Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,760 comments
He just posted a few but yes his tracks are mostly missing. I love his tracks.

Those he just posted are how I learned about his tracks. Really wish there was a page with all of them in one spot as most of these tracks I have never heard of before.

1. On this forum, I posted about how Aosta could really use an update. Within the next couple of days, members of this forum developed new config files, skins, and more. It went from an "outdated" mod to one of the best looking mods available.

That's my favourite track! Where can I find an update?!?!?

Iija is making 9k a month for rainFX that people just want for pretty pictures with reflections, i really can't see AC modding dying anytime soon. Only thing that can kill it is Kunos themselves.

Threats stop making mods won't stop people using AC, there are already far too many mods to ever realistically use in a sim...

Having said that i go back to what i have said before, they run the show now, pretty much own AC 2.0 and never paid Kunos a dime for fair use.....
If you use CM / SOL etc, you have new developers so we play by their rules, its just what it is.
A few modders not realising stuff won't make Iija pull the plug on over 2k a week just from rainfx.
I doubt many of the guys at Kunos are on 2k a week.

Last edited:
Iija is making 9k a month for rainFX that people just want for pretty pictures with reflections, i really can't see AC modding dying anytime soon. Only thing that can kill it is Kunos themselves.

Threats stop making mods won't stop people using AC, there are already far too many mods to ever realistically use in a sim...

Having said that i go back to what i have said before, they run the show now, pretty much own AC 2.0 and never paid Kunos a dime for fair use.....
If you use CM / SOL etc, you have new developers so we play by their rules, its just what it is.
A few modders not realising stuff won't make Iija pull the plug on over 2k a week just from rainfx.
I doubt many of the guys at Kunos are on 2k a week.
people themselves are to blame, since they pay for this nonsense. any of us, if we were in Ilya's place, would also make money, but a person always has a choice.

Here is the car: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1at9kf0sfvzpr7/1996_JGTC_Lamborghini_Diablo_GT1_%28For_AC_V1.16.3%29_%28By_KENNETH_%26_unknown%29.rar/file

I've had this a long time. From when KENNETH first opened his Discord group back in August 2019. I think it's been converted from GTR2. I don't think that the original GTR2 model was ever released or completed though.

It would be good if someone could update this though.
Oh, it was KENNETH's mod. I should've thought of asking him.
Thank you!

There's a better version from ACF.

Yes exactly !!!! I have the A-DP-S pack with ac_friends_corvette_c8r
on the discord AC-Forum-SK https://discord.gg/54CVd9jq

118883009_174431867546386_3622616005597259435_o.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
1. On this forum, I posted about how Aosta could really use an update. Within the next couple of days, members of this forum developed new config files, skins, and more. It went from an "outdated" mod to one of the best looking mods available.

That's my favourite track! Where can I find an update?!?!?

DIRECT DOWNLOAD (I uploaded it to my Google Drive)

FYI-- :)

upload_2021-5-31_10-42-23.png

Last edited:
The personal digs and attacks stop now.

Anyone ignoring this will be taking a holiday from the thread.

Not a discussion point.
This should have been the end of the idiotic bickering, but for some reason it wasn't.

I don't know why people were reporting posts from before this point given that the staff were very clearly already aware of the idiotic bickering because a member of staff had already posted about it and therefore did not need to be made aware of it with the report function, but ten people did - four of which reported the same post.

I don't know why one member decided to continue this stupidity within the last hour and then started to report the staff as well, but they're now banned from the site for a week rather than just the thread as they had been.

I've now removed 211 posts - some of which had value, but were inextricable from the mess around them - and while only one person is banned, several other posts caught my eye on the way past. I don't care what flies on social media or on other sites, you don't get to abuse other users here. I don't care if someone else starts flinging insults first, you don't fling them back. If you're calling people morons, turds, or snobs, you are in the wrong and you will attract just as much attention as the person who started it.

Let this be a global warning to everyone - especially those in that bank of 211 posts who behaved this way and don't have a warning or infraction in their inbox - that this is not and never has been acceptable here. Everyone agreed to the AUP when they signed up, and everyone sticks to it; if you don't want to, you shouldn't have promised that you would.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Last edited:
Some weeks ago I shared my skin pack for the VW FunCup on here, and since I've expended it rather drastically. The FunCup is a series that for it's pinnacle event attracts a grid of over 100 cars to run a race over 25 hours at Spa Francorchamps. So of course we needed some more liveries to make up a grid to resemble this great event.

I've created the real life liveries of 50 cars from the European (French/Belgian) championships, all with their unique details.
You can find a preview of all skins, and some information on the VW FunCup itself, over here.

Screenshot-from-Assetto-Corsa.jpg

Download Skin Pack | More info here
A couple of updates for this car; set the correct shaders and textures to most of the objects (car body now in dds instead of jpg and so on), added mesh to inside airintake, altered the name to the actual name of the car (VW FunCup Evo 3) and more minor fixes.
Other things that need happening, but are out of my league, are wipers, dashboard (Motec and Racelogic displays), LODs, working mirrors, and possibly adjusting driver position/animation

Download (updated files only, needs original car to work): https://www.mediafire.com/file/29grd3fklta4b8f/vw_fun_cup.zip/file

@HuibVDN if you're making skins and you want to use my update make sure you use the right file format, this car definitely deserves some more liveries!
Can someone direct me to the original car? Link's dead.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back