Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
no wiper on the model 3d, maybe I would take one on another car to add it
The model used is from Race 07 but there's another (possibly better?) one from GT6 in case anyone wants to convert it. Still no wiper though?

The original Race 07 car did have a wiper so whoever ripped it, missed it.

Last edited:
Does this version still need a driver shift animation? I think I remember fiddling with it and trying animations from other cars until it was close, but not perfect.
It's only currently got the paddleshift animation - can you share your sequential shift.ksanim please?

Gillet Vertigo v1.2
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1333

ag_gillet_vertigo.png
v1.2
Add wipers
Fix driver3d.ini (thanks Masscot)

v1.2
Add wipers
Fix driver3d.ini (thanks Masscot)
Well done 😎! Just two little observations:

1) If I remember correctly, this car has a sequential gear box without the auto-blipper (you have to blip the gas while downshifting)

2) The cockpit material has too much texture, the original one was like a "seamless dark plastic"

Unfortunately they are memories of when I inquired about gtr2 cars... 😁 😂

GP de MONACO F1 2021
Circuit de Monaco, Monte Carlo

TRACK AND SKIN COMBO FOR 2021

SPONSORS ALMOST PERFECT (Model differs to real life obviously)

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SKIN ACTIVATED IN CM

IMPORTANT: Please DELETE any past versions of the 2019 track and use this 2021 renamed one.

ALL OTHER COMMUNITY BITS AND PIECES THAT HAVE BEEN ADDED SINCE INITIAL POST ARE NOW INCLUDED ALONG WITH BILLBOARD ERRORS (Link Updated). MANY THANKS TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS.

Hi, I was comparing the various version of Monaco and the 2019 one has a different file size for the monacophysics.kn5 (577 instead of 559kb) compared to 2017/2021 ... is there any difference there (and what does that file even do)?

The model used is from Race 07 but there's another (possibly better?) one from GT6 in case anyone wants to convert it. Still no wiper though?

The original Race 07 car did have a wiper so whoever ripped it, missed it.

As a big fan of the Vertigo (from my GTR2 days), I couldn't move fast enough to try it...or fast enough to bin it. Terminal understeer. I could dial some of it out with absurd setup values, but not all of it. And the brakes were better on my Radio Flyer kid's wagon.

Last edited:
That looks like what happens when you make things alpha blend but not transparent.

CSP extended physics has to add text to the cars data file, so it extracts, edits and deletes the old .acd file.

V2 of Finland from DiRT Rally (Kontinjärvi) for all your suspension breaking needs.

I have been failing to extract Pikes Peak tarmac version from DiRT Rally so I decided to experiment. I took the legacy gravel version and threw a few mesh smooth passes at the gravel road mesh and chucked tarmac textures on it. It's still a bit rough but drivable, just not suitable for modern low riding hyper hill climb cars with rubber band tyres. Still worth sharing? Y/N?

View attachment 1067935

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because the Simtraxx version are very old !!!!!

Last edited:
You should check out Race Sim Studio's GTM pack for AC. You get the BMW M6 GT3 and the Lamborghini Huracan Evo GT3.
It's a paid mod, but I'm sure that everyone here would recommend it.

10% off at the moment too.
Ok Thanks but I prefer Reiter Gallardo to Huracan GT3 tks

I spent some time adding flames to the Bugatti "La Voiture Noire" that was just released on AssettoLand. Why it came without flames, I don't know. If you want them, paste this into the car's flames.ini file.

Code:
[HEADER]
EDIT_MODE=0
INTENSITY=10
EDIT_BIG=0
EDIT_STATE=4
BURN_FUEL_MULT=10
FLASH_THRESHOLD=7

[FLAME_0]
POSITION=-0.375,0.38,-2.15
DIRECTION=0,0,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_1]
POSITION=-0.225,0.38,-2.18
DIRECTION=0,0,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_2]
POSITION=-0.075,0.38,-2.19
DIRECTION=0,0,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=0
GROUP=0

[FLAME_3]
POSITION=0.075,0.38,-2.19
DIRECTION=0,0,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0

[FLAME_4]
POSITION=0.225,0.38,-2.18
DIRECTION=0,0,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0

[FLAME_5]
POSITION=0.375,0.38,-2.15
DIRECTION=0,0,-1
VSIZE_START=0.05
VSIZE_END=0.02
LSIZE=0.18
IS_LEFT=1
GROUP=0

Last edited:
Hey guys n gals, got some great UK tracks, but am missing two that I really need for a couple of championships I'm doing.

Did anyone salvage the Gurston Down Hillclimb that was made a couple of years back but discontinued? I know it'll be WIP but unfortunately the original creator deleted the file from both online and his hard drive, otherwise he would've given it to me.

I'm also, more importantly, looking for a driveable version of Pembrey. The one on RD has been abandoned but I am aware that somewhere in the ether was a more detailed version. Or even, if there's a skin for it to make it driveable?

I know, I know.... make it yourself etc. Just seeing what's out here before I plug hours and hours of time into doing stuff that may be done already.

Edit - YES, I have tried google.

Last edited:
Hey guys n gals, got some great UK tracks, but am missing two that I really need for a couple of championships I'm doing.

Did anyone salvage the Gurston Down Hillclimb that was made a couple of years back but discontinued? I know it'll be WIP but unfortunately the original creator deleted the file from both online and his hard drive, otherwise he would've given it to me.

I'm also, more importantly, looking for a driveable version of Pembrey. The one on RD has been abandoned but I am aware that somewhere in the ether was a more detailed version. Or even, if there's a skin for it to make it driveable?

I know, I know.... make it yourself etc. Just seeing what's out here before I plug hours and hours of time into doing stuff that may be done already.

Edit - YES, I have tried google.
search this thread, there´s another, better version of pembrey (with the same folder name tho). If the link is down I could re-upload it later

Here's my CSP Wipers for Shokeus Group B rally cars. I didn't add wipers to the Ford RS200 because both wipers are in the same mesh. They must be separated. The MG Metro 6R4 doesn't have rain effects from the inside cameras, you can see the rain but it doesn't hit the windshield nor the windows

Delta S4:
MG Metro 6R4:
Peugeot 206 T16 Evo:

You can get the cars here: https://act80s.forumactif.org/t769-pack-voitures-de-rallye-gr-b
View attachment 1067718

MG Metro link updated. Contains some fixes to the internal windows and windshield by delpinsky

search this thread, there´s another, better version of pembrey (with the same folder name tho). If the link is down I could re-upload it later
Got pembrey now thank you, sadly nothing coming up for gurston. praying someone saved it

anybody got a tutorial on how to do these kind of cinematic videos? I always find camtool lacking that "camera shake"

Either its done via CamTool & the use of the Drone Camera app & then slapping in effects via Adobe After Effects.

As for the camera shake...i don't even know what app was used for that...

Last edited:
Guys, can someone help me?
I have the URD PX mods and the Aura (Audi) have a bug in his windows
Does anyone know how to solve? Or there is a fix somewhere?

Either its done via CamTool & the use of the Drone Camera app & then slapping in effects via Adobe After Effects.

As for the camera shake...i don't even know what app was used for that...
as I read from the comments, he just uses camtool apparently, with VHS filter from CSP. Wonder about the shake though, that's the part I am looking for

Taking advantage of this post, does anyone know how to solve the excessive slippage of the Porsche 991.2 GT3 ACC mod, from the dear crash in TopRace discord, who got really upset lately and vetoed the link to their mods because of haters, anyway, it's a challenge and so much to set up that 911, but I think he jumps a lot on the track. If anyone knows, my eternal gratitude. Hugs
Try adjusting the differential. I've found that a lot of race cars that don't turn the way I want or that have excessive wheel slip under breaking or under power have differential settings that could be better. I usually turn down the lock under power to something around 30%. The coast settings can change how the car turns on initial turn in and mid corner grip. It has a huge impact. Once you've done that, look at your rear sway bar settings (make them less), front sway bar settings (make them more), or give the rear more rebound damping and less impact damping.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back