- new map
- new VAO
- added loading screens

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
Spain
Marbella
Oval track racing.. what am I missing, because there are heaps of oval tracks, but, i just tried a few in races, and, well, after 3 laps i was falling asleep from boredom, with BOP cars the field, position essentially remains exactly the same as no cornering skill or agression make any difference, its like a merry go round of tedium.. is there a specific kind of car this gets exciting in? what is the draw?

I'm a strictly road course racer but for a laugh I've decided to setup a mini Championship with some (tri)oval tracks and trying it all out has surprised me with how addictive it is. Doing fast ovals where you never have to lift is a bit dull but things like Charlotte and Kentucky where you have to lift/brake it is incredibly satisfying when you see your delta go green by 0.001s, scrub off a little too much mid bend and see your delta go red, little slide on the way out and down it goes more. You also get great a great tow from the guys in front which you then have to adjust for when you're lifting/braking. I tried the 2020 Xfinity cars, the RSS car and settled on the 90s Cup cars (Days of Thunder style) which are hilarious fun. Unfortunately the AI are completely pants and the physics is a bit off but for running around in a Time Attack/Fastest Lap or online with mates it's much more where it's at.

Oh and it gives you neck ache as you can't help but lean to the left while on the banking and my right forearm kills me for a week afterwards!

Last edited:
France
France
Paul Ricard 2021 :) 👍 !!!!

This is my collection of ACC cars. Is there any missing? Please, if one is missing, tell me which one.

20210611.png
Bentley 2019 and M6 GT3 (Guerilla mod)

Capture.JPG

BMW M6 GT3 ACC model here : guerilla mods forum https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/topic/bmw-m6-gt3/

Last edited by a moderator:
Timor Leste
Timor Leste
Germany
Germany
I'm a strictly road course racer but for a laugh I've decided to setup a mini Championship with some (tri)oval tracks and trying it all out has surprised me with how addictive it is. Doing fast ovals where you never have to lift is a bit dull but things like Charlotte and Kentucky where you have to lift/brake it is incredibly satisfying when you see your delta go green by 0.001s, scrub off a little too much mid bend and see your delta go red, little slide on the way out and down it goes more. You also get great a great tow from the guys in front which you then have to adjust for when you're lifting/braking. I tried the 2020 Xfinity cars, the RSS car and settled on the 90s Cup cars (Days of Thunder style) which are hilarious fun. Unfortunately the AI are completely pants and the physics is a bit off but for running around in a Time Attack/Fastest Lap or online with mates it's much more where it's at.

Oh and it gives you neck ache as you can't help but lean to the left while on the banking and my right forearm kills me for a week afterwards!

For fun oval Racing i can suggest you Rfactor 2...
There are tons of oval tracks and it has flying starts and proper oval physics.
On AC i found only about 3-4 tracks that work fine

Vietnam
Vietnam
I found it in a pack, but the download link is down.

I got it from my PC and uploaded here: https://sharemods.com/sy3o7mpktx3m/bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc.rar.html

I don't have more information about this mod, I just know it's well done. Maybe someone here knows more about him...

preview.jpg

The other mod was released here recently.
This one's pretty interesting imo. Had no initial expectation for it whatsoever yet it's quite polished and belongs more into the "better" category. It even has LODs :eek: The only downside personally is the lack of liveries for it (one proper and another one with improper alpha/ao).

Scotland
Scotland
I'm having problems with baku_2019 (I remember this happened too with another track, but I can't remember which one). It seems like the floor is transparent and I don't know why. It happens with and without skin... any ideas?

dW63O9G.jpg

Spain
Spain
All messages must be posted in English.
The conversion is already done, just need to add the race elements and the ai
I've been waiting for Alcañiz so long:bowdown:

Pues ya está hecho ;) sólo falta preparalo para la ia y ya está, para esta noche lo tendré

both languages are in the post, where is the problem?

daan

Salut Gilles
Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
The conversion is already done, just need to add the race elements and the ai
I've been waiting for Alcañiz so long:bowdown:

Pues ya está hecho ;) sólo falta preparalo para la ia y ya está, para esta noche lo tendré

both languages are in the post, where is the problem?
Every moderator must be able to read every post. How do we know that the foreign language translates the way you say it does?

Anyway, it is literally rule 1.

Argentina
Argentina
Interesting choices coming from RTM...

Aston Martin V12 Speedster (I hope it has a working gauge cluster...)
803ef4b7a7b76d0c671919b13f086396.png

Bentley Bacalar (I know it's probably a very plushy ride but don't deny it's a cool and unique thing)
038e57eba4c636a010ea0d8d6beddcf4.png

United States
United States
I'm having problems with baku_2019 (I remember this happened too with another track, but I can't remember which one). It seems like the floor is transparent and I don't know why. It happens with and without skin... any ideas?

dW63O9G.jpg
Update csp

Greece
Greece
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I've never got oval racing either, but it does seem very popular with people whose father is also their brother (how's that for efficiency?).
Ditto with drifting, I just cannot see the attraction of driving around in circles while looking through the side window.
Maybe it's me. I also think Monaco is the worst Grand Prix and that there are far too many 911, M4 and RX7 mods for Assetto Corsa... and I l-o-v-e RX7s.
Oh well, live and let live. Whatever makes people happy and keeps them off the streets.

I second this in every single word and character. Except the dashes.

United Kingdom
Sunderland
Interesting choices coming from RTM...

Aston Martin V12 Speedster (I hope it has a working gauge cluster...)
803ef4b7a7b76d0c671919b13f086396.png

Bentley Bacalar (I know it's probably a very plushy ride but don't deny it's a cool and unique thing)
038e57eba4c636a010ea0d8d6beddcf4.png

$60/mo for two cars converted from CSR 2? What a joke. Sans the gauge clusters and physics (and let's face it, RTM physics have never been amazing) I could probably have those converted in a weekend.

Australia
Australia
Do drifting people wear those and caps backwards? I do wear a cap backwards almost anytime I go out, but neither do I enjoy drifting nor do I like those singlets :lol:

imagine this hanging out of the window of a supra with glued on 6 inch exhaust caps, 45 degree camber and eminem blaring on the radio, shouting "mad skidz brah"..

Im just mad I dont know how to do it.. i tried it on my dd1 and nearly broke my wrists :lol::lol::lol:

upload_2021-6-12_5-7-58.png

Greece
Greece
Technically, CM/CSP does not "modify" Kunos content at all. Not even a little bit.

You might want to get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself further.

If the intended result is altered or tampered with, "technically" may not mean much to an IP/brand owner and their team of lawyers, in any field of business, be it software or anything else. All it takes is the perception of "loss" by an entity with the willing and power to "make it right again".
Just as Ferrari, for instance, has proved with the cease and desist order against Deadmau5.
Freedom, ownership, entitlement, rights, all get redefined depending on the situation, and jurisdiction.

Australia
Australia
Could you upload it somewhere else ? Can't download it, virus detected every single time
same here. strange. its not where its uploaded its the file itself.

upload_2021-6-12_5-31-44.png

For fun oval Racing i can suggest you Rfactor 2...

The last few updates to this game have seen me back in it a LOT of late. the new PBR Sebring and latest SSR updates etc, they are breathing new life into it at last, the acquisition must have pumped some funding into getting coders to start dragging the game into something resembling last gen graphics.

VRC posted a preview video of the "California Raceway"/Willow Springs:

Wonder if its a new scratch base? Good to see the got they colour right without having to use extreme PP's that blacken everything else to do it.

Last edited: