• 130,748 comments
ACU Red Bull Ring - F1 2020 Rework 1.0
  • F1 2020 Layout ( not 100 % accurate )
  • 3 DRS zones
  • Animated displays
Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/7at2hh69z0otyvv/acu_spielberg.zip/file

View attachment 941643

Thats the one, many thanks

Do you know why the boards disappearing as you get near them. would love a fix for this.
I have created a quick fix for this. The brake signs seems to not disappear anymore.
Hope this could help ! :)

Attachments

• acu_spielberg_fix.zip
    28.5 KB · Views: 175
Small problem with the challenges,
just when I put "all the challenges"
it works fine one by one,
Capture d’écran 2021-06-25 194446.png

Last edited:
Guys, any recommendations for vr headset for ac, got rift but have been gathering dust at least 2 years, didn't like pixelracing after first impression faded ,might give another shot but not sure what headset is best for the job.
Reverb G2. The best resolution (except Vive pro 2, which costs double), very comfortable. Keep in mind that it requires a good PC.

New AI for RMi´s Imola 2005 by Rainmaker

Special thanks to RMi for Thermalito. One of my old favorites from GTR2. Looking forward for Spa 2003.

Happy weekend to all!

tested and approved
thanks RMI_wood, shi and racealot !!!!

View attachment 1062466

View attachment 1062467

View attachment 1062468
By your username I assume you have tried your share of rally sims, how would you say AC Rally cars/tracks feel compared to something like WRC 9, modded Richard Burns Rally, Dirt 2 or even Beam.NG (been loving rallying here as of late, even crashing my car makes me happy). I've about tried them all but AC, has I haven't been rallying since I got it, mostly setting up and racing GT3, IMSA or "60s whatever" in it.

I got my start in Dirt, then Dirt 2, tried a bit of WRC and since I tried Richard Burns and Beam.NG the first 3 seem kinda odd to drive.

OK regards the V8's explain the differences then? Would be helpful for a start.
I'd advise watching the gamer muscle YT i posted, he doesn't drive a car in real life has no license yet found it all pretty easy.
Said he is more fearful riding downhill on his mountain bike.

Why do they think they let anyone out in V8's in the first place?
The basics of driving is actually very intuitive and not hard at all. My Gran can drive and she is 82 and can't make her own dinner.
can she drift though? ;D

Another quick one, one of the cars in bazzas TCL pack has really short gearing, when i use it i notch it up a clog or two, sadly noticed the AI doesn't do this so is struggling on straights.
Is there a way to get the AI to have the same set up as me?

Last edited:
Monaco free roam on the way (in 2027 when I finish Alcañiz)

Captura.png

at the moment we are under construction 😁

Captura1.png
That’s actually a very cool idea! Monaco in any month, as long as it it’s the month of May, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks, I already have the TopRace cars I'm interested in, I just wondered if someone bothered to upgrade them somehow.
You might try RaceEssentials or Sidekick. I think both can be customized.

I use RaceEssentials.
Requires you to register on AC forum to access and download it.

I used Sidekick for years, pretty good app but grew tired of it. Sometimes the shift lights come at the wrong time, and also when I just want a calm drive I don't like having a timer in front of me giving me pressure. Tried RaceEssentials and it seems to be an even bulkier and more primitive version of Sidekick. I think I'll stay with the vanilla "Gears" app for now. Esotic made a neat shift light app, but you need to configure it for every single car and it's annoying. I like to drive a huge variety of cars on a few free roam tracks, so that won't work for me.

Thanks, I already have the TopRace cars I'm interested in, I just wondered if someone bothered to upgrade them somehow.

I used Sidekick for years, pretty good app but grew tired of it. Sometimes the shift lights come at the wrong time, and also when I just want a calm drive I don't like having a timer in front of me giving me pressure. Tried RaceEssentials and it seems to be an even bulkier and more primitive version of Sidekick. I think I'll stay with the vanilla "Gears" app for now. Esotic made a neat shift light app, but you need to configure it for every single car and it's annoying. I like to drive a huge variety of cars on a few free roam tracks, so that won't work for me.
Have you tried Simhub? Has plenty of configurable things, including dashboards etc. Its great if you want to use Arduino for shift lights and stuff.

I know this is not a thread for AMS2 but has anyone tried it?

I currently run a CSL elite with the 2 pedal set. AC and ACC work fine. I just purchased AMS2 and it detects my wheel right away. I can configure the pedals and buttons but it will not let me configure the steering. It does not register in calibration. I have tried the fanatec setting, the custom setting, and legacy.

Has anyone else had issues getting the steering to work in AMS2 and what did you do to fix it? I have never requested a refund on steam but I seem to be headed toward that today.
Sorry I can't help.

Don't you think you might gain time and more replys/help, inside the right thread (AMS2)?

Last edited:
Have you tried Simhub? Has plenty of configurable things, including dashboards etc. Its great if you want to use Arduino for shift lights and stuff.
I don't have a wheel, let alone Arduinos or other specific physical devices. I play AC in a very "Forza" way, I like driving cars casually but I want to have some degree of realism to it.

I don't have a wheel, let alone Arduinos or other specific physical devices. I play AC in a very "Forza" way, I like driving cars casually but I want to have some degree of realism to it.
Doesnt matter, Simhub lets you put custom dashboards up that display the information you want from the telemetry the game is spitting out

Anyone had this before? I deleted a car which was used in this custom championship, and no matter what I do, it still tries to find it and doesn't work without it, I've restarted, changed the grid, still get this.
Untitled.jpg

Also, why can't I upload this image in decent quality? JPG or PNG still downscales it to the point it's unreadable.
In short - "Errors: Required Car "BMW v12 lmr" missing" Required Car "BMW v12 lmr" missing"

Last edited:
Anyone had this before? I deleted a car which was used in this custom championship, and no matter what I do, it still tries to find it and doesn't work without it, I've restarted, changed the grid, still get this.View attachment 1062564

Also, why can't I upload this image in decent quality? JPG or PNG still downscales it to the point it's unreadable.
In short - "Errors: Required Car "BMW v12 lmr" missing" Required Car "BMW v12 lmr" missing"
Capturing Images: Inserting a thumbnail might help, and you can use Window's Snipping Tool to copy a smaller portion of the screen, like you've zoomed in, to copy and paste here.

Last edited:
Renault Mégane R26.R updated/edited by Chesty Morgan

Textures/shaders overhauled, wipers added, lights added/improved, instruments tweaked, skins added, glass revised, driver repositioned, driver suits added, physics revised, RS plate added, new glass added, LODs added.

1624651712496.png

edit: link updated to v1.9 (dust/dirt layer added to glass)
edit 2: updated to v1.95 with better LODs

Last edited:
Anyone had this before? I deleted a car which was used in this custom championship, and no matter what I do, it still tries to find it and doesn't work without it, I've restarted, changed the grid, still get this.View attachment 1062564

Remove car from the preset grid with championship then make sure you save the grid and championship - Failing that you can manually delete using notepad or similar with the champs files in documents/champs

car modders. what file in data and what setting needs to be changed to make an AC car have "centered" or even slightly forward centre of gravity? on some tracks with jumps the AC cars I have tried, including the off road ones, buggys etc, when you go over the jump the back of the car falls down immediately like all its weight is in the rear bumper. Trying to get it more like the dirt cars in AMS1.

Textures/shaders overhauled, wipers added, lights added/improved, instruments tweaked, skins added, glass revised, driver repositioned, driver suits added, physics revised, RS plate added, new glass added, LODs added.

View attachment 1062567

Please redownload if you grabbed it earlier.
Upped to v1.9 with dust/dirt layer added to glass
Upped to v1.95 with better LODs

Last edited:

View attachment 1062567

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand just to piss the freeloaders off, updated again to v1.95 with better LODs.

Goodnight.

Last edited:
car modders. what file in data and what setting needs to be changed to make an AC car have "centered" or even slightly forward centre of gravity? on some tracks with jumps the AC cars I have tried, including the off road ones, buggys etc, when you go over the jump the back of the car falls down immediately like all its weight is in the rear bumper. Trying to get it more like the dirt cars in AMS1.

maybe by moving the gas tank in data.acd it could play a role

Try "CG_LOCATION" in suspensions.ini, tweak the aero so that you get less front end lift in aero.ini and there's the graphics offset in car.ini, but that also moves the wheels and tires, so you'd have to rework the suspension.ini.

Last edited:

View attachment 1062567

Both links seem to be dead now. Is the new version better than this ?

EDIT: back to live now...

megane_gauges.png

Looks a bit edgy, the Megane seems to have a lot of doors according to the icon 😄
Air outlets and all others things look very flat.
Or is it better in VR maybe ?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back