Add wiper
Add LOD
Add Brakedisc FX
Add Fake Shadows FX
Add Tyres FX
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1351

ag_lotuselise_g3.png

Last edited:
Download link for the newest Apricot Hill + Midfield layouts.

View attachment 981515 View attachment 981516 View attachment 981517 View attachment 981518 View attachment 981519 View attachment 981520 View attachment 981521 View attachment 981522 View attachment 981523 View attachment 981524

AI only works for the forward direction tracks for now. It's a few days late, but now I feel it's a bit better quality of a 'christmas gift' for everyone on GTPlanet who has helped out with questions, given feedback, donated, subbed on Patreon etc - you get the idea...

Thanks again everybody, despite everything that's happened this has been a great year for me, here's to more AC tracks in 2021!!!! (any ideas?)

This looks amazing, but whenever I try and run on this track it exits and says "race cancelled".
Can I have some help?

This file works on other Gilles-tracks too. Thank you.
Ah, useful to know - thanks.
That means there's probably a much better config out there from another Gilles track that might also work for Schleizer Dreieck. Anyone know of one?
I've binned almost all of the Gilles's tracks but there are a couple worth hanging on to.

This looks amazing, but whenever I try and run on this track it exits and says "race cancelled".
Can I have some help?
I have the same but only in the first layout. Seems to be a problem in the race.ini ( 0 cars). The other 8 (!) layouts work perfectly.

Last edited:
Lotus Elise G3 v1.1
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix colliders.ini and collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Fix shift.ksanim
Fix tyres.ini
Add wiper
Add LOD
Add Brakedisc FX
Add Fake Shadows FX
Add Tyres FX

ag_lotuselise_g3.png
Thanks for these updates, it's a car I somewhat reluctantly deleted just a few days ago as part of the ongoing überpurge but it's definitely a keeper now.
Can I please request a longer wiper blade that covers more of the windscreen, especially the bottom part? With the central driving position and the single wiper it leaves quite a big arc of unwiped glass right in the driver's field of view. Makes things tricky in anything except light rain.

Lotus Elise G3 v1.1
Assetto Garage / ACTK
Fix colliders.ini and collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Fix shift.ksanim
Fix tyres.ini
Add wiper
Add LOD
Add Brakedisc FX
Add Fake Shadows FX
Add Tyres FX

ag_lotuselise_g3.png
Great update! This mod really needed it.

Tire Temps?

The tire temperature is a problem. If starting with blankets, the tires go cold in a quarter lap, and it's impossible to get any useful amount of heat back into them. I know this is light car, but even light cars' tires heat up, from friction, brake and engine radiant heat, the road surface, and other contributing factors.

@Masscot, @GT3Masters97, others... opinions?

Last edited:
Prato NPK - mod feature updates

bgr00.jpg

Mod Features for Long & Short layouts:
  • new AI lanes (pit & fast)
  • multiple replay cams
  • track & ambient lighting
  • rain FX
  • VAO patch-file
  • background screen images

• CM/CSP required
  • original AI lane files included (backup)...
  • original ext_config file included (backup)...
bgr04.jpg

Credits to @RMi_wood for track-mod.
Mod update brought to you by @raceabit & @racealot.

RD-Link

Last edited:

View attachment 1077856

• multiple replay cams
  • rain FX
  • VAO patch-file

• CM/CSP required
View attachment 1077858

RD-Link
So these fit also on the non-RMI track? Just renaming the vao files I guess?

So these fit also on the non-RMI track? Just renaming the vao files I guess?
It may - if track layout modelling coordinates are similar... Try it and see. Chose to keep this one as it was the latest update.

VAO file may differ - depending on track-assets embedded in the KN5 file.

Last edited:
Hi! You may remember me for my conversion of Glendale Raceway from NFS Shift-Shift 2 Unleashed, yes I'm alive btw, today I want to tease you with something new (or rather old I'd say)...

I remember you. I just recently drove Glendale and it's a super high quality conversion, only AI is a bit slow, and I'm a slow driver myself. :D

About that particular Silverstone layout (which is the best Silverstone ever IMO), we only have Gilles' version, very bad one. So this is good news, for most of us I'm sure. What is the source of that Silverstone conversion? I assume it's a conversion.

View attachment 1077856

• multiple replay cams
  • rain FX
  • VAO patch-file

• CM/CSP required
View attachment 1077858

RD-Link
Adjusting the grass and tree colors to richen up the color and consistency, as well as fixing trees with shaders/shadows issues, would improve this track even more. I'd almost give it a five star rating for the quality of the layout, but it's not quite there visually.

I think @slider666 is away for a few weeks. I know he could improve it, but I'm sure we have other experts for these improvements.

Last edited:
Adjusting the grass and tree colors to richen up the color and consistency, as well as fixing trees with shaders/shadows issues, would improve this track even more. I'd almost give it a five star rating for the quality of the layout, but it's not quite there visually.

I think @slider666 is away for a few weeks. I know he could improve it, but I'm sure we have other experts for these improvements.
Further updates as suggested would definitely improve it - and would require a modder with a further skillset. It's getting there and hope it reaches the 5-star rating someday...

Are you using screen or VR? On screen, tree colours, ambient shadows, night-lighting and rainFX look superb on 4K resolution.

Last edited:
ah nice someone steeling my mod and sell it yeah nice very nice why the **** do i even release things for public...
These guys are ****ing scammers. When I get home I'll show everything I know about them. Fernando Valentim is well know in my community for stealing mods and charging for them with another community which also charges for playing.

They're from 1st Studio Race, BR League and ERL League.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back