Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,793 comments
There are a few spots where the road smoothing overlays above the visual. Without extensive UV remapping of the physical track this is unavoidable (AFIAK). The road smoothing (and "grain") is some of the best I have experienced in regards to "feel". (credits to @TheRealCeeBee). Fortunately we have this mesh for Spa 2003/4/5, unfortunately it will exhibit the same few irregularities as you have noted.
yes, unfortunately the donor geometry was pretty rough, and in a few places to avergae it some slight float might be seen, but the alternative is having your rig throw you out of your seat when the FFB kicks in ;)

For the next patch we can release the roadmesh as a seperate kn5 maybe and folks can adjust its height in models.ini for themselves or opt to just not use it (not recommended though, its quite rough)

Last edited:
Sad day, lost every assetto corsa mod in a corrupted hdd. It didn't corrupt my tracks thank god considering i did a ton of grid edits for them, but 1.4k cars gone :(
Same thing happened to me...so I picked up a 6tb Expansion Drive....so for the last 6 months I've been saving everything like crazy, now just the task of putting all the zip files into cars, tracks and skin folders

Hi, Im asking for help, how I can solve the double shifting action in some cars? (I mean, sometimes you has not reached the high rpm to shifting then driver take shiftknob, and when you release the accelerator, driver inmediately loose the shiftknob, and after I made the change, driver´s hand again goes to shiftknob... )thanx in advance

Last edited:
As mentioned here is the 2005 Pescarolo C60 Hybrid LMP 1. The intention was for the 2006 car which is in progress but the default GTR2 model was the 2005 so we made this one anyway. Main obvious difference is the rear wing. The main focus is the physics which is preview of the physics we will be including in our full 2006 season mod for LMP1, 2 and GT1,2.

https://mega.nz/file/PH4mwAJK#AzBybHi9M-Rh6wjE-P7uatlopT9ATLLeojP8aMQIbMk

preview.jpg

If only there were a way he could get people to pay a little bit up front to access these previews.....hmmm.
At least it would be very ok for me to have some new previews in a shorter timeframe provided than currently. The last update was from 11 July, after that, no sign of life. But I think he is busy in creating new stuff (real weather implementation cough) for AMS2.

Sounds strange because earlier, at 1.75 and lower, this was not the case and updating the car name worked fine.
I didn't knew that CSP has something to do with the loading screen info. I'm new to AC, so I don't have much experience with older CSP versions.

I don't know if this was asked, but is somebody working on changing/improving Zandvoort 2020(the one where not supposed to be using) regarding an F1 grand prix event? So adding the temporary grandstands, billboards, painting the curbs, etc. The track itself is great, but it could use a small update regarding these things to make it a bit more real life feeling and up to date. Thank you a million to the one that is doing it or is willing to do it(as I simply can't do it myself).

I don't know if this was asked, but is somebody working on changing/improving Zandvoort 2020(the one where not supposed to be using) regarding an F1 grand prix event? So adding the temporary grandstands, billboards, painting the curbs, etc. The track itself is great, but it could use a small update regarding these things to make it a bit more real life feeling and up to date. Thank you a million to the one that is doing it or is willing to do it(as I simply can't do it myself).
The only one who could do this would be @Pyyer I guess, thinking about his phenomenal work on Spa.

I've been thinking about the same thing. The track itself (rF2-conversion was it?) is absolutely great and I love it, but it has a bit of a "ghost town on a track day" -feeling to it. It lacks assets like billboards which makes it hard even to do a proper billboards skin. So it's not optimal for full 2021 experience.

And I'm not talking about Kunos-based Zandvoort that was in RD some time ago. The other Zandvoort 2020.

I'd be interested to enhance the track myself but my skills are pretty much limited to copying and pasteing stuff with 3dsimed, and duplicating and moving them around. :D And some skinning.

Post deleted, hope you are happy now.
Curious, in the very same page there is one member with 3 photos of a WIP mod and another member with 1 WIP photo.

Due to pseudo polices like you, some people - me - may lose motivation to stick around.

Please, just ignore me.
Thank you.
A lot of simracers are just assholes like that, its not worth getting in a huff over, better to ignore and move on

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back