Just to make things clear,
for those who said I stole someone's work
about Richard Mille skin,
I'll let you tell the difference between the two,
I was just influenced,
there was nothing of it except the red base that I used,
Base 2.jpg
Base.png

This one's pretty interesting imo. Had no initial expectation for it whatsoever yet it's quite polished and belongs more into the "better" category. It even has LODs :eek: The only downside personally is the lack of liveries for it (one proper and another one with improper alpha/ao).

Yes, I found it in a pack including the well-known ACC GT3 cars and it had this gem, too bad it only came with 2 skins. There are also some extras working through the CSP hotkeys, in case anyone doesn't know. It appears to be an improved version of the Bentley 2019 released here in the thread, but I must be mistaken, it must be another conversion.
the liveries from wip 2019 version are fit for this gem. by 2019 version i mean the one where sprint version was updated to 0.6 and endu is still 0.3 with missed cockpit parts & rims are different. After renaming liveries and applying the template for ao we can have proper skins

Mount Stenth v1.00

bgr02.jpg

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_mountstenth_12-6-121-10-21-25.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_rmi_mountstenth_16-5-121-20-46-0.jpg

"Mount Stenth could be in an area near Gologóra, Poland. Relaxing in its picturesque scenery, roiling hills and country views, Mt. Stenth simply rewards the driver as you pass through several small villages and scenic farmlands. Unofficially the 10.75km road doubles as both a hill-climb and tarmac rally for those "in the know". Now is that time, and you are 'in the know" to take on this little stretch of sweet asphalt in your favourite point-n-shoot roadster, coupé, hillclimb special or classic vintage vehicle from your garage... enjoy the ride!"
- m.wood 2021

features:
- physical road mesh
- 24 pit/grid
- CSP rain, grass, lights, VAO
- easter egg paths

credits:
@cesniper - original rFactor 3d model (thank you for permission to convert your wonderful track!)
@RMi_wood - main conversion, grassfx, lights, re-textures
@shi - physical road mesh, pit/grid, AI, optimisation, rainfx, shader/normals, VAO
@racealot - cameras

:: DOWNLOAD ::

:: mirror ::

Last edited:
Wonder if they will ever get this track looking like it wasnt designed by someone off their face on LSD..

" ~ it’s difficult to tell where you are. ~ trying to find out where the corner is – it’s really hard to see." - Lewis Hamilton

View attachment 1016817
Personally I can't stand the track, no matter what the layout or car it just sucks.

Too flat, miles of tarmac run off and decreasing radius corners that lead into decreasing radius corners.

It's the bane of any career run in ACC as well.

Captura.png

Possibly there is a new layout in old Monaco

Already done last year, we do it with Legion, but we start with this version of the track but finally, we work on the 1988's one to modify it, because of the elevation change before the swimming pool, so you got 2 new versions, the 1973/75 one and the 1976/85 one, both of them based on the 1988 one, hope it is clear, both are available on perendinator blog, hf ;)

Last edited:
Dallara Stradale

previewvajxm.jpg

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe last year this Dallara (as part of their esports series) was only available after a donation or something.

Now, however, it is available directly upon registration as you are being emailed a link for the car on their Google Drive folder here:

Question:
Does anybody have some updates for the car in terms of working headlights etc?

Don't know if some people could be interested, but with the AC Monaco 1966, it's also possible to get "easily" the 73-75 layout too (a great jump near the actual one but still with the fun of the oldest layout, the modern are no fun for me)
The 73/75 layout (orange) is already included in the 1966 (green), the chicane is the one from the 1966 version not the 1972 (used only one year)

View attachment 912936

There is "only" to do :
-1 safe guard+1 3d object (kind of billboard) to remove to enter the new road
-some boats to remove on the road
-some bales of straw to remove to exit the new layout
-1 AI line to create

That's all! (no change in elevation beetween the diffent roads, everything is connected)

(but for more eye candy, there is more work, it's possible to put some grand stand, people and billboard along the road and if you are crazy, put the actual tunnel construct in 73 unsteed the old one, the curb is the same)

1966 (1955 to 1971):
View attachment 912937

1973 to 1975:
View attachment 912938

It would be really amazing if someone got the will and passion to do it, really !

here's the original post

Dallara Stradale

previewvajxm.jpg

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe last year this Dallara (as part of their esports series) was only available after a donation or something.

Now, however, it is available directly upon registration as you are being emailed a link for the car on their Google Drive folder here:

Question:

Dallara Stradale Update 1 by Kornos https://evoload.io/v/vFODKfTVlR3Mlv
Dallara Skinpack by AlexBfromG https://evoload.io/v/iPRLn7icoI3oBt

Dallara Stradale

previewvajxm.jpg

Question:

It also exists with the sunroof mod
to put in the ext_config.ini

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_0]
FILE = dallara_stradale.kn5
HIDE = blackGLASS, left_glass, left_glass_back, right_glass, right_glass_back, black_metal_CUPOLA, VARIOUS_GREY_DARK, guarnizioni_HR_3, aste_cupola

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_1]
FILE = dallara_stradale_LOD_B.kn5
HIDE = blackGLASS, left_glass, left_glass_back, right_glass, right_glass_back, black_metal_CUPOLA, VARIOUS_GREY_DARK, guarnizioni_HR_3, aste_cupola

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_2]
FILE = dallara_stradale_LOD_C.kn5
HIDE = blackGLASS, left_glass, left_glass_back, right_glass, right_glass_back, black_metal_CUPOLA,

Was going through my AC folder checking on existing mods I had as I like to keep quality over quantity then came across this 2000gt rework from "Lu Thua Kien & Sapsan" I downloaded about a year ago from Facebook group Assetto Mod Central. It's same authors who did that good quality 968 Turbo C mod that was doing the rounds on here a few months back. I searched this forum but this hasn't been posted before on here so those without facebook might not be aware of this yet.

It's actually really well done update on that old model and still the best all round version of this car which I feel other mods the 3d model is a bit rough and very much looking it's age now.

It comes with both road and race version but mapping was reworked so skins don't translate from other mods unfortunately. Anyway I remembered where I downloaded it from and found the original post, it has no mention on ether the post or the FB groups rules that d/l link can't be shared so here it is then. If you do want to find the original post just search the term "2000gt" on that FB group and it's a few posts down.

Change log from authors original post

"List of changes: complete overhaul of the interior and exterior. Appearance and interior are brought in maximum accordance with the original car of 1967 of release. New textures, presets, effects, etc. Physics edited to match the passport data of the original car (many thanks to Charles K. West for help with this).
The package includes two cars:
* road option: spoke wheels Yamaha, stock engine
* Sports option: alloy racing wheels, a lightweight aluminum body, the engine matches Yamaha's modifications for the Suzuki and Fuji competitions."

Mod Authors - "Lu Thua Kien & Sapsan"

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Screenshot_toyota_2000gt_1967_sport_fuji68_12-5-121-11-25-20.jpg

Last edited:
Already done last year, we do it with Legion, but we start with this version of the track but finally, we work on the 1988's one to modify it, because of the elevation change before the swimming pool, so you got 2 new versions, the 1973/75 one and the 1976/85 one, both of them based on the 1988 one, hope it is clear, both are available on perendinator blog, hf ;)
But I mean to make a new route through the port and other areas, this is what I have in my head, I am doing it for myself, I have started it but I do not know if I am going to finish it, if I finish it I will pass it on to you And if you like it, do whatever you want with it, but at first it's just for me.

this is what i have in mind

Captura.png

Captura1.png

Captura2.png

Captura3.png

:cheers:

Could you upload it somewhere else ? Can't download it, virus detected every single time

Glad I wasn't the only one experiencing this. To me it only happen with Microsoft Edge, but no problem with Google Chrome.

Midweek update madness!!!

Troyton Raceway v1.0
View attachment 1016380
v1.0 changelog by @shin956 and @RMi_wood;
Create two layouts (GP, Club)
Physical mesh added
Reworked the trees
Adjusted shaders
Adjusted ext_config.ini
VAO has been renewed
New map.png
Updated grass texture
Surface adjustments
Create overlays.ini
Adjust groove.ini
New AI + cam for Club layout
Added reverberation to the tunnel
Loading screens & updated banner skin
Random small fixes

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Love this fantasy course, but it could use a few more pits. At least 20 pits. The more the better. (I need to include this in my custom championship for fantasy circuits which is 20 grid large)

Testing the Refraction on the pop ups they look quite nice anyways i just need to redo the Lods and its done almost the whole thing was revamped The exhausts, the back box thingy, The front Lamborghini logo, The interior meshes, The mirror mesh is not blocky anymore, The front lights now use internal meshes for the lights instead of the glass used before and on the outside the front lights now use refraction including turn signals which also use the internal mesh for lighting too instead of the glass.
Screenshot_lamborghini_countach_25th_wing_ks_laguna_seca_12-5-121-13-45-45.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back