Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
294633_raw_21.jpg

Looking for liveries for the..

PORSCHE 911 GT3 CUP 2021 car. Car can be found on Assettoland

Hi guys, I thought maybe members here would like to do a collective effort in extracting the new Ferrari 296 GTB model just released on Fortnite.

I found the following tutorial but wondering if anyone has the game installed with the latest update and can upload the possible source files so we can try extracting it.
youtube.com/watch?v=uRkkw-1eeTU

Last edited:
There’s a vhe_dubai autodrome on this list, but i can’t find anything even similar anywhere. Is it available, and if it is, where?

It doesn’t have link next to it either
Dubai will not be completed. Since conversions from Project Cars are possible, we await a more updated version than that of NFS. There is an unreleased version used for an online championship.

Hi guys, I thought maybe members here would like to do a collective effort in extracting the new Ferrari 296 GTB model just released on Fortnite.

I found the following tutorial but wondering if anyone has the game installed with the latest update and can upload the possible source files so we can try extracting it.

I thought I was drunk when I saw this post :lol::lol::lol: Would love to see this car in AC btw. Can't wait!

Llandow No Chicanes v0.1 - 18 pit boxes and an AI on Acid - PLEASE READ THE README BEFORE PLAYING/GIVING FEEDBACK AS I ADDRESS SOME ISSUES AND EXPECTATIONS IN THERE. Recommend using Practice, Weekend and Race only as Trackday is where the AI on Coke starts.

Constructive feedback welcome. First mod I've ever attempted and I've had to teach myself everything. This is my 4th day using RTB. Eventually, I'll be moving to Blender.
The track needed some sidelines. And I did redo the fast_lne too. Please find them in the zip-file and give them a try. I didnt play around with the pit_lane yet.

The track seems a little bit too wide. And the - for now - missing curbs change the track-characteristic. But I am happy to finally be able to drive around that track. Thank you and please keep working on it (and please fill in the author and version info so we can keep track of the development).

Here is a recent video of the track:

Attachments

• llandow.zip
    392.9 KB · Views: 32

I thought I was drunk when I saw this post :lol::lol::lol: Would love to see this car in AC btw. Can't wait!
I think this is the best looking Ferarri in quite some time. The rear 3/4 view has a touch of muscle car about it. Would definitely like to see it in AC.

Just want to extend a big thanks for this, fun realistic feeling handling and was a unexpected welcome surprise for my weekend. Perfect fit for Goodwood! Look forward to the future updates you have planned already and some possible extras like RainFx support?
Cheers Paintbox, glad to hear you're enjoying it! Absolutely will include rainfx by v1.0, this release is purely just an early beta to gain some feedback. Many more improvements will be made with each iteration.

'Worked' on something this Sunday, I'll release tomo if I don't forget :
View attachment 1069646View attachment 1069647

Revised 1998 F1 season. Added the missing versions and skins from the SD port, remade the Prost skin to get rid of the fake metallic effect and updated some values. Nothing too fancy (some parts are a bit **** and I can't do anything about it) but for the collectors it might be of interest.
Didn't touch the physics, though.
Finally! I've been waiting for a patch for this for a while!

No textures mapped and two or three LODs overlapping. How about you get started and let us know when you're done? We've had the files for a long time already, I won't be investing the time required, maybe would have for Eiger.
damn you aren't wrong, stuck my hand up to help someone with one, its a car crash.. worst bit is not even just that the lods are overlapping, there is no easily scriptable blender python code i can throw at them because the lod levels vary by part tpye even, some only 2, some 4.. its like doing a big damn jigsaw puzzle.... get the whole family involved and it can be a 2 month adventure... thats before you figure out not all the uv mapping is accurate , forthe texture's you are gussing are correct anyway, some nice percentage are rotated 90 degrees... and not all normals are facing out.. bwahahahahaha I gave up.

Yes that is right. If the car folder does not have an extension folder inside then create one. Then create a file inside there called ext_config.ini and paste this text inside that file (or at the beginning/end of one that might already be there)

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = OBJECT_NAME_1, OBJECT_NAME_2
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

To find the object name, just use CM showroom to find the name of the non transparent object like you have already done, and copy/paste the object name(s) into the meshes section replacing OBJECT_NAME_1, OBJECT_NAME_2 with your actual object.
Hello! Thanks for the reply. It worked, but it's important to say that it is only possible to see the result in game, in the showroom it will still show the problem. I tried this solution before posting here and thought that it didn't work, which lead me to ask how.

Anyway, thanks again. I really appreciated!

Cheers :cheers:

turns out you cannot have the word pit anywhere in the naming of a 1wall, ie: 1WALL_pitwall_001, renamed to 1WALL_001 it fixed the issue, thanks to @norms for the info.

Track is running good now! My work on it is done now, so up to woodie to release when he is ready to.

sorry where can i download spa 93?

There is no way to edit the ext_ini in some way? Did not check it yet but I think this should be possible as well?

Hi mate.
I know that by ext_config.ini you can do this:

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = (NAME OF THE OBJECTS)
IS_ACTIVE = 0
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

Example:

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = BONNET, SEATS
IS_ACTIVE = 0
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

But in this mod the object/mesh "SEATS" has right and left seat if you HIDE it you hide both so I've removed right seat removing totally vertex in 3d.

Dubai will not be completed. Since conversions from Project Cars are possible, we await a more updated version than that of NFS. There is an unreleased version used for an online championship.

It is possible to access this version of Dubai Autodrome that is used in the online championship. I don't really think I can share it here though but it's pretty easy if you see their website very clearly 😉 .

Last edited:
Guys, a bit of an issue here. After a weekend out of town, I came back home and the first thing I did was to try and do some laps with new stuff that has been posted here. To my surprise, suddenly, all my cars and in all tracks, my view is slightly tilted to the left. ALL cameras are like that.

photo_2021-07-26_18-02-05.jpg

photo_2021-07-26_18-02-10.jpg

photo_2021-07-26_18-02-08.jpg

It happens with NeckFX on and off. With latest CSP and with previous versions... Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back