Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,704 comments
View attachment 1065113

I've changed my mind about the best combo 😁

btw someone lowers that 2: 14.680 with the ferrari 312/67 ?? 🙃
So far, I've achieved a 2:11:637 using the Ferrari 312/67 "Night" version. I'm not sure if this version offers any speed or handling benefit over the one you're using.

1625439069884.png

Driving the Mercedes W125 around Bremgarten is awesome, but it definitely causes a few "pucker" moments.
Links for the mod and data update below.

Mod: https://assettocorsamods.net/resources/mercedes-benz-w125.139/

Data Update (Legion):

Track: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bremgarten-1950s.43576/

This isn't a period-perfect wheel to drive the W125, but it's close enough, and really "conveys" the feel of the car really well.
I don't know if I'd be able to get my knees under the wheel if it matched perfectly to size.

TS-PC-RACER_WoodWheel.jpg

I might try the ERA Type B next.

EDIT: I ordered this "Joe's" 17" black steering wheel. It'll be the largest diameter I have, and should be great for vintage race cars. I should have it and a Thrustmaster adapter printed for it by this weekend.

1625566451180.png

Last edited:
So far, I've achieved a 2:11:637 using the Ferrari 312/67 "Night" version. I'm not sure if this version offers any speed or handling benefit over the one you're using.

View attachment 1065118

Driving the Mercedes W125 around Bremgarten is awesome, but it definitely causes a few "pucker" moments.

Data Update (Legion):

This isn't a period-perfect wheel to drive the W125, but it's close enough, and really "conveys" the feel of the car really well.
I don't know if I'd be able to get my knees under the wheel if it matched perfectly to size.

View attachment 1065119

I might try the Era B next.

Captura.PNG

I'd say it's the same car, at least the same description, but it would have to be tested.

I go with an (already old) G27, and I think my ffb is no longer there for many trips haha

By the way, that legion w125 comes from low poly rf, or the other one that had more quality?

What I do is place the steering wheel, shifter, and the screen first in a comfortable way, then I adjust the fov for each car, if you don't have steering wheels of different sizes I think it's best, if you have steering wheels of different sizes it makes you change the setup whole every time you change steering wheel hahaha

Last edited:

View attachment 1065118

Data Update (Legion):

View attachment 1065119

I might try the Era B next.

Slick setup!

By the way, that legion w125 comes from low poly rf, or the other one that had more quality?
The car itself is downloaded from Assetto Corsa Mods, and the physics update is provided by Legion--see links in post.

The 3D model itself seems to be of pretty good quality.

So we need a new mod, and I need to visit the company, as they're local to me.

Seems to be based on the BAC Mono or Radical SR3 concept (this model is an "SR1").

Maybe I'll ask them for some resources (data, models) so a mod could be created.

Yes please! If they can ship one to the other side of the world at that price, I'll take two. 😋

The car itself is downloaded from Assetto Corsa Mods, and the physics update is provided by Legion--see links in post.

The 3D model itself seems to be of pretty good quality.

A couple of laps with the Ferrari, with the stock setup, we have to lower the gear ratio a bit so that some corners that are made in second can be done in third, and in the fast zone to end in fifth gear.

It's hard, well, it's not easy, these drag aerodynamic cars have a tricky corner exit, and it's not because of the skid that you can hold on to well, but more throttle means more counter steering and this makes the line more difficult.

Another one can pass you in a higher gear with the dead foot on the pedal and doing the curve with one hand.

*And I need more practice of course hahah

Last edited:
There are usually two large maps DiRT uses to make all the smaller stages. This is the one with all the yumps, not the same base map used by Ch1, so you can relax.
Yeah I know how DiRT composes levels and routes, but thanks.

Oh, I wasn't tense, so you can continue jumping along... yumping as you please

btw: "yump" is "jump" in Finnish, as the J in Finnish is pronounced with the "yeh" sound (like Jesus in Spanish)

Thing is, apart from a few sections there are (almost) no track lights, which will make it difficult to have a realistic effect.
I know there were plans for a Clipsal 500 race at night (in 2012), but I'm not sure it has ever happened ?
For that a whole lot of movable light units would be needed (like some tracks in AC already have).
Not sure it would be worth the trouble.
In 2001, the V8 Utes and Australian GT Raced in the dark, but other than pit straight the rest of the tracks was basically pitch black. On another note, in 2005 the Porsche Carrera Cup cars raced at night at the Indy 300 at Surfers Paradise, maybe of someone could give that a go it would be great.

Yes I know He is doing the the Lynk & co but there is all ready A mod for that particle TCR car but tommy quality would make that up to current AC standard. I like though of a Homologation pack which would include some early TCR cars likes of the Subaru , ford focus & Gen 1 Honda civic TCR .

the lynk & co mod is a rollovers rip, quality varies. Tommy will do a good job most certainly just need too give him time it’s a brand new model compared to the others which are carried over from the previous pack. I’ve also already suggested the Subaru etc as it’s still listed on the tcr website as able too be raced as it’s still homologated.

How do you keep it straight? I’m down to around 2m45s in the Auto Union Type C but i can’t get any speed into the Mercedes without it squirming uncontrollably.
I guess you should try it with the original physics data of the Auto Union Type C, version 0.5 then...

GOT A COUPLE OF SKIN PACKS TO SHARE ON GTPLANET
DID THESE AGES AGO AND THEY'VE BEEN LOST FOR A WHILE.
BOTH 24 CAR SETS WITH DRIVER SUITS, GLOVES & HELMETS.

FERRARI CHALLENGE SUZUKA FOR THE Ferrari GT2

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_rt_suzuka_5-7-121-10-5-45.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-121-10-2-16.jpg

AND THE CLASSIC FERRARI CHALLENGE FOR THE Ferrari 458s3

Screenshot_ferrari_458_s3_rt_suzuka_5-7-121-10-8-59.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_s3_rt_suzuka_5-7-121-10-11-55.jpg

Last edited:
San Jose 2006 v0.91
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_gtp_sanjose2006_5-6-121-17-55-25.jpg

v0.9 changelog;
Increased the number of PIT / START to 30
Adjusted Shader
Adjusted ext_config.ini and surfaces.ini
Created semaphore.ini, overlays.ini
Created AI,cam,VAO
Adjusted the UI
Smoothed the mesh on the road surface (Quick and not very good)
I reworked the trees
Changed preview
Adjusted the position of skibox

v0.91 changelog;
Smoothed the road surface
Aggregated objects
Made the cone move
Adjusted ext_config.ini
Added sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Added readme
PIT/START set to 32
Widened the PIT interval
Deleted sjpits.kn5
AI,VAO reworked by @KevinK2
Added cam,drs_zones.ini,RainFX streams by @KevinK2
Added Goodyear blimp by @damone13x
Added Airline jet by @Masscot
Added groove
Changed preview

Credits & Thanks;
According to eSport-Racing.de, the original author is unknown.
@RMi_wood , AC converted
・ @shin956 , updated
@Fanapryde , Sections file
@KevinK2 , AI,cam,VAO,RainFX streams,drs_zones.ini
@damone13x , Goodyear blimp
@Masscot , Airline jet

Enjoy.

Last edited:
shi
San Jose 2006 v0.9
View attachment 1065204
changelog;
Increased the number of PIT / START to 30
Adjusted Shader
Adjusted ext_config.ini and surfaces.ini
Created semaphore.ini, overlays.ini
Created AI,cam,VAO
Adjusted the UI
Smoothed the mesh on the road surface (Quick and not very good)
I reworked the trees
Changed preview
Adjusted the position of skibox

AI is not perfect yet
Is this the one with the tram track over it? Or am I confusing it with another track?

Hi guys!

Volvo S60R BTCC - v1.3

1625486704346.png

Credits

Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK / FaB

I have updated and added a few more things to the Volvo. Also is included a PSD template for making skins easier with AO layer inside.

. added LR cockpit
. optimised some objects and textures
. fixed wheel blur not transparent
. fixed stithcing on door
. fixed skin (black on roof, bottom text on one side)
. added red skin
. remapped mirrors
. adjusted some emissive like lights and dials
. shrunk gear knob slightly
. added VAO (internal and external)
. added dirt glass

Download - Volvo S60R BTCC

Please enjoy and if you find any problems please let me know.
-FaB

Last edited:
This year, the DTM on the Lausitzring drives for the first time the first steep wall curve! Is this variant actually for AC? At the (fabulous) version of TMM, she is not there anyway!
1625489733063.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back