- 38

- United States
That's my home track! Lot's photos of the various series in my signature... vintage especially Would love to see that up on the server! Thanks to all the Reboot Team members for this!Why not![]()
Last edited:
That's my home track! Lot's photos of the various series in my signature... vintage especially Would love to see that up on the server! Thanks to all the Reboot Team members for this!Why not![]()
HI, Could you re-upload this version please, all links i have found are down. Many Thanks.Now this one is new to me. Thanks.
Edit: Just tested it, its miles better than whatever was previously released. This is the one to have.
Lime Rock Park Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team
don't know why but the acc audi evo is causing the problem
For the modders that encrypt their content, I do understand their reason. It is a valid request that people should contact them about an error/recommendation/fix rather than making an edit and re-releasing the content.
However, I find it interesting that unencrypted content from LilSki/Fat Alfie/a3dr/etc don't get updated and re-released by others.
Amazing work, I really appreciate all the effort you put in to these, it makes each race weekend much more exciting!F1 2021 TIME AGAIN
THE SPANISH ARAMCO GP CIRCUIT de CATALUNYA (BARCELONA)
THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE OLD KUNOS TRACKS WHICH ARE VERY LIMITED TO WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT.
IT IS NOT REAL LIFE ACCURATE, BUT IT DOES RESEMBLE THE MODERN TRACK FOR COLOURS AND FEEL.
I'VE HAD TO GET VERY CREATIVE WITH THIS ONE AND I PROMISE YOU ALL ONE THING....
GOOD OR BAD, YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT LOOK LIKE THIS BEFORE.
PLEASE DON"T HATE IT TOO MUCH, THE WORK THAT'S GONE IN TO IT HAS BEEN MASSIVE
View attachment 1009604 View attachment 1009605 View attachment 1009606 View attachment 1009607 View attachment 1009608 View attachment 1009609 View attachment 1009610 View attachment 1009611 View attachment 1009612 View attachment 1009613 View attachment 1009614 View attachment 1009615 View attachment 1009616 View attachment 1009617 View attachment 1009618
THE LINK
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m4zqxp413eq9pnm/ks_barcelona.rar/file
DOWNLOAD IT IF YOU DARE.
![]()
Replay cams released on RD - enjoy!
LINK
Think almost all angles are covered...
View attachment 1009477
Lime Rock Park Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team
On behalf of the Reboot Team, this is a much revised version of Lime Rock Park:
- New GrassFX config
- New RainFX config
- New water config
- New night lighting including mobile generators
- New dynamic balloons, helicopters and airliners
- Fixed trees (shading correct)
- New AI and borders
- New road mesh and groove
- Updated UI, geotags, description, loading screens, logos
- New crowds, track furniture and vehicles
- Performance tweaks (more FPS & lower draw calls)
- Added missing track lines at kerbs
- Fixed holes in distant terrain
- Various shader and texture tweaks
Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8pnw5ceo5cx7y09/rt_lime_rock_park.7z/file
There was a discussion about "NetkarPro Prato", and well... I've converted it.
So, I am calling on @Fall Guy and @TaistoTurri (and others) to put their touches on it, lets see if it can rival the current offering
View attachment 1009049
features:
- 2 pit/grid
- 2 layouts w/AI
- basic grass + VAO
- Kunos surfaces
- semiphores!
needed / wanted:
- texture / shader / grass / tree work
- billboards
- full 16 or 32 pit/grid.
- cameras
Perhaps that Kunos permits this on RD, I will upload Crema there as well, once Prato is ready.
(seems they are ok w/cross-conversions and I never got any response from Kunos re Crema)
:: download v0.90 ::
Yeah, I saw that on assettoland. Googled the modder and found facebook page. No surprise... another member of the pimp-my-ride fast-and-furious crew that is typically found on facebook.LOL it was just yesterday that you posted it. Here is an edited A3dR Mod that is now an encrypted garbage by some unknown modder that has no idea what he is doing.
https://mega.nz/file/sNdHwSab#MrfuFx_ZwILJr83u5Adt1OtlWoPFVV7KOGS4naUSDEQ
So on the E46 M3 mod, anyone feels maybe the S1 version is either under powered and/or really draggy? Running on SM tires between it and the stock version, laptime I'd say the stock one is faster most of the time for me, even if its a lot trickier to drive....when you stick AD08R on it is a lot faster but it also seems to have so much grip the car barely feel like its pushing the tires...
For ***** and giggle I tried the 1000m drag strip and by 1000m the S1 car is doing 10km/h slower.
Loved the calling Needed/WantedAnd as I love short tracks. Here it is a new camtool.
I hope it can be useful:
So have you had time to try it? I'd like to know if the original physics have been preserved...Yeah, I saw that on assettoland. Googled the modder and found facebook page. No surprise... another member of the pimp-my-ride fast-and-furious crew that is typically found on facebook.
Although this car does not fall in the context of my post. This ARTKaTo person is not attempting to correct something wrong from A3DR/aphigod. Just another fast-and-furious "tune."
I've got nothing against him taking the car and adding a widebody kit, hell I wish more modders would do this. I'm 100% against him encrypting it and removing the proper credits from the filename.Yeah, I saw that on assettoland. Googled the modder and found facebook page. No surprise... another member of the pimp-my-ride fast-and-furious crew that is typically found on facebook.
Although this car does not fall in the context of my post. This ARTKaTo person is not attempting to correct something wrong from A3DR/aphigod. Just another fast-and-furious "tune."
Thanks so much for these, they a great compliment for a great track! Very nice.![]()
Get that to me![]()
release this millenia. maybe...
I don't think anybody doubts your meticulous approach mate, and your track skins are always excellent. It's a sad fact that as soon as a mod gets released there will almost always be a few "nice mod, but can you do X?" comments which can always look a little dismissive of the actual mod that's just been released.Do you not think that footage has been looked at over and over to get it as close as possible? I take pride in paying attention to details, I've been modding assetto since it came out. You need to understand there are limits to what you can and cannot do with repeat textures. You do not have the skin loaded, example sponsors are within the model, the skin changes the order to as close as possible. Liqui moly or pirelli on that corner uses the same texture as the bridge. The bridge is pirelli in real life so that corner has to be pirelli. You will then see alternate liquid moly underneath to compensate. If I post something that states its as close as absolutely possible, it means that it is absolutely as close as possible. All variants are tried out, looked at and debated as to what the best outcome is for everyone's enjoyment of realism. The pirelli bridge has more impact of being correct than a liqui moly one which would stand out as being obviously wrong. Extra 3D model parts have been added in like the rolex bridge, antenna on the building, electronic billboard, trackside boards, drs boards, even equipment inside the garages that most people don't notice. Sorry for the rant but anybody who may think I don't care about quality work is enough to stop me sleeping at night. I have seen many rubbish track skins on racedepartment and people here downloading them, reviewing them and I wonder if they can really tell the difference between quality or not. I know you mean well with your video clip which won't play I suspect as F1 links are usually removed as the FIA don't allow but I want to assure you that my work in my opinion has been the best it can be and if its not 100% I won't rest until it is. What does bother me is that someone might think I'm someone who might just chuck some bits together without doing my homework first. At the end of the day it's a game, it has mods, some of those mods are not great. I can only do my best with the limitations I face, I try and source the best track mod versions first then skin those versions so I know it won't/ can't possibly get any better.
How can we run two different version of AC on the same PC, my worry is about the assetto corsa folder in the documents folder.
Get that to me![]()
GR010Guys, I'll let you choose, which car will recieve the Royal skinning treatment next?![]()
if only...GR010![]()