Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
FlameStart : Flash textures are missing! (texture prefix = 'f' )

anyone know how to solve this? error when starting a session with a certain car

edit: fixed

Last edited:
I tried this version yesterday but I think version 0.8 is way better and realistic. What do you think guys!
what you mean with better and realistic? With my update i found it perfect, even a reproduction will be NEVER 100% accurate or perfect

Last edited:
Are you joking with me?
Why don't you say the same to other photos posted by other members???
Is it because the word photo?

:rolleyes:
There are 2 points here.

1. He wasn't talking to you.
  2. He is not a mod and has no authority to tell anyone what they can and cannot post.
Your post of a mod WIP was fine.

There are 2 points here.

1. He wasn't talking to you.
  2. He is not a mod and has no authority to tell anyone what they can and cannot post.
Your post of a mod WIP was fine.

Hi Daan,

I could bet he was talking to me. He edited his post after my reply.

Now I'm confused.

Last edited:
I tried this version yesterday but I think version 0.8 is way better and realistic. What do you think guys!
I use the 2 versions, the RTB version for cars and races until 2017 and the Reboot Team version for current races.
the problem is that there are no more updates for the RTB version (only AI and TV cams found on GTPlanet) but no updates for the CSP

"paid" mod sharing on RD,
"are you stupid or are you doing it on purpose ???" 🤣 🤣 🤣

still a guy oblivious to sharing a car mod on RD :lol::lol::lol:
especially since the RSS mod is free !!! on the official website what a bunch of morons sometimes in this community !!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:🤣
that makes me dream that several times :lol:

Capture.JPG

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio FREE MOD !!!

Last edited:
"paid" mod sharing on RD,
"are you stupid or are you doing it on purpose ???" 🤣 🤣 🤣

still a guy oblivious to sharing a car mod on RD :lol::lol::lol:
especially since the RSS mod is free !!! on the official website what a bunch of morons sometimes in this community !!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:🤣
that makes me dream that several times :lol:

View attachment 1077769

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 by Race Sim Studio FREE MOD !!!
I’ll never understand some people. Does RD have an ignore function? :lol:

hi guys! i just discover that the some lines of lights.ini inside data.acd of the urd amr 2019 where wrong, so i tried to modificate some of them. basically whit this file you get headlights and side leds more brighter and a alternative colour of the rearlights. just rename the file on .ini extension and replace the file. (you must have the data.acd decompresed and make a bacup of the file (ex: data.acd.bacup. feel free to improve this!

Attachments

• lights.txt
    734 bytes · Views: 41
hi guys! i just discover that the some lines of lights.ini inside data.acd of the urd amr 2019 where wrong, so i tried to modificate some of them. basically whit this file you get headlights and side leds more brighter and a alternative colour of the rearlights. just rename the file on .ini extension and replace the file. (you must have the data.acd decompresed and make a bacup of the file (ex: data.acd.bacup. feel free to improve this!
Nice fix! I set up the files so it's easier to make the update. It includes the original data.acd in a backup folder.

__custom_showroom_1630527169.jpg

__custom_showroom_1630527218.jpg

Attachments

• urd_amr_egt_2019 data lights update by jimclark06.zip
    126.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Prato NPK - WIP updates

• rain FX
  • track-lighting
  • cams
  • new AI lanes

Will send stuff over for track-release package...
[humour] Funny thing happen whilst making the fast AI lane - the geezer was so competitive that I'd a hard time getting by - taught the AI a bit too much I think...

@racealot Hey, sorry to bring this old post up here, but has there been a ext_config made for Prato in the meantime?

Very, very basic GrassFX & RainFX config for Schleizer Dreieck (track folder name: schleizer). It's quite a fast, wide track that's a lot more fun than it looks. GrassFX is needed to help hide the f-f-fugly tartan terrain tiling and does a lot to improve the overall aesthetic. This track won't win any beauty contests but it really was ruined by the godawful grass. It doesn't look too bad now.
By all means, please improve and add to the config and reshare back.

Hi all,

Here's another Track-X Conversion

Autodromo Parque General San Martín, Las Flores, Argentina

Credits

Converted by RobertFlagg with permission from VeefdisenoARG

Road mesh by Shi

EXT Config and various object fixes - Slider666

Cams by Dabaeda

AI & UI Packages by LiquidSkyMan

Enjoy!
Awesome track, very high speed! Thanks!
Here's the camtool for it!
Camtool for Autodromo Parque General San Martín

Very, very basic GrassFX & RainFX config for Schleizer Dreieck (track folder name: schleizer). It's quite a fast, wide track that's a lot more fun than it looks. GrassFX is needed to help hide the f-f-fugly tartan terrain tiling and does a lot to improve the overall aesthetic. This track won't win any beauty contests but it really was ruined by the godawful grass. It doesn't look too bad now.

This file works on other Gilles-tracks too. Thank you.

Thank you, Masscot.

Where can we found this track (not the Gilles75 one)?

Last edited:
Hey All!
Is there a way to tame down the amount of windshield dirt on the Guerilla GT4 cars (without actually removing it via CM)? When facing the sun it's nearly impossible to see, nobody would drive IRL with their windshield that dirty :lol:
I know there's a way to edit parameters of EXT_Windows_Dirt.dds in CM, but looks like it doesn't work for the Guerilla mods...

anybody know how to modify the pitlane? got the speed limiter activating not on the pitlane entry, and I wanted to modify it for league racing purposes

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back