Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
Has anyone come across a more up to date version of the NSS TTS? Just tried the on from Velo, it looks... a bit dated and the reflections in the cockpit are all over the place. Still a lot of fun to drive around Bremgarten.
I sure have not. Geroda's is still WIP...

Has anyone come across a more up to date version of the NSS TTS? Just tried the on from Velo, it looks... a bit dated and the reflections in the cockpit are all over the place. Still a lot of fun to drive around Bremgarten.
There is no others at this time, definitely one car that is currently missed given that it is pretty common at historic events and there is some perfect track combinations that could be had. It's at top of my list of most wanted alongside a real physics 904 Porsche but Bazza and the team are hopefully bringing that out with the 60s pack upcoming sometime in future. Untill I can learn some more scratch build 3D skills beggars like myself can only wait 😅 Problem is I think other than Raceroom there is isn't many other sources one can be taken from other than that really dated model that is already going around and then would depend if someone with the skills/time would like to scratch build one as a subject.

Last edited:
Thanks for thinking along.
I already removed these, but had the same result.
As I'm also on CSP 176p1, I have no idea what may cause the issue on my (and some others') system.
And as a last check, I removed the extension folder. Then the track can be driven but doesn't look very nice.
Not going to put more time in it, removed it to the bin, all good 🙂
With the last CM update (v0.8.2297.38573 - 21Jun), the UI has not been its stable self, and kept on crashing regularly thereafter...

Reinstalled v0.8.2273.37868 - 30Apr, disabled auto-updates - as good as gold... Until a more stable CM release is at hand...

Forgot to mention this earlier - give a try...

Have installed several CM versions (each in a sub-folder) located in this directory: \Steam\steamapps\common - so its basically alongside the \assettocorsa folder...

1626728597504.png

With the last CM update (v0.8.2297.38573 - 21Jun), the UI has not been its stable self, and kept on crashing regularly thereafter...

Reinstalled v0.8.2273.37868 - 30Apr, disabled auto-updates - as good as gold... Until a more stable CM release is at hand...

Forgot to mention this earlier - give a try...

Have installed several CM versions (each in a sub-folder) located in this directory: \Steam\steamapps\common - so its basically alongside the \assettocorsa folder...

View attachment 1068589
My CM version is 0.8.2301.38578 data version 153 which is also not very stable and triggers some issues. But I wouldn't think it could be the culprit of a non working track, or could it ?
Anyway, there's no way to return to an earlier version afaik...at least I don't know a way to.

My CM version is 0.8.2301.38578 data version 153 which is also not very stable and triggers some issues. But I wouldn't think it could be the culprit of a non working track, or could it ?
Anyway, there's no way to return to an earlier version afaik...at least I don't know a way to.
Blimey i am still on this one, from June 2020.

Content Manager (0.8.1639.33243)

Just never changed it as its short cut on desktop.

Installing a previous CM version is a fairly simple process...

In CM/ABOUT click 'more information'
1626731387230.png

above link takes you here...
1626731691760.png

scroll-down until...
click on 'recent changes...'

1626731614094.png

download a previous CM version

1626732018302.png

Install each version in a separate folder...

1626732668963.png

Last edited:
Installing a previous CM version is a fairly simple process...

In CM/ABOUT click 'more information'
View attachment 1068596

above link takes you here...
View attachment 1068603

scroll-down until...
click on 'recent changes...'

View attachment 1068599

download a previous CM version

View attachment 1068604

Install each version in a separate folder...

View attachment 1068606
Very helpful.
So i can just click on the .exe and try it and simply swap around right?
If i keep my very old one safe i could just switch back no worries?

For info if you havent seen it yet

[Update] - Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO - Version 4​

View attachment 1068536
In anticipation for the new Formula season, we dropped everything and worked tirelessly to bring you the Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO. This is a completely FREE update to you as an owner of the Formula Hybrid X 2022 which is still included in the package and comes with a few integrational updates too!

Visually, the EVO vehicle has changes all over: the nose, the rear wing, the front wing, the floor, the wheel aero details, radiator grills and more. New racing liveries and different engine sounds betweent the standard and EVO are great for racing competition. Meanwhile, the increased weight coupled with a slight increase in power should give an expected performance of next year's cars.

Download the car and get a glimpse into the future now.
Has anyone figured out how to get the wet tires to show?

Another "fake" car for Le Mans 1950, Simca Gordini T15S Coupé, from the 1952 Mercedes. Too bad I can't remove the logo from the radiator grille and the rear cover, at least I managed to change the wheels. Let's see what I'm going to use to make the "Spyder Barquette" version.

Attachments

• M.Trintignant32a.png
    M.Trintignant32a.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 21
  • M.Trintignant32b.png
    M.Trintignant32b.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 19
  • R.Manzon32.png
    R.Manzon32.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
  • livery32.png
    livery32.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
  • J.Fangio33a.png
    J.Fangio33a.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 17
  • J.Fangio33b.png
    J.Fangio33b.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
  • F.Gonzalez33a.png
    F.Gonzalez33a.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 12
  • F.Gonzalez33b.png
    F.Gonzalez33b.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 12
  • livery33.png
    livery33.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
Hello everyone) Has anyone tried to run this mod from IER, has anyone had a similar error? I throw all files, except for those for CSP

Attachments

• WDq7IxVai4Q.jpg
    WDq7IxVai4Q.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 0u1fEcjL3j0.jpg
    0u1fEcjL3j0.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 49
Honestly... no versions of CM has crashed or been unstable for me. Weird.
I have daily updates ticked and never had issues (apart from some small stuff that got corrected within a few hours or less). But lately there are some. Most bothersome for me is that when changing cars/tracks, one click is not sufficient any more. Then I always wind up with nothing selected in the DRIVE window.
Another issue I get when changing the ui.json (especially for tracks with multiple layouts). It used to be a breeze but since quite a while I need to close CM and make most changes outside CM in the ui.json for them to be recorded properly. Try setting the correct geo tags for instance: mostly not even possible and a certain distance off location.
The issues have been reported several times, but until now not remedied.

Hey mates .. someone knows the name of the modder who wanted to create the Allard?
Was it kenneth? I cant remember..
He had other cool cars too like some Bugatti style prototype.

I have daily updates ticked and never had issues (apart from some small stuff that got corrected within a few hours or less). But lately there are some. Most bothersome for me is that when changing cars/tracks, one click is not sufficient any more. Then I always wind up with nothing selected in the DRIVE window.
Another issue I get when changing the ui.json (especially for tracks with multiple layouts). It used to be a breeze but since quite a while I need to close CM and make most changes outside CM in the ui.json for them to be recorded properly. Try setting the correct geo tags for instance: mostly not even possible and a certain distance off location.
using CM for editing ui.json on tracks with multiple layouts is very buggy and now that you mention it, is really the only issue I have.
for multi layouts I get the major facts straight in CM then hand edit.

using CM for editing ui.json on tracks with multiple layouts is very buggy and now that you mention it, is really the only issue I have.
for multi layouts I get the major facts straight in CM then hand edit.
still cannot drag and drop cars like I used to be able to, last 3 versions now. Also have the empty window bug when manualy selecting cars/tracks now.

Today I've encountered yet another mind-boggling bug in CM (or me overlooking something). The CM Showroom suddenly shows ALL cars in shiny black, no color at all, except for lights: they do show color. The goodold AC showroom shows the cars with their liveries just fine.
Things tried: Restarting CM, restarting PC, downgrading CM, resetting CM Showroom settings. So far, no luck.
Does anyone have any idea?
__custom_showroom_1626767888.jpg
__custom_showroom_1626767810.jpg

Small addition: when pressing "Update previews" the previews are generated just fine. So at least that is working. Now I just need to figure out the CM Showroom debacle.

UPDATE:
Figured it out! It was a bug but easily worked around by switching Showroom profiles. Colors are back ALIVE!

Last edited:
Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, but does anyone have any idea where I could sell some hardware in Belgium?
It is the wrong thread, but not the wrong forum.

Last edited:
Still on CM 0.8.1976.36095 and CSP 0.1.46 / Sol 1.4. Not had any unexplained crashes or bugs in as long as I can remember, only stuff that doesn't work is newer encrypted stuff, which is no great loss. To my knowledge, the memory leak in CM hasn't been addressed in any of the updates and that's the only feature that would motivate me to change (even that can be mitigated with regular program restarts), aside from that it does everything I could reasonably expect of it.

Very helpful.
So i can just click on the .exe and try it and simply swap around right?
If i keep my very old one safe i could just switch back no worries?
Pretty much it... And yes, keep a stable version handy for incidents and testing purposes 👍

Note: with updates-disabled each CM version remains unaltered (original) and true from an operational perspective (designed to operate 'out of the box' so to speak, without the risk of a clashing/bugged update).

Editing multiple layout tracks is a bug that has been bothering me since last year at least, so I got used to it...
What I find particularly annoying is the bug that I have a custom championship with 22 pit boxes on every track and 20 opponents, and since the new CM version came out once I close CM and open it back up I only have 17 opponents to race against, and the only way to get them back to 20 is to reset, edit and restart the entire championship!

Last edited:
I don't want to say but did you go to the website of the guy who converted the track from the DIRT game? He asks only 53 euros per month to be his supporter, but are we out of our minds? I can understand asking for support if you make a track from 0, but to convert it from another game and ask for that amount is unrealistic.
I support the creator from the start and I did not pay 53 euros !!! per month .... just a paybal donation of a few euros, and after that we have access to the Discord with all the WIP mods

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back