- 1,461

- Italy
on VERY long track like this one it takes AGES to save. Once you quit the track, AC went in a unresponsive state, then after few (lot) minutes, it closes correctly and it saves the candidateI never got to try it. I would have liked to have been notified so I could maybe avoid breaking your config. Oh well, that's what you get for taking the easy route.I appreciate the AI line the most as my PC won't save candidate files for some stupid reason I still haven't managed to fix.
If no, there's something broken in the track
AI is basically need only for the cam purposes because cams follow the spline of the AI in order to follow the car, but i presume it can work if you are using the AI for some reason. EXT_CONFIG broken on which side? Can you say more? I can't put my hand on it before the weekend due to my main job, but if i know what is the problem i can check without load the gameExtra layout has been added (dirt surface). The cams (and presumably AI) from your file work, but the ext_config looks to be broken.