Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,791 comments
Do any of you have a WRC Subaru Impreza like this?

View attachment 1065442
Maybe, or not.

o0sc.png

a8xo.png

They are available.

But no gsync?
At it's refresh rate, and the FPS I can usually maintain, I never notice any sync issues. It might be an issue in a game with a lot of detail, and you turn extremely fast, but I've played several hours of Doom, Borderlands, Dying Light, etc., and it's all buttery smooth and looks great. Yes, there are now monitors with more bells, whistles, and higher resolution, but this monitor does everything I need it to, and it does it extremely well. If you can find one of these at a good price, $500 or less, it would be a good purchase.

Last edited:
My Graphicscard is a NVidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super.
Is it strong enough?
I had a 1080 Ti till February and it is +- as powerful as 2070S. If I remember correctly it was able to reach around 90-100 FPS so you should be fine.

+ you'll be using the monitor for many years and you can always upgrade the GPU (ofc if they're in stock...)

But no gsync?
Since January 2019 you can turn on the adaptive sync on, if you have Pascal or newer Nvidia GPU and you have monitor connected via Displayport, so you don't longer have to pay hundreds of dollars for G-Sync module to be able to turn on adaptive sync on Nvidia GPUs.

IntheBincopy_480x480.jpg

Here's my personal version of Ambush Canyon if anyone wants to use or dissect it.
It probably wont work with AI or cams form other versions due to separated road mesh.

AMBUSH CANYON

Folder name is "ambush" if you're trying to avoid conflicts.
I was never quite happy with the road mesh, hence no public release.

There are no AI lines or cams and I probably won't bother due to dissatisfaction with the end result and my setup simply refuses to save AI candidate files for reasons unknown to me.
CSP config was added because I basically can't live without it now.

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a download link or know where I can download Aldo Scribante track mod for Assetto Corsa, I'm South African myself and actually live near the track, I would like to race on it in Assetto Corsa.

Thanks

just checked your FW21 mod and you're at a good point. i allowed myself to tweak the engine (lowering the engine rev limit and adjusting the shift lights) and to do some texture work on the skins ( just changed the tyre skin from goodyear to bridgestone)

with that said, i "compiled" a to-do list for this mod:
  • suit and helmet textures
  • dirt and blur tyre textures
  • recalculate power curve
  • update tyre model to v10
Nice one, I deliberately made the suits black as the driver "clips" slightly when using VR. Just makes it much less noticeable. Please share your updates when completed.

Hi everyone

Does anyone have a download link or know where I can download Aldo Scribante track mod for Assetto Corsa, I'm South African myself and actually live near the track, I would like to race on it in Assetto Corsa.

Thanks
If you look through posts following this one (link below), you'll also find updates for AI, lights, grass, etc.

OOPS, link is down. Let me see what I can do...

BTW, Introduce yourself, and your interest in sim-racing, motorsports, etc.

This includes all the updates...

Last edited:
I had a 1080 Ti till February and it is +- as powerful as 2070S. If I remember correctly it was able to reach around 90-100 FPS so you should be fine.

+ you'll be using the monitor for many years and you can always upgrade the GPU (ofc if they're in stock...)

Since January 2019 you can turn on the adaptive sync on, if you have Pascal or newer Nvidia GPU and you have monitor connected via Displayport, so you don't longer have to pay hundreds of dollars for G-Sync module to be able to turn on adaptive sync on Nvidia GPUs.
No, I have read many many times that G-Sync is a must nowdays and nothing is comparable to it. The ideal buy is a monitor with the G-Sync build in or at least G-Sync compatable.

I had some issues with it saving in the .champs file so had to manually add several cars - what a PITA!😖🤣
with the old version of the CM I have no more problems with the creation of the championships, I will share the VW Fun Cup powered by Hankook 2020 very soon ...

Capture.JPG

but I have a problem with the mod FunCup Evo 3 Assettoland 2.0
bug : the windshield in cockpit view is blurry and dirty !!!!

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Adelaide 2011 v1.1 by tewie and Rainmaker ext_config file update 06.07.2021
  • RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX,
  • VAO Patch
  • CSP Shader adjustments
  • Reworked track lights for better experience and fps. Big thanks to @Fanapryde for testing, comments and advises
adelaide2011.7z - 1.8 MB

Latest version of the track is here:

The conversion and the enhancement of the track for Assetto Corsa was done by tewie and Rainmaker

Enjoy

Last edited:
Hi Guys - Wanted to ask your advice - I've ordered an m.2 ssd and plan to use this as my main AC drive (currently running on an external regular HDD). I want to copy my AC files and Mods over to the new drive. Is it as simple as creating a steam folder on the new drive and manually copying everything over into that new steam folder, as well as copying content manager over?

I know there is an option to move a game over via steam, but it says AC is only 48gb or so, whereas my actual AC folder is around 440gb. I'm guessing if I do that, it won't move the mods over?

Many thanks

Thats correct. You only will install AC from scratch, and must copy all the mods manually then. Did this last year as well. A pita. Steam has a build-in function to advice the gaming files to a new drive if that should be changed.
1625594619555.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys - Wanted to ask your advice - I've ordered an m.2 ssd and plan to use this as my main AC drive (currently running on an external regular HDD). I want to copy my AC files and Mods over to the new drive. Is it as simple as creating a steam folder on the new drive and manually copying everything over into that new steam folder, as well as copying content manager over?

I know there is an option to move a game over via steam, but it says AC is only 48gb or so, whereas my actual AC folder is around 440gb. I'm guessing if I do that, it won't move the mods over?

Many thanks
IIWY, I would stash a copy of your car and track files somewhere safe, then let Steam make a fresh AC install on your new SSD, then delete the fresh car and track folders, then move (or copy) your back-up car and track files. (This method is the best of you've decided you don't want every single Kunos car and track; just make sure your back-up files include every car and track file you do want to keep, including your preferred Kunos cars and tracks.) Then re-install the 3rd-party apps up like.

Last edited:

Many thanks
After properly formatting the new drive, connect both to your PC (install new, connect external via fastest connection), and use Macrium Reflect, or other cloning software, to clone the old drive to the new one. It usually makes a partition on a larger drive that's the size of the drive you're cloning, but it's easy to use Windows to merge partitions to make one on the drive that uses all the space.

Make note of the drive letter of your old drive, power down your PC, disconnect the old drive, power up your PC, and check the drive letter of the new drive. If it's a different letter from the old drive, change the letter so it's the same, and restart your PC. If you do everything correctly, Steam should see its' installed games on the new drive as if nothing happened.

I followed this exact procedure a few months ago when I moved my Assetto Corsa installation and several thousand mods from a 500GB to 1TB SSD. I had no issues whatsoever.

Also, If you're using Windows 10, be sure to occasionally use Content Manager's compression tool at it's default setting to compress a great deal of your content. Most files are compressed to 30% of their original size.

Last edited:
I might just give this a go. I have a couple of questions if that's ok -

Both disks are 1TB - I'm guessing this won't crate a separate partition?

If i connect the old external at a later date, will this create a conflict with the letter of the 'new' ssd? Or will it take a new letter?

Thanks in advance

If the drives are the same size, you shouldn't have to expand the partition, but you should check it anyway in case there's a MB or two to reclaim.

If you connect the old drive later, Windows should re-letter it. Just check to make sure the new drive retains it's correct letter, and that the old drive is using a different letter than what it originally used (that the new drive is now using).

Last edited:
Hi.
Can someone tell me if it is still possible to find this Saxo Kit Car Evo 1 for AC please ?
It seems to me that it was assettogarage that had taken it out but I'm not sure.
Thank you

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 34
I'm planning to check it this weekend, but theorically yes. Btw you can try by making a copy of the original folder, then, if something working wrong, replace the new with the backup 😉
I always do. Most of the time I notice when something's wrong but sometimes I can't figure out little alterations worth being noticed, that's why I trust modders and testers with a trained sight to point those out 😉

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back