Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,061 comments
good day people! I want to share with you another TXC job! Morón Air Base! It is an almost final version, it has cameras, it has a grid but I feel that it lacks a lot of work, if someone wants to modify it, they have the right to do it but please do not forget to mention the team that made this possible.

@slider666 Ext_config and fixed all problems
@DaBaeda thanks for tutorial cams @damone13x thanks for your work
@LiquidSkyMan IA, UI and track límits

Attachments

• 20210809070358_1.jpg
    20210809070358_1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20210809070438_1.jpg
    20210809070438_1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210809070351_1.jpg
    20210809070351_1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 20210809070410_1.jpg
    20210809070410_1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
CM Question, for the "Quick Switches", is there anyway to add more from the library of them to the actual pane itself? I go to the Settings->Content Manager->Quick Switches and it shows me whats currently in the pane and the library of available ones but regardless if I try to drag-and-drop or double click or something I can't add anything from the Library to the actual added list?

Hi there!
Does someone have Rain FX for this version of Singapore?
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = material #2185, offtrack_01, offtrack_06, m_carpet_y0, m_carpet_b0, m_carpet_w0, m_carpet_air_02, rumble_strip_s, rumble_strip_01, m_carpet_air_00, m_carpet_pit_01, m_carpet_dhl, m_carpet_rolex
SOAKING_MATERIALS = material #2185, offtrack_01, offtrack_06
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = fence_armco_base_a_01
ROUGH_MATERIALS = grass_01
LINES_MATERIALS = sin_track_decals_a, pit_garage_decal_bake_a, sin_track_decals_a_yellow, sin_track_decals_x, whiteline, sin_track_decals_a!0, m_carpet_pit_02

good day people! I want to share with you another TXC job! Morón Air Base! It is an almost final version, it has cameras, it has a grid but I feel that it lacks a lot of work, if someone wants to modify it, they have the right to do it but please do not forget to mention the team that made this possible. https://mega.nz/file/0pxhAKBI#O_Hj0IKhH1Kk0OL42gdCislGPEt_KBVR0i-xMUl38PQ
@slider666 Ext_config and fixed all problems
@DaBaeda thanks for tutorial cams @damone13x thanks for your work
@LiquidSkyMan IA, UI and track límits
Some cones might be needed - I drive completely HUD-free and can't work out where to go, even on such a simple loop as this one.

please help , I am blocking , how to save the new mapping? , thank you

Capture d’écran (357).png

Edit : if I save it in fbx, then open it with content manager to generate the mapping and the ao I have a black screen!! why?!

Capture d’écran (358).png

Last edited:
After some research it's seems to be the ancient Dunnville Autodrome on Ontario

View attachment 1073233

on the vidéo
View attachment 1073234

That looks right. Apparently it closed (again) last year. Maybe someone should gather all the resources/reference photos, satellite images, google map, lidar (doubt it), in case it doesn't open again, and gets torn up for something else. It looks flat, but fun.

Similar to this, Legion's Texas World Speedway could be improved, or rather, "re-mastered" so it's more like the original track... that I think was already bulldozed for student housing.

Last edited:
1998 Ferrari 333 SP - Pilot Racing #10

I will update the resource to make the skinpack

Enjoy, hope you like it.

View attachment 1073074
View attachment 1073075

UPDATE: Jabouille-Bouresche #5 added

View attachment 1072991
View attachment 1072992

FYI: @Raul_007 (RD) = @racealot (GTP)

When my youngest son (aka @raceabit) approached me earlier today with teary-eyes, and a half-torn heart, to tell me that somebody had blatantly stolen the skin-pack that he had partial input into, I was initially in disbelief...

When are you going to finally realise EASY that your actions (whether intentionally or unintentionally) have deep sentimental consequences to all walks of life??? Children in particular (minors)...

I'm of a mature age so the impact is diminished drastically, and basically it's "water off a duck's back" for me... But now, you have personally impacted on my dearest and greatest admirer... my son!

For the record, I've not received any communication from you, either on RD or GTP requesting permission to amalgamate "our-work" with your latest mod-update, so how dare you!

I've read numerous times on this thread that this is what you do in general, a typical blanket approach...

Where are your personal ethics on this matter? Have you not not been taught properly to converse, share, ask, respect, empathise... etc...

Respectfully, you do not have our permission to include any of our-works with yours - ever! And hope that your blatant robbery of others' works are finally acknowledged by GTP administrators, and that you are subsequently penalised for your numerous breach-of-ethics.

Instead of enjoying this great discovery sim-game on my time off - I now need to mend a broken heart and explain (further educate) to my child that there are heartless offenders out there... Your conduct on this thread is dreadful and ought to be reprimanded, regardless of your contributions.
Please ensure this is passed to GTP and or an admin and lets ensure he is not here.

Please also spread this on Facebook Sim Racing and Sim Racers pages. Also, on Assetto Corsa Mods page :)

UPDATE: Jabouille-Bouresche #5 added
I really appreciate your work.

I would just like to point out to you a spelling error on the skin of n° 5 GIESSE:

CHAUX & DOLOMIE
FRANCAISES

9528f095e34c9b5da911006505585649o.jpg

9d53261e9cbab0dd9c06e0c3166c3207o.jpg

32e5c42d32af7dc73a59419714d41dedo.jpg

building the road through the back of the castle, this will be the highest point on the map you will be able to see everything from there, at the top I will make a parking lot (half way) and the road will change to old asphalt to do the descent with more grip, everything will be as seen, very narrow, winding, bumpy ... hard.

Testing all cars in the rain now and discovered that the RSS 'Tornado (Lister Storm) isn't completely waterproof. It rains/leaks inside the cockpit. I checked and the roof is still there... 🤔 😄
Is there a quick fix I can do ?

lister_storm.png

Please ensure this is passed to GTP and or an admin and lets ensure he is not here.

Please also spread this on Facebook Sim Racing and Sim Racers pages. Also, on Assetto Corsa Mods page :)
Could do a lot of things - 1st priority is to ensure @raceabit's state of mind is sound, and on firm ground - so that he bounces back quickly... Thereafter, who knows... Can't change anyone, but was hoping to at least call the offender out for everyone to be aware, and to at least provoke a change in behaviour... Some people get-off by being like this, and karma has nice way of coming around when you're least expecting it... Leaving the offender to drown in their own isolation is good enough for now... Thanks for the heads up and support...

I'd like to share with you all something that came up in conversation, which got me stumped...

@raceabit challenged me with the following logic - which it's got me thinking... he said we can't share paymods cause it's similar to stealing, and we don't do that... but how can somebody take someone else's property and not be called 'stealing'...

Currently working on the next dozen skins - here's what was achieved today. The mod itself is of poor quality, so very little can be done as far as making awesome liveries...

__custom_showroom_1628531966.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 1072840

Why does it seem like most are from Russia?
Best security in the world when using WinRAR

Screenshot 2021-08-09 130800.jpg

TOPIC: Ice Cold Tires

I often try out new mods and often discover that they have tires that just won't heat up, and in "warm" conditions, no matter what I do, I can't get any heat into them. Some are so bad, that I can have tire blankets selected, and the tires are cold by the time I reach the end of the pit lane. To make sure it's not something I did, messed up a setting, or maybe the track, I immediately test a Kunos car, and the tires perform as I expect.

That doesn't make sense to me, unless tire temperature just isn't that important to several mod creators (or person who "updated" a mod). What really gets me perplexed is when I contact the creator, and they respond with "oh, I don't check tire temperature when I'm testing my mods." One even seemed to be amused by my asking. Another example, I was testing some prototype cars, and the front tires would never heat up. I contacted the creator, and they started an argument with me, that because the front of the car has no weight on it, and it's a prototype, the tires will never warm up. What the..... uh, friction, heat transfer from the road surface, brake radiant heat... what, those don't affect tire temps?

Okay, I'm just "mentioning" this, as it's a problem that just "ruins" some mods for me, as I drive a full lap, push the car hard, then the next tight turn, and the car, with slicks, goes skating off the track.

View attachment 1073010
Might want to comb through the data and see if the .lut files are even there and if they are, see if they are even listed in the tyres.ini under the thermals sections and then performances. So many 'proper' mods don't even have it together with proper lut files.

When my youngest son (aka @raceabit) approached me earlier today with teary-eyes, and a half-torn heart, to tell me that somebody had blatantly stolen the skin-pack that he had partial input into, I was initially in disbelief...

When are you going to finally realise EASY that your actions (whether intentionally or unintentionally) have deep sentimental consequences to all walks of life??? Children in particular (minors)...

I'm of a mature age so the impact is diminished drastically, and basically it's "water off a duck's back" for me... But now, you have personally impacted on my dearest and greatest admirer... my son!

For the record, I've not received any communication from you, either on RD or GTP requesting permission to amalgamate "our-work" with your latest mod-update, so how dare you!

I've read numerous times on this thread that this is what you do in general, a typical blanket approach...

Where are your personal ethics on this matter? Have you not not been taught properly to converse, share, ask, respect, empathise... etc...

Respectfully, you do not have our permission to include any of our-works with yours - ever! And hope that your blatant robbery of others' works are finally acknowledged by GTP administrators, and that you are subsequently penalised for your numerous breach-of-ethics.

Instead of enjoying this great discovery sim-game on my time off - I now need to mend a broken heart and explain (further educate) to my child that there are heartless offenders out there... Your conduct on this thread is dreadful and ought to be reprimanded, regardless of your contributions.
Dont wanna lower your complains and idk what else Easy has done, but I did include skins (for tracks though, not cars) into updated downloads, so people would not have to go and additionally download skins. I added credits in readme, so that the skins maker is honoured (maybe not every time). Most of the time i did not ask. Never heard any complains. Tell your son that it could be seen as a well received appriciation that the skins got included in the new download that is available for lots of people. If this all doesnt matter to you or your son, just ignore this and i hope your son recovers soon.

Last edited:
Dont wanna lower your complains and idk what else Easy has done, but I did include skins (for tracks though, not cars) into updated downloads, so people would not have to go and additionally download skins. I added credits in readme, so that the skins maker is honoured (maybe not every time). Most of the time i did not ask. Never heard any complains. Tell your son that it could be seen as a well received appriciation that the skins got included in the new download that is available for lots of people. If this all doesnt matter to you or your son, just ignore this and i hope your son recovers soon.
I think the big difference is that you give credit.
EASY just sticks his own name and ACTK Approved stamp all over it.

Has anyone tested the Pagani Huayra Imola from Aijiyizhihua, available at Assettoland? It's pretty good, except that the engine is constantly damaged. It's encrypted, so if you unpack the data and make changes to the engine.ini file, an error is reported when you try to load it. Anyone know how to contact Aijiyizhihua to make corrections? If someone chooses to encrypt a car, I think it must be required that the "Author" field include a link to contact the creator so they can correct issues immediately.

1628540716327.png

Last edited:
'Worked' on something this Sunday, I'll release tomo if I don't forget :
View attachment 1069646View attachment 1069647

Revised 1998 F1 season. Added the missing versions and skins from the SD port, remade the Prost skin to get rid of the fake metallic effect and updated some values. Nothing too fancy (some parts are a bit **** and I can't do anything about it) but for the collectors it might be of interest.
Didn't touch the physics, though.
Was this released?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back