Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
Vintage Style PP filter by RMi v1.0

Screenshot_lmvrc_pt_auriel8_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_20-7-121-12-11-14.jpg

Screenshot_lmvrc_pt_auriel8_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_20-7-121-12-14-26.jpgScreenshot_ac_legends_gt_capri_rs3100_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_20-7-121-11-30-26.jpgScreenshot_ac_legends_gt_capri_rs3100_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_20-7-121-11-29-42.jpgScreenshot_ac_legends_gt_capri_rs3100_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_20-7-121-11-29-2.jpg
:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
Not sure why you choose this to work on instead of the far superior Initial D version of the same track.
Initial D Version:
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_performante_idas0akina_23-6-121-19-57-37.png

Mike08 Version 2017:
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_performante_m08_mount_akina_2017_23-6-121-20-7-56.png

where is Initial D version far superior?
mesh and performance? perhaps yes? I don't know.

i started working on 2017 version before the other version was released.
..and still the visual base is much more detailed than the new ID version,
so i never used it.

Started working on my interpretation of Llandow sprint circuit in Wales today... e.g without any silly chicanes to slow people down. hope to get a very early build up by the end of the weekend.

With it not having a race licence, I will probably just open up track day mode and practice, but to begin with it'll be practice only as I'm still learning the software. If there's demand for a race mode, I might do it, but it would be unrealistic to the track as it lost it's licence in 1977

Attachments

• Screenshot_mg6_pro_xpower_tcr_gd_23-6-121-18-50-26.jpg
    Screenshot_mg6_pro_xpower_tcr_gd_23-6-121-18-50-26.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_mg6_pro_xpower_tcr_gd_23-6-121-18-51-27.jpg
    Screenshot_mg6_pro_xpower_tcr_gd_23-6-121-18-51-27.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 29
Yesterday I decided to try to invent. Make a "frankestein" car. I took an original Assetto Corsa car, in this case the 1969 Matra, and replaced it with the Matra 670 from the GTR2 game, it was more or less, the headlamps position was not very good, the instrument panel does not appear, I had to position the rear-view mirror, I replaced the front wheels with the AlfaT33T12. In the track test, as I had to change the position of the front suspension, the car was light, it tends to move out of the way, and on the straights it is a little stable. That will be for later, I would have to change many other things in the "DATA" folder. Unfortunately my free 3dsimed license will expire in a few days, I'll see if I can transform another 2 Matra, a few more Ferraris from the 70s, as well as a few other Alfas and maybe a Mirage Gr5, at least I'll have a few more cars on the Le Mans grid.

Attachments

• Matra670teste1.png
    Matra670teste1.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Matra670teste2.png
    Matra670teste2.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Matra670teste3.png
    Matra670teste3.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Matra670teste4.jpg
    Matra670teste4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Matra670teste5.jpg
    Matra670teste5.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 54
I have 2 versions of fuji and I'm not sure if they are the best. I have one with the description "Fuji International Speedway - Malagoli Garage" and another with no info.

Some screenshots testing a hillclimb I made on RTB... never made anything on 3d software before, and I know RTB is very basic, but I found it an easier starting point than Blender. Based on Brassknocker Hill, Bath, Somerset. Used the google elevation data from earth and imported it in, then set to work making it somewhat presentable. Still very much a WIP, doubt I'll ever release it as no one really drives hillclimbs these days.

I get not releasing due to all the hate for beginner mods but there ARE people that understand we all have to start somewhere and love hillclimbs.

No matter what happens, keep at it and ignore all but the constructive feedback.

Speaking of Bazza, do you have any news when there will be a next pack available? Thought about just yesterday that it would be cool to have some updated stuff from them to race with. And yes, your DB 4 is already well done, much better that someone would expect for a beta! Is there any difference to the beta you shared on discord? Keep it going!
Thanks a lot! No news yet but i'm sure he'll keep everyone updated as it gets closer. No difference from the one on discord, it's just released there early for feedback from the group.

Wow, this is extremely nice. So glad you're working on it! Just one issue, and I'm not certain it's a problem at all - but are the tires really supposed to be that skinny ? They're practically bicycle tires (in the tyre.ini NOT the visual model!!!).
Thanks! I'll take a look at the tires, it's dialled in to make it slide a little bit more like the real cars but i'll double check, cheers.

The levitating dwarf driving the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 from Assettoland was getting on my tits in VR so I swapped in a better full-size driver (not perfect, he still loses the steering wheel slightly, but not as badly as the dwarf... and his feet now reach the pedals... and he actually sits on the seat) and gave him some new threads. Added bad LODs too. Oh, fixed the sound as well. This isn't a bad car (CSR2 roots, I think), it just needs some TLC. Mirrors need flipping, glass needs rain prep, wiper needs animating, MoTeC/rev LEDs need adding, rear-view camera screen needs adding, illuminated switchgear etc need adding...
So, lots.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x9qo0nrnbpc4rz/lambo_essenza_scv12.7z/file

Initial D Version:
View attachment 1069327

Mike08 Version 2017:
View attachment 1069329

where is Initial D version far superior?
mesh and performance? perhaps yes? I don't know.

i started working on 2017 version before the other version was released.
..and still the visual base is much more detailed than the new ID version,
so i never used it.
2017 one dates back to the RFactor mod. Initial D has correct visuals and objects that are identical to the real road, also far better road mesh.

Two more Matra tested (versions of 72 and 74). Some problems in converting, I leave to someone else when converting in a more effective way. These versions of mine, to have fun and fill the grid, are already very good. Even changing the proportion of wheels on 3dsimed, when it's time to go to the track it doesn't seem to me that they got smaller, besides the lack of the instrument panel in the 74 version.

Attachments

• Matra1972.teste1.png
    Matra1972.teste1.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Matra1972.teste2.png
    Matra1972.teste2.png
    25 KB · Views: 48
  • Matra1974.teste1 (1).png
    Matra1974.teste1 (1).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Matra1974.teste2.png
    Matra1974.teste2.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 47
The levitating dwarf driving the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 from Assettoland was getting on my tits in VR so I swapped in a better full-size driver (not perfect, he still loses the steering wheel slightly, but not as badly as the dwarf... and his feet now reach the pedals... and he actually sits on the seat) and gave him some new threads. Added bad LODs too. Oh, fixed the sound as well. This isn't a bad car (CSR2 roots, I think), it just needs some TLC. Mirrors need flipping, glass needs rain prep, wiper needs animating, MoTeC/rev LEDs need adding, rear-view camera screen needs adding, illuminated switchgear etc need adding...
So, lots.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x9qo0nrnbpc4rz/lambo_essenza_scv12.7z/file

Wow great, amazing car thanks a lot :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back