Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,984 comments
Release

License Plates for the CM paint shop
Added : Swiss, Belgian Old, Belgian, Belgian New, Germany and Spain
Original plates creator : velofosse from racedepartement
Instalation : Extract the Europe folder in C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data\License Plates

Download: https://sharemods.com/c10mynk2u61q/Europe.rar.html

Swiss.png

Belgian.png
Belgian_new.png
Belgian_Old.png
Germany_new.png
Spain.png

monaco.png

France_old.png

Sweden.png

Last edited:
Yes, they made it. The last version is the 1.1 and I think is the best version of sebring out there (I repeat, in my opinion) 😁
and with my update that you can find here on the forum, the track is even more higher quality (not because i made it, but because it's more immersive than before) with all the CSP features + tv cams ;)

I've just done a couple of laps and it's really fun to drive. The only thing I've noticed is the right rear wheel wiggles a little bit (it's like not centered). The other ones are fine :boggled:

Last edited:
oh yea , correct :s I ve noticed it to the team , thank you for report !
Fun car !
The wheel fix would be welcome, and if someone could please clean my windscreen (or move the dirt to the 'passenger' side) that would be great too :D
Apart from that, the car seems to have no tail lights, only brake lights. Is that supposed to be like that ?

Did some modeling for the Dauer 962 replica the rear panels are finished i like how they turned out i also did model the Dauer 962 interior front panel the 964 steering wheel is a placeholder for now until i maybe model the real Dauer 962 steering wheel for this part im having a bit of trouble connecting the down part of the panel hopefully ill finish it. The panel also has some polys that stick out hopefully i can erase them
Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_longtail_dauer_rt_bathurst_26-8-121-23-23-59.png

Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_longtail_dauer_rt_bathurst_26-8-121-23-25-51.png

Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_longtail_dauer_rt_bathurst_26-8-121-23-27-23.png

Last edited:
guys is there a way to make assetto corsa looks like real life i mean some sol/csp config , reshade presets??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-225759_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-225759_YouTube.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 33
You might find something if you check the crash logs, but to me it sounds more like a track problem than a CM/CSP one.
Can the creator run the track or does it crash for him too? (also, wasn´t thet track already done? is there a public laser scan for colombia?)

If the track crashes for both of you then check that the folder structure is correct: ai, data and ui folders minimum, ai folder can be empty, make sure all the ini and json files are correct, match the main kn5 name with the track´s folder name (usually doesnt matter but still)
If its none of that then the problem might be in the 3d model
Hi, thanks for the reply, sorry I got caught up with work and forgot about this momentarily, the creator can run it fine and according to him, other 14 people have used it without issues, from all sorts of hardware setups... He has tried to pin it on performance from my PC, but I show him other/heavier tracks work just fine...

There is another paid version and a free version of the track however none of them is laserscanned. The creator of this mod did the scan himself. I'll look into the crash logs and work from there.

This thing's a blast, and it looks pretty good.

Of course the real car features a tall sequential stick (not shown in the mod), but in case you want to drive it with manual...

-- Manual Shifting Update --

Here's an update to enable manual shifting, and the animation for it (also works with sequential stick).

Delete the data.acd in the gue_opel_kadett_blasl folder. There's a copy of the original data.acd in a backup folder.

Video of the real car. In-cockpit view starts at 2:51. Notice that he doesn't drift the hairpins.
@benbaron Maybe the interior could be updated in the future with a carbon dash, LED gear display, and a tall shifter stick?

Attachments

• gue_opel_kadett_blasl data animations update.zip
    170.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Lam
then I believe it's not supposed to be shared then, my bad!
I don't think he cares honestly. I think he just wanted to pick my brain and learn some skills to transition from cars to tracks. He has done most of the work, I'm just going to spit on it and shove it through.

Just curiously, do you be able to see the fence shadow details while focused in racing at the fastest speed you can?
Paulo, not at all. It is a very close line like in the photo at speed, just closer to the hood. One would assume at speed your wouldn't notice much, but even the various power lines are absent. Thanks.

Does anyone else have the palm trees in t21_long_beach_nrms {Long Beach} track constantly changing colour? Light green to dark and back continually while racing at anytime of the day?
And has anyone made more cameras for this version?

Last edited:
Maybe try bumping up that middle number? Not sure this has always bugged me on many tracks as well, not really sure if there's a perfect solutions for the crawling shadows.

Will do, thanks for the info.
KevinK2, I will give it a shot. Thanks for the input!

Hello guys.

I love TCR 2019 pack from TOmmy78. the last relased car is really amazing. Some days ago he have updated entire carpack with some modifies and updates, even rain tires, etc.

I m looking for the simhub dash set for Lynk&Co car, seems that it s not available yet..

thx

Fun car !
The wheel fix would be welcome, and if someone could please clean my windscreen (or move the dirt to the 'passenger' side) that would be great too :D
Apart from that, the car seems to have no tail lights, only brake lights. Is that supposed to be like that ?
will have a look on that windscreen ,
for the tailights, I have no idea as this Hillclimb car is not suppose to run at night conditions ^^ but i can fake it , let s say if people wants to do !)

This thing's a blast, and it looks pretty good.

Of course the real car features a tall sequential stick (not shown in the mod), but in case you want to drive it with manual...

-- Manual Shifting Update --

Here's an update to enable manual shifting, and the animation for it (also works with sequential stick).

Delete the data.acd in the gue_opel_kadett_blasl folder. There's a copy of the original data.acd in a backup folder.

Video of the real car. In-cockpit view starts at 2:51. Notice that he doesn't drift the hairpins.
@benbaron Maybe the interior could be updated in the future with a carbon dash, LED gear display, and a tall shifter stick?

Wow awesome, thank you :)

Yea definitely a bit more work inside is necessary later on ^^ , I was busy doing other projects at same time and got pictures from my friend who went to a hill climb event and is in contact with Marcus Blasl , last friday !

Will work on all the fixes and bring an uptaded interior for next Version ^^

1632725639750.jpeg

will have a look on that windscreen ,
for the tailights, I have no idea as this Hillclimb car is not suppose to run at night conditions ^^ but i can fake it , let s say if people wants to do !)

Wow awesome, thank you :)

Yea definitely a bit more work inside is necessary later on ^^ , I was busy doing other projects at same time and got pictures from my friend who went to a hill climb event and is in contact with Marcus Blasl , last friday !

Will work on all the fixes and bring an uptaded interior for next Version ^^

View attachment 1082944
Rear lights not really a must imo, it’s just because it had working headlights that I was wondering about the tail lights.

Thanks very much for this, I've spent a lot of time reluctantly deleting interesting cars like this from my collection because they were sloppily made and beyond repair so it's really nice to see one get some proper TLC. It also makes a very welcome change from all the cookie-cutter 911s and BMWs that modders have been saturating the market with lately.
I agree with @Fanapryde about the bad windscreen 'dirt' (looks more like black paint splotches, to be honest). Not sure why Guerilla often want to reinvent this effect with such weird results when Kunos have shown how it should be done properly. There are plenty of really effective semi-translucent 'dirty windscreen' textures available that look much better.
I'd also vote for rear lights to be added even if they aren't strictly OEM spec. It can look a little daft if cars don't have rear lights in night races.
One other thing, these dials seem to have part of the windscreen sunstrip texture mapped (and the top left one is wonky)?

Screenshot_gue_opel_kadett_blasl_gt_dragontrail_27-9-121-9-54-5.jpg

Thanks also to @ApexVGear for adding the shifting animation (it's a great fit - curious as to why a shift animation was omitted to start with?) but I'd suggest the following changes to data/driver3d.ini as the blend time seemed a little long to me and the arm action a smidge too quick. YMMV.

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=330
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=330
PRELOAD_RPM=8000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

Last edited:
Hi Simracers and F1 fans
Update: 27/09/2021
F1 Custom Championship 2021 - 16_russia_gp21 (Sochi) track update and weather plan (SOL v2.**) for F1 Sochi GP 2021
Wow what a race and qualification that was!
Update to track using the fabulous extensions and skins by Pyyer and Daniel Paez plus a weather plan for Sochi (Includes the rain!)

Screenshot (758) (Large).png

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/update/79741/bookmark
16_russia_gp21 (Sochi) track update with the new extensions and trackside skins by @Pyyer and Daniel Paez
If using the extension with 16_russia_gp21 replace acu_sochi-kn5 with 16_russia_gp21.kn5 using notepad
Skins just drop into the skins cm_skins folder of the track

Extension:https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sochi-formula-1-2021-grand-prix-add-ons-extension.45539

Skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-vtb-russian-grand-prix-2021-track-skin.45513

Weather Plan Here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol-v2-weather-plan-sochi-f1-2021-0-9-beta.45544/ or below F1 Sochi Zip

GDRIVE Link for all Tracks/Skins etc : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10tc_2aiECslMCj7vBC51K6hOjHdM43fC?usp=sharing

Attachments

• F1 Sochi 2021.zip
    591 bytes · Views: 49
Last edited:
Thanks very much for this, I've spent a lot of time reluctantly deleting interesting cars like this from my collection because they were sloppily made and beyond repair so it's really nice to see one get some proper TLC. It also makes a very welcome change from all the cookie-cutter 911s and BMWs that modders have been saturating the market with lately.
I agree with @Fanapryde about the bad windscreen 'dirt' (looks more like black paint splotches, to be honest). Not sure why Guerilla often want to reinvent this effect with such weird results when Kunos have shown how it should be done properly. There are plenty of really effective semi-translucent 'dirty windscreen' textures available that look much better.
I'd also vote for rear lights to be added even if they aren't strictly OEM spec. It can look a little daft if cars don't have rear lights in night races.
One other thing, these dials seem to have part of the windscreen sunstrip texture mapped (and the top left one is wonky)?

View attachment 1082984

Thanks also to @ApexVGear for adding the shifting animation (it's a great fit - curious as to why a shift animation was omitted to start with?) but I'd suggest the following changes to data/driver3d.ini as the blend time seemed a little long to me and the arm action a smidge too quick. YMMV.

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=330
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=330
PRELOAD_RPM=8000
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0
All of those dials , will get deleted and replaced by uptaded interior ;)

Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:

View attachment 1082422

-Improved road mesh by @jk0011
-Optimizations and additions by @norms, @slider666, @Fanapryde, @Masscot, @Jimlloyd, @LiquidSkyMan, and @Treigne
-Lights by @leBluem

Couple of things I added:
-Rain and amateur Grass FX (added to loaded config)
-Reworked the ai (VRC and RSS Indy car, new LMP1 VRC prototypes, ASR 1991 mods, various GT3's tested at 100% strength and 80-100% aggression).
-Bumped up the grip over curbs via surfaces.ini
-Reworked VAO
-Background images

The track has been kicked around and worked on by many, so I have no idea if this is the most "up to date" version, and apologize if I screwed up any credits. The track does run reasonably well for me, compared to previous versions I have had, but there are still some issues (e.g. possible sticky walls).

If anyone wants to try and improve it, by all means do so, as it seems the track is no longer being worked on for various reasons. Please do not complain to me or any of the above for problems you find- maybe others in the community can come up with solutions.

Have fun, and look forward to any improvements the community may come up with.
I see blinking objects/textures on nght sky. This is normal?

I see blinking objects/textures on nght sky. This is normal?
Normal, as in I have the same.
The palm trees lighting up and going dark again, moving spots on the buildings (some of them could be part of a laser show), the lights in the lighthouse don't work as they used to... most of this stuff shouldn't be happening.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back