. And if that happens, well, I'm sorry, but "uninstall CM" will always be my option. But I'm sure that will never happen. So to say that encryption is here to stay, well ... I don't think so. There will always be people who won't mind using encrypted mods and people who don't like it. Each one who chooses what seems best to him. The example that you put from PCars3 is not adequate, since no user can do anything to change that game. PCars3 is a low quality arcade and always will be. On the other hand, as an AC - CM user, I can choose between using encrypted content or simply dumping it in the trash and continuing to use unencrypted mods.

But some don't just not use encrypted mods, they chose to go on about it constantly whenever the opportunity arises and bash those that do use it or bash those that are just a bit 'meh, whatever' about it.

Lime Rock Park Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

On behalf of the Reboot Team, this is a much revised version of Lime Rock Park:
  • New GrassFX config
  • New RainFX config
  • New water config
  • New night lighting including mobile generators
  • New dynamic balloons, helicopters and airliners
  • Fixed trees (shading correct)
  • New AI and borders
  • New road mesh and groove
  • Updated UI, geotags, description, loading screens, logos
  • New crowds, track furniture and vehicles
  • Performance tweaks (more FPS & lower draw calls)
  • Added missing track lines at kerbs
  • Fixed holes in distant terrain
  • Various shader and texture tweaks

Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8pnw5ceo5cx7y09/rt_lime_rock_park.7z/file

Greeaaat update. You guys are amazing. Looks fantastic, night is cool, attention to details is second to none.

If anything to add I would also vote for possible addition of second chicane.

Here the final version of the drivable AUTO UNION Type C
Hope you will have fun and great races with it :)

View attachment 1009543

Thanks to Alexworkout and RMI_wood for their advices ;)

PS: i do not create the car 3D model, just edit the car physics, the 3d model is the one on RD

Thank you. Easily my favourite version of this car for AC so far. Easier to drive than the other versions, but it will still put you in a wall if you get complacent.
The only thing it really needs is more skins to fill a grid.

Greeaaat update. You guys are amazing. Looks fantastic, night is cool, attention to details is second to none.

If anything to add I would also vote for possible addition of second chicane.
don't know what is wrong but the track is completely black for me cant drive headlights don't work so there is something wrong but I don't know what and when I check the replay I just see the track just fine
Knipsel.JPG

Thank you. Easily my favourite version of this car for AC so far. Easier to drive than the other versions, but it will still put you in a wall if you get complacent.
The only thing it really needs is more skins to fill a grid.
there are some skins with number and differentq colors on racedepartement, thanks for your kind words ;)

Last edited:
Hello guys, has you a link for the rollovers tcr pack with the opel astra tcr car or a seperate link for the car? Because i have all of the tcr cars but not the opel!
Thank you

Had some fun with a true classic of course driven with F1 ´67:
New AI for RT´s Spa-Francorchamps 1966
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lca7ez7z3ws1v1n/New_AI_for_RT%C2%B4s_Spa-Francorchamps_1966_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

The link for the track +1100 more links you can find here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjw7c3g1bgd8xgh/List_of_all_AC_tracks_WITH_LINKS.txt/file
Thanks a lot for all the tracks you have made, I got a lot of fun with lot of them (Nurburgring 1965, Bremgarten etc), thanks, really!

This is my Artstation account. Maybe i still have the mod, but its not worth
I had worked with a belgium mod team and i had done the skins. If i have still the car i can send it to you.

Did this Audi ever see the light of day for anyone? I PM'd him. Anyone have better luck? Seems a shame for it to not be out there, wonderful looking beast.

3D legacy grass fix for Reboot Team's Lime Rock.

Not really my work, it's just the old kn5 files from the previous version with a new texture...

Just a quick fix to add the 3D legacy grass back into the new update of this great track. Please note that this is not a 3D grass config, but it simply puts the old 3D grass back. I have also darkened the texture of the grass a little to match the new ground textures.
This is more for people who use vanilla AC or don't use grassfx for whatever reason.

Simply extract the file into the track's folder. I have put the darker texture into a skins/default folder, so you may wish to create a different folder for CM use.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ia6p1ox7a9n11rq/Grass.rar/file

Last edited:
The modders that are encrypting their mods are potentially losing money as a direct result of that decision, and that is the call that they have to make.

where did you get the idea that they care about money, none of them care about just money. If they wanted to profit off AC they would have instead sorted to do custom mods which some of them have done before like crash, but even then he doesn't just take any project. He has said before that he would take a project if its something of his particular interest. Most quality modders would also say the same thing.

RSS does not only sell mods cheap, they also offer 3D making services which is their real profit.
IER does not profit from their P13C(because it doesnt sell that good), they profit from doing accurate and REALISTIC physics in a simulator for private projects, hence the reason Cphysics exists.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back