- 34

- Portugal
Deltawing and ZEOD yes but very low quality the others I don't think soI'm searching these cars:
Lola B10/65
DeltaWing
Pescarolo 03
Lotus T128
Nissan ZEOD RC
CLM P1/01 2015
BR 01 LMP2
Dome S103
Do we have them in Ac?
Deltawing and ZEOD yes but very low quality the others I don't think soI'm searching these cars:
Lola B10/65
DeltaWing
Pescarolo 03
Lotus T128
Nissan ZEOD RC
CLM P1/01 2015
BR 01 LMP2
Dome S103
Do we have them in Ac?
Anyone else experienced the nasty issue of the game getting completely frozen (black screen) when launching a game session? There is no way of killing the process, I tried so many different things but at the end had to shut down and turn it on again the PC...which is not good. I hope it's not a CSP latest update bug or something, it's not something that it happens to me very often but in the last week happened 2 times...completely random.
Anyone else experienced the nasty issue of the game getting completely frozen... There is no way of killing the process... at the end had to shut down and turn it on again the PC...
I don't know if this has anything to do with that (probably not), but just in case: are you aware of the issue with one of the latest Windows 11 updates, which is causing similar errors?Yes, I've had this happen as well, but only with certain race presets. I was thinking maybe something was corrupted, but yes the only way out of it is a cold boot.
I'm an "old school", still on W10I don't know if this has anything to do with it (surely not), but just in case: are you aware of the issue with one of the latest Windows 11 updates, which is causing similar errors?
Apparently, it's an incompatibility with the type of controller used by certain SSDs, when trying to move very large files when the hard drive is over 60% full...
Me too... and I'm terrified with the imminent end of support; I don't know which path I'm going to take... 😵💫I'm an "old school", still on W10![]()
I'm on W10 LTSC and this version will receive updates for a long time, even when W10 will end official support. You can give it a try.Me too... and I'm terrified with the imminent end of support; I don't know which path I'm going to take... 😵💫
I don't know if this has anything to do with that (probably not), but just in case: are you aware of the issue with one of the latest Windows 11 updates, which is causing similar errors?
Apparently, it's an incompatibility with the type of controller used by certain SSDs, when trying to move very large files when the hard drive is over 60% full...
I'm an "old school", still on W10![]()
I agree with you. With W11 I noticed several performance drops everywhere, not just in games. Luckily, AC has several optimization settings, but you can still feel the difference compared to W10 😔W11 is horrible. I wish I could have avoided it but they're not selling new machines anymore with W10, even by request.
I have a problem with this track: the cars stop in the pits and start bouncing, and they don't come out anymore...😅
I don't know if this has anything to do with that (probably not), but just in case: are you aware of the issue with one of the latest Windows 11 updates, which is causing similar errors?
Apparently, it's an incompatibility with the type of controller used by certain SSDs, when trying to move very large files when the hard drive is over 60% full...
It's one of the options I'm considering... On YouTube reviews sounds ideal for its lightness, lack of bloatware, etc, but I'm not entirely sure; we know what happens with certain reviews, they often don't tell the whole story... That's why a firsthand experience, like yours, is important.I'm on W10 LTSC and this version will receive updates for a long time, even when W10 will end official support. You can give it a try.
It's completely safe, since it's a 100 % official Windows product. I've never encountered any issue with it, it works flawlessly just as W10 Home Edition or Pro Edition (or any other edition) and like you said, it doesn´t add any bloatware that typically comes with the Home Edition.It's one of the options I'm considering: on YouTube, it sounds ideal for its lightness, lack of bloatware, etc, but I'm not entirely sure; we know what happens with certain reviews, they often don't tell the whole story... That's why a firsthand experience, like yours, is important.
What version of LTSC are you using, Enterprise or IoT? The latter is supported until 2032, Enterprise until 2027, it only prolongs the agony for a couple more years...
And if so, what version of CM, CSP, etc?
Have you noticed any loss of performance or functionality in Assetto Corsa compared to "normal" Windows 10?
Thanks in advance.
Maybe this could also be alternatives to consider.It's one of the options I'm considering: on YouTube, it sounds ideal for its lightness, lack of bloatware, etc, but I'm not entirely sure; we know what happens with certain reviews, they often don't tell the whole story... That's why a firsthand experience, like yours, is important.
What version of LTSC are you using, Enterprise or IoT? The latter is supported until 2032, Enterprise until 2027, it only prolongs the agony for a couple more
Lola B10/65I'm searching these cars:
Lola B10/65
DeltaWing
Pescarolo 03
Lotus T128
Nissan ZEOD RC
CLM P1/01 2015
BR 01 LMP2
Dome S103
Do we have them in Ac?






Perfect! Thanks for that, I've just found all my old orders.Log in at URD and check your orders. They should be there.
Thanks for the info and the offer! I'll keep it in mind, although I think it's worth discussing in public, as I assume we're not the only ones interested in this topic. Thanks again! 😉... We can talk in DM (in Spanish of course) if you have any more questions, happy to help!
Thanks to you too, although these computer things are complicated for me; I'm not exactly a computer whiz and you all already know what I'm capable if I start messing around with codes, operating systems and the like...Maybe this could also be alternatives to consider...
Are you using auto shift? If yes, you can review the settings in drivetrain.ini file in data. Unpack the data.acd if needed. Is the upshift target too low?question, i have a new car installed and it looks very nice but now the gears are messed up. the car shifts too quickly into the higher gears, what can i do?
I tried the new Bayro and had no issue. The AI drove the car at its limits (beat me big time) no crash or spinning. Maybe you'll try again your install (do a clean install with CM or a manual overwrite in the cars folder). No need to change anything.Additionally, the AI for the Bayro is awful compared to the rest of the pack. I've tried races at many tracks (VIR, Road Atlanta, Buddh, Sachsenring), and all of them end with the BMWs spinning out over the curbs, while the rest of the cars carry on normally.
Anyone else notice this?
It's a crazy mess, but what's going on? In the meantime, I discovered another problem with KS_Monza_66: the cars leave the pits, disappear and return to the pits, in a loop... absurd 😅😅Maybe this same issue? Sorry I can't embed the video.
![]()
2025-06-25 00-45-04
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
People report this here all the time but nobody has an idea what causes it.
It also happens on 0.1.79 CSP so it's most likely a Content Manager issue. Some crazy AI stuff is checked as a default and it causes that issue. For me it happened on FUJI MTS and Interlagos ACU. Tracks that were perfectly fine for years.
You are welcome! 😁Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately the data.acd is encrypted, so an AI fix seems impossible, outside of re-recording fast lanes to take less curbing.
Thank you so much, this worked exactly as you described. No more greyed out liveries 😁
(wrong Lotus T128, he was asking for the proto)Lola B10/65
View attachment 1476054
Nissan Deltawing
View attachment 1476056
Lotus T128 (available on the DL section of this very forum)
View attachment 1476057
Nissan ZEOD RC
View attachment 1476058
CLM P1/01 / Enso CLM P1/01 (VRC)
View attachment 1476059
BR Engineering BR01
View attachment 1476061
Pescarolo 03, pretty sure I had it at one time
Dome S103 not sur if it ever appeared in AC...
All the other one are easily obtainable with simple search
I should have figured, none of the requested car where formulas...
Here you go! Just replace the "24" in "Skins=24" with the name of your skin.Could you please pass one of the ext_config.ini from URD here? I deleted all original fake skins before noticing this error with the 3rd party skins.
I don't say much on this particular forum, but I do know and understand the feeling of loss. @Fanapryde has helped me out many times over the years. Like many others have already said, just from reading his posts and getting a "feeling" from the way he interacted with other forum users, Fanapryde was always helpful and tried his best to make sure we figured out what we needed to figure out. A solid good member of the sim racing community. Rest in peace, you will be missed.I hate these kinds of posts...
Our friend, my friend, @Fanapryde passed away earlier this month from a brain tumor.
He was one of the kindest people I have ever met in the world of SimRacing.
I had the chance to meet him several times over the last few months and I will never forget him.