Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,324 comments

My version of Monaco ftr continues forward, I have built new streets, not realistic but I think it is at least beautiful, I am going to do two mountain descents, one from the castle area, and another from the narrow streets area to the port, down very narrow streets in the style of citta di aria.

There is much work to be done, but to place things and adjust with 3dmax, I have almost everything that I am going to put out there piled up in the port area and from there I place things.

Ideas are accepted :) although much remains to be done.

Nice car!

Forgive my ignorance, but can't you use the LODs from the Cayman GT4 Clubsport (if you rename them slightly)? I've just tried this and it seems to work fine.
However, car modding isn't my strong suit, so it might cause issues that I haven't found yet.
Thanks @ZombieBoy1978, I tried to make the change as you recommended and it works perfectly for me too!

1.76 preview1
Try Auto Rain

Auto_Rain.png

Auto_Rain1.png

Last edited:
'Worked' on something this Sunday, I'll release tomo if I don't forget :
__custom_showroom_1627241692.png
snipppiii.PNG

Revised 1998 F1 season. Added the missing versions and skins from the SD port, remade the Prost skin to get rid of the fake metallic effect and updated some values. Nothing too fancy (some parts are a bit **** and I can't do anything about it) but for the collectors it might be of interest.
Didn't touch the physics, though.

'Worked' on something this Sunday, I'll release tomo if I don't forget :
View attachment 1069646View attachment 1069647

Revised 1998 F1 season. Added the missing versions and skins from the SD port, remade the Prost skin to get rid of the fake metallic effect and updated some values. Nothing too fancy (some parts are a bit **** and I can't do anything about it) but for the collectors it might be of interest.
Didn't touch the physics, though.
Which mod pack is this? sim dream?

AI reworked, VAO, and Rain FX fixes and streams for VR 506 Parque Viva 2.2:

or

Should be a little faster ai with more proper driving lines. Added a vao, and fixed/adjusted rain fx to taste. Detailed streams added as well. Fun little track, hopefully it will improve visually someday.

Track link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vr506-parque-viva-2-2.43705/

AI sidelines, pit fixes, detailed Rain FX for Autodromo Victor Borrat Fabini El Pinar:

or

Fastlane seemed okay, but pits were borked. Pit lane is tight so you have to run over crew guys to get in to your box. Oh well. Added some rain fx. I like the track, good drive and variety of layouts. I don't think there is a vao, but it already seemed a little dark, so I left it alone.

Track link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autodromo-victor-borrat-fabini-el-pinar-uruguay.42478/

As usual delete the .bin and/or payloads, etc., files from each track's layout ai folder for clean install.

Have fun everyone.

Last edited:
From Fecebook. This is not my mod. Apparently it needs some tweaking. Join the group, support the creator if you can.

Steve Stirpe
Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

Admin
Group Expert
https://www.facebook.com/groups/778...k1nPYPdQf2O-8Ot1YlJtONHjkhD7-A&[B]tn[/B]=,P-R
Ferrari 812 FX HP(Stock) Enhanced
UPDATED: Signals Working
Extra Adds
It's a bit too fast, it needed a bit more testing cheers.

1627243833903.png

Aston Martin DB4 GT (v0.6) Beta release:
View attachment 1069233

https://mega.nz/file/UI1WQRyb#oxhe52xA7dzsHtpkbtFE2-1fqmhXDNReCDkLy-rp630

Something for the weekend. The time has finally come to share an early release with you guys.

LOD's, animations, improvements to the interior and PBR will be done in the next update - this is just a beta to get some wider testing.

As mentioned in the read me, the car is tuned to be competitive with the Ferrari 250 SWB previously released, and the upcoming GT-C pack from Bazza, so you may find it gets quicker lap times than standard DB4 GT's; probably closer to the Zagato's.

Let me know if you find any issues, updates will now come a bit quicker, the original model was proving to be a bugger to convert from the DB5. The fogs, rolls cage and hooks can be removed in the skins ext_configs if you wish - if anyone knows how to have them not show in previews, let me know!

Any feedback is very welcome.
Just want to extend a big thanks for this, fun realistic feeling handling and was a unexpected welcome surprise for my weekend. Perfect fit for Goodwood! Look forward to the future updates you have planned already and some possible extras like RainFx support?

Last edited:
So whats going on with the GT Sport tracks being ported to AC? I mean we have the files including SSRX as well as other new tracks.
No textures mapped and two or three LODs overlapping. How about you get started and let us know when you're done? We've had the files for a long time already, I won't be investing the time required, maybe would have for Eiger.

Last edited:
Haven't see any Lister LMP / Riley for AC, sadly.

They aren't too bad - certainly not top AC quality, but if you're playing a racing game for the graphics only... What can I say ?

dM9UJvr.png

BI0j30R.png

They even have a proper Peugeot 908 2011 and a Toyota TS030 2012.
Do you still have links for these cars or is it private?

There’s a vhe_dubai autodrome on this list, but i can’t find anything even similar anywhere. Is it available, and if it is, where?

It doesn’t have link next to it either
It's a track made by @VheEth (on the forum here), but it's not finished yet.
The fact that there's no link means it's not available for download atm...

BLender road generator thingamajoozit.

parametric road width, curbs, curb height, curb width, lane count etc etc. along with textures,it also does full city blocks and a few other things like automatically placing traffic lights at intersection, adding light poles along the road etc.

quick vid doing layout, just keep extruding and it keeps spitting out road.

once im done with layout, wrap the mesh extrusion to my GIS map/height and the road follows the topology.

1627253633933.png

Last edited:
Hi Could anyone tell me what is happening here its the same for Track configs and VAO any help would be great

I have the same issue with the Car config aswell

I tried delleting the track configs to see if they would download again but no good it didnt work. if anyone has an idea what the issue is that would be great

It's also happening to me.

202107251.png

And also in the CM settings this appears, it seems that some server is down.

3d6dsdsds.png

Last edited:
Llandow No Chicanes v0.1 - 18 pit boxes and an AI on Acid - PLEASE READ THE README BEFORE PLAYING/GIVING FEEDBACK AS I ADDRESS SOME ISSUES AND EXPECTATIONS IN THERE. Recommend using Practice, Weekend and Race only as Trackday is where the AI on Coke starts.

Constructive feedback welcome. First mod I've ever attempted and I've had to teach myself everything. This is my 4th day using RTB. Eventually, I'll be moving to Blender.

Attachments

• Screenshot_f1_2001_benetton_llandow_26-6-121-0-32-4.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_2001_benetton_llandow_26-6-121-0-32-4.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-31-19.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-31-19.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-33-34.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-33-34.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-35-8.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-35-8.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-35-50.jpg
    Screenshot_f1_2010_forceindia_llandow_26-6-121-0-35-50.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
My fun today. 2 more fake cars. Ferrari 375 Plus and Ferrari 375 MM, compared to the original 212 Export Spider. The wheelbase distance was increased by about 40 cm in the first two. The track tests to your satisfaction. Trying to see why the shield on the hood came out..how I moved so much, in the generated textures to put the same color on the piece added in the rear trunk of the 375 plus, I'll have to find out later.

Attachments

• LeMans1.png
    LeMans1.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 117
  • LeMans2.png
    LeMans2.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 118
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back