Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,800 comments
It can:

View attachment 1064074

This functionality is built right into it.

If you need help using any of GTP's features, you only have to ask.
thanks, if i go to advanced its possible, but then i have to manually search through the entire forum structure to show results from only this thread, whereas the top quick search allows searching this thread only quite quickly, Am i missing some easy way to search only this thread via the advanced tab in a fast efficient way?

edit: or is it possible to add a filter directly to the quick search "By latest" like a little radio dial or somthing?
1625080702536.png

Last edited:
Of course, go for it. Much better to have it all bundled together.
Don't forget the new ...nm.dds that's in the extension folder. 😉

This was the text I added to the ext-config:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = GRRIANRAK
SHADER = ksPerPixelNM
RESOURCE_1=txNormal
RESOURCE_FILE_1 = rocks_nm.dds
Sure, i hope to be able to release the whole update as soon this saturday ;)
I have only to fix the DIGIFLAG which have some problems (at least on my side for the moment)

Yeah. But for some reason the headlight range is only a couple of meters in front of the car. Useless for night driving.
OK, they don't race at night, but the previous version was OK, why has this been changed (or was it overlooked) ?
This true for about half of his 2019 TCR lineup. I wrote to Tommy a while ago to let him know (and request a fix) but nothing heard back. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sure, i hope to be able to release the whole update as soon this saturday 😉
I have only to fix the DIGIFLAG which have some problems (at least on my side for the moment)
can we shift the cones a little in the pits as well while you are in there, the pit1 position starts with cones inside the car (on bigger cars than pictured I mean)
1625080564436.png

thanks, if i go to advanced its possible, but then i have to manually search through the entire forum structure to show results from only this thread, whereas the top quick search allows searching this thread only quite quickly, Am i missing some easy way to search only this thread via the advanced tab in a fast efficient way?
No - the search engine would have to request every thread on the site for every advanced search to allow you to select an individual thread in advanced search. When you search "This Thread", it doesn't need to do that; it's searching the thread it's already accessing.

In practical terms, you can search "This Thread", then click on the search term at the top of the results to access Advanced Search/Search Threads with all the appropriate fields filled in (in this case the AC forum) so you don't have to navigate the forum structure, then select "Date" instead of "Relevance".

No - the search engine would have to request every thread on the site for every advanced search to allow you to select an individual thread in advanced search. When you search "This Thread", it doesn't need to do that; it's searching the thread it's already accessing.

In practical terms, you can search "This Thread", then click on the search term at the top of the results to access Advanced Search/Search Threads with all the appropriate fields filled in (in this case the AC forum) so you don't have to navigate the forum structure, then select "Date" instead of "Relevance".
ok. thanks.

Sure, i hope to be able to release the whole update as soon this saturday 😉
There are a few instances of z-fighting around the track so it'd be great if you could look at these as well. There's one on a tree on the hill at the end of the s/f straight (reverse route) plus a few more dotted around the track front & reverse. I think the main s/f gantry sigh suffers too? Can't remember.

As I wrote earlier - please accept my apologies! This post was made a long time ago and is not relevant. Therefore, and turned a confusion! Another question: Why did you give the corrected link to the post in the FB, someone forbids you from giving links to the FB?
Somehow, the original link wasn't working when I posted it here.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! 1991+ SETRA S 319 UL !!!
Specs: Mercedes-Benz OM 457 hLA With 6-Speed Manual & ZF-Ecomat 2 6-Speed Automatic variety. (P.S In Automatic Version there will be LOUD ZF Transmission Noises.)
BHP: 353hp
NM : 1600nm
(^ Now have proper Engine Curves)
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command (Extra A & B ). Also Now Togglable Stop Request Sign. (Extra D or C)
ALSO HAS WORKING REAR TAG STEERING WHEEL animation. (Meanwhile real wheel using 4 Wheel Steering function.)

Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod.
3D Work: Unknown, Edit done by Myself.
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG) + Some Edits,
Sounds : Myself
Pictures : Myself..
Few Skins Are Included.
Archived Template Folder Included.
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download: https://mega.nz/file/rhJHnCxC#MVwwoAf3ATnIi-qxyAzvt-FhhlKPPPqkrCzfLSKGtdk

View attachment 1064028View attachment 1064029View attachment 1064030View attachment 1064031View attachment 1064032View attachment 1064033View attachment 1064035

HAHAHAH I love this!! Can't wait for the weekend to drive it

There are a few instances of z-fighting around the track so it'd be great if you could look at these as well. There's one on a tree on the hill at the end of the s/f straight (reverse route) plus a few more dotted around the track front & reverse. I think the main s/f gantry sigh suffers too? Can't remember.
Unfortunately is one of the thing i don't know how to do it, i noticed by trying fixing in the past weekend that the DIGIFLAGS have this sort of problem too (and a strange behaviour with normal DIGIFLAGS parameter too, that's why i still not yet released it) :-/

Can confirm that the s/f gantry sign suffers from z fighting. It was the first place I noticed it.
I think the 3D model might need to be fixed for that though. Maybe the ad board be slightly moved away from the gantry surface to prevent them from overlapping?
@slider666 fixed a similar issue on another track for me, so he might be the best person to ask.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, please, can you said to me if is there some Pontiac GTO 2004-6, maybe the RamAir 6, mod public for AssettoCorsa?

Attachments

• pontiac-gto-6-0.jpg
    pontiac-gto-6-0.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
Its sad that theres no Devel Sixteen mod that is downloadable...if theres one...
yes its a shame ?I tried contacting f1and supercars challenge but he hasn't replied and he probably won't this is my 2nd time trying to contact him with no hope maybe someone could make one. I hope it happens but I doubt it.

anyways does anyone have that track? I would appreciate the help as always.

Last edited:
FYI:

reg. all extension.ini updates which have been brought recently: if these values reg. SOL should work with SOL 2.x onwards, you need to have it included like this:

[SOL2]

Otherwise all SOL related values are only for the outdated SOL version...see also here below:

1625083943952.png

Don´t know if you all aware of it.

View attachment 955520

I think I completed my group C / GTP collection with that r89c. Thank you!!

Do you guys know of any car that I'm missing on this photo?? I downloaded all the cars that appear here just searching on this forum and some of you did some of those, so thank you very much! You're the best
Any chance of a link to the 905 Evo 2 Supercopter? I must've missed it.

FYI:

reg. all extension.ini updates which have been brought recently: if these values reg. SOL should work with SOL 2.x onwards, you need to have it included like this:

[SOL2]

Otherwise all SOL related values are only for the outdated SOL version...see also here below:

View attachment 1064099

Don´t know if you all aware of it.
Well, apart from the EXPOSURE_FIX=1.0, which prevents changing exposure on track. To be able to do that, the value has to be 0, or the whole line commented out.

Mondello Park - new extension config and BTCC skin update

1625088934994.png

1625089247703.png

1625088998626.png

• RainFx added
  • grassFx added
  • shaders updated / trees reworked

- BTCC skin with some billboards from the 2021 BTCC race.

This is for the paid version which comes with 6 layouts!

Remove the .txt from the rar and unrar it into Mondello folder. Please feel free to improve it further! Many thanks to @pugsang (used your Road Atlanta file as a source).

Attachments

• mondello.rar.txt
    499.2 KB · Views: 66
Mondello Park - new extension config and BTCC skin update

View attachment 1064124

View attachment 1064128

View attachment 1064126

• RainFx added
  • grassFx added
  • shaders updated / trees reworked

- BTCC skin with some billboards from the 2021 BTCC race.

This is for the paid version which comes with 6 layouts!

Remove the .txt from the rar and unrar it into Mondello folder. Please feel free to improve it further! Many thanks to @pugsang (used your Road Atlanta file as a source).
VRA (Virtual Race Academy) version? I have this track on my "FIXING LIST" since MONTHS (don't even remember why i never finished it XD

VRA (Virtual Race Academy) version? I have this track on my "FIXING LIST" since MONTHS (don't even remember why i never finished it XD
Must be the fourth time I reinstalled that thing, just to uninstall it again because it's so bad...
I hope @Fall Guy fixes are enough to improve it.
For now I still have the Tomcul, update by Sman version, which has only the main layout, but looks/feels so much better...

Same here. I felt the VRA version looks more real in terms of elevation and accuracy. Also the background looks more realistic IMO. I deleted the version from Tomcul after updating the VRA one. Just have a look by yourself. Let me know your thoughts.

Must be the fourth time I reinstalled that thing, just to uninstall it again because it's so bad...
I hope @Fall Guy fixes are enough to improve it.
For now I still have the Tomcul, update by Sman version, which has only the main layout, but looks/feels so much better...
I have the Tomcul, updated by Sman track as well but with a National and National CCW layout as well, don't think I remember where I got it from though...

Edit: ClaudioWRC74 shared a file with links for the 1998 BTCC track skin pack mod some days back, I think that is the one I downloaded
Mondello Park VDC version : https://www.mediafire.com/file/rbrgnqzg0mlhy0x/mondello_park.7z/file

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back