Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,807 comments
Ambush Canyon - Redux (teaser)

Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_rmi_ambush_7-7-121-16-12-53.jpg
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_rmi_ambush_7-7-121-16-12-35.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_ambush_6-7-121-22-7-47.jpg

Last edited:
They are but where? in order to works properly, they have to be placed a bit above the track surface and a bit outside the road and runoff areas in order to keep counting in case you went off. Normally if there's a guardrail, is a good thing to place them outside it in order to keep the car "inside" the counting area.

The timing spawn, requires to be external also the pitlane in order to count the lap while you pass through it.
Captura.PNG

There are all the boxes of race elements there except one, hotlap should be much further back, there may be the bug

Captura.PNG

It should be at those coordinates more or less

Last edited:
Double check the name, double check the number, double check the position (R-L if appropriate), double check if, maybe, there's many .kn5 that can have inside the spawn points
Yes, everything is correct, both the numbering and the position, the boxes are well placed off the track, by the way whose track is this?

hello to you all I have a little problem with 2 circuits that appear in content manager but not in assetto corsa if someone has already had this problem thank you for your help

Hi! Does anyone know where I can get good quality touge street cars? Not just JDM, but also some european cars and maybe americans too.

Thanks in advance.

hello to you all I have a little problem with 2 circuits that appear in content manager but not in assetto corsa if someone has already had this problem thank you for your help

How come your trying to use vanilla ac aswell as content manager????
Makes no sense, content manager is all you need to use once you have it

Last edited:
GT4 0.82 Fixes
Cayman - Supra -Camaro -Aston martin

extensions tweaks , rims much less chromish , skinnable parts shares now same extension to match perfecly color and contrast !
New light extensions , fixed the pb in night of interior getting super bright from car behind
New LODS

View attachment 1065902View attachment 1065903
Unfortunately, still the same problems with the Interior (all v0.82). Just 2 examples

Screenshot_gt4_aston_martin_vantage_ks_zandvoort_7-6-121-21-4-13.png

Screenshot_gt4_toyota_supra_ks_zandvoort_7-6-121-21-7-41.png

Last edited:
Does anyone by chance have the v1.3 update done to the Toyota TS020 GT-One by Virtua Simulazioni? I can still find the quoted post by Apexxer but he has since deleted it and the link doesn't work anymore.
The physics on the non-updated version are pretty flawed sadly.
I am also interested in a Nissan R390 GT1 '98 mod, the only ones I can find are the '97 version.
Thanks a lot :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back