Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,755 comments
car folder is "porsche062c" instead of 962, just a heads-up. I suppose this is for the long tail by the images, doesn't work for the short tail right?
No, don't think so. (Copy the skins into the skins directory of your car though and see) I tried this skin on the kunos longtail and a legion I think, with no luck. It was a request, which is when I got the car with the skin, but hadn't seen this (BONKERS) 962 before. A later version (1988 or 9) it is, which was an era where several companies around the world were building their own chassis... Came with a few appropriate skins as well. (fixed folder name in zip)

Last edited:
Hi y'all, I hope y'all are well. I'm looking for a particular skin, the AF-Corsa-Waltrip Racing #61 for the Ferrari GT2. I had it on my desktop but I don't have access to that at the moment. If someone could link that folder to me that would be extremely wonderful, picture for what the scheme looks like. Thank you in advance! View attachment 1083158
Hi.

This is what I have closer.
1632800032679.png

AF Corsa SRL skin

Fun car !
The wheel fix would be welcome, and if someone could please clean my windscreen (or move the dirt to the 'passenger' side) that would be great too :D
Apart from that, the car seems to have no tail lights, only brake lights. Is that supposed to be like that ?
Opel Kadett Blasl - Update

For those that have unpacked this mod to accommodate the recent community fixes - until a revised version is released...

Here are a few more updates that address the dirt-windscreen and tail-lights.

opel_kadett_blasl__update.jpg

Rename text-file to <gue_opel_kadett_blasl__racealot-update.7z> to extract content. Original files also included.

Credits to @GUERILLA Mods.

Attachments

• gue_opel_kadett_blas__racealot-update_7z.txt
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Good point that you've brought this up. I've made some tweaks, and hopefully should lap within Bugatti's theoretical lap times (100% AI and Optimum track surface on LM FM7 do 3.10s, while I do believe humans can do better than that in the same conditions). Moreover, I'm using the production version's output and weight, ui information, as well as factoring in the power losses from an AWD system than the standard 15%. Also, I'm done with this. Thank you all.

here is my little input to the community...

1632810551920.png

End of door lower hinge is actually protruding the body, so further editing is required. Next task would be the 60 dimples on the roof scoop. Planning to do that by transforming spheres in one of their axes spheres from a flat shape to round, anyone has advice on better method to animate them?

Thanks to @macko68 for sharing a different tree.kn5 in his personal archive that seems to fix the weird tree issue. Also restructured the skins folder so user may pick default skin or "visual" cm skin. Original post has been updated.

t21 Long Beach nrms tree/skin folder update:

It would probably be a good idea to do a fresh install. As stated before no new work is being done on the track, so any requests for alterations fall on the community to fix/upgade.

edit: oops sorry tree fix ninja'd by @Fanapryde, sorry dude, I didn't think I would have time to post this today, but got off work early...
Fo me error at night is not fixed.

Opel Kadett Blasl - Update

For those that have unpacked this mod to accommodate the recent community fixes - until a revised version is released...

Here are a few more updates that address the dirt-windscreen and tail-lights.

View attachment 1083166

Rename text-file to <gue_opel_kadett_blasl__racealot-update.7z> to extract content. Original files also included.

Credits to @GUERILLA Mods.
Great job as always,thanks @racealot

Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:

View attachment 1082422

-Improved road mesh by @jk0011
-Optimizations and additions by @norms, @slider666, @Fanapryde, @Masscot, @Jimlloyd, @LiquidSkyMan, and @Treigne
-Lights by @leBluem

Couple of things I added:
-Rain and amateur Grass FX (added to loaded config)
-Reworked the ai (VRC and RSS Indy car, new LMP1 VRC prototypes, ASR 1991 mods, various GT3's tested at 100% strength and 80-100% aggression).
-Bumped up the grip over curbs via surfaces.ini
-Reworked VAO
-Background images

The track has been kicked around and worked on by many, so I have no idea if this is the most "up to date" version, and apologize if I screwed up any credits. The track does run reasonably well for me, compared to previous versions I have had, but there are still some issues (e.g. possible sticky walls).

If anyone wants to try and improve it, by all means do so, as it seems the track is no longer being worked on for various reasons. Please do not complain to me or any of the above for problems you find- maybe others in the community can come up with solutions.

Have fun, and look forward to any improvements the community may come up with.
The walls are bad, people fall through the map if the wall is hit in a bad angle.

Spotted on Youtube:

Lamborghini Huracan Soundpack​

D/L link in video description.

Disclaimer: This is not my mod or video.

Another pretty good Huracan sound.
What I don't understand is that for years we didn't have a proper V10 sound, now we have a **** ton of the 5.2 V10 sound. Why?
It almost seems like these people copy each other.
There are so many great cars that don't have a proper sound yet, but everyone makes the same sound mods. (Think M3 E92, Audi/Lamborghini V10, M5 E60, Supra etc.)

Another pretty good Huracan sound.
What I don't understand is that for years we didn't have a proper V10 sound, now we have a **** ton of the 5.2 V10 sound. Why?
It almost seems like these people copy each other.
There are so many great cars that don't have a proper sound yet, but everyone makes the same sound mods. (Think M3 E92, Audi/Lamborghini V10, M5 E60, Supra etc.)
If you haven’t checked out the recent soundmod offerings from Corsamode on RD do yourself a favour and give them a go. Very good.

2000 Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail - Hitotsuyama Racing

For Legion's Mclaren (I recommend to try it with the recent update by @__EASY__ ).

Now you can imagine what the next skin is :D Enjoy, hope you like it.

828.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_rt_suzuka_28-8-121-13-12-2-min.jpg

Walls. Mainly the second half of the lap
You must have been very unlucky.
I spend about 90 minutes brushing and hitting walls on both sides of the track and I found a couple of spots where the car gets stuck if hit at a certain angle. Needed a restart. Never fell through the map though.
Some examples:

pine.png

seaside.png

These weren't noticed while testing, so I'll report them, adding you find the walls being bad...

_____ooooooooooooooooooo_
Update for the Porsche 911 964 Carrera

base
update
Donate
DL isn't working for me atm. It says wrong captcha... ?

Last edited:
You must have been very unlucky.
I spend about 90 minutes brushing and hitting walls on both sides of the track and I found a couple of spots where the car gets stuck if hit at a certain angle. Needed a restart. Never fell through the map though.
Some examples:

View attachment 1083207

View attachment 1083208

These weren't noticed while testing, so I'll report them, adding you find the walls being bad...

Have you ticked the box "I'm not a robot"?

Hey all,

Upgraded my PC, but was able to keep my Assetto Corsa intact as I added the same drive with all data to my new computer with same drive etc and Content Manager files kept under the users folder the same as well.

All is working great, reinstalled SOL & CSP just to be sure...but...I've one into one issue. I always use the compression tool in Content Manager, but it now fails near the end of the compression. CM generated a log file which I've attached. I can't make head nor tails out of it. Would anyone know what's wrong based on the log and how I can fix it?

m4XgaFH.jpg

Much appreciate any help:) Thanks in advance!
Bit of detective work required. Log records last 6 files in folder "ks_red_bull_ring\skins\cm_skins\Formula 1 BWT Grosser Preis Von �sterreich 2021\" went OK. Since it seems to bite 20 at a time, guessing that last 6 are leftovers. Are there any more track folders after "ks_red_bull_ring"? If there are, perhaps try back-up and delete the next few (what would constitute 20 files), and run the compressor again?

here is my little input to the community...

View attachment 1083174
End of door lower hinge is actually protruding the body, so further editing is required. Next task would be the 60 dimples on the roof scoop. Planning to do that by transforming spheres in one of their axes spheres from a flat shape to round, anyone has advice on better method to animate them?
Is this the RTM model?

Mmh, I have the "I'm not a robot" box right on top of the "Create Download Link" box, not sure why you don't, maybe it's due to some adblocker cuz I also have ads and you don't?
Could very well be. But then again, I have never seen this before in ShareMods. Maybe some box ticked while uploading ?

Some examples:

View attachment 1083207

View attachment 1083208

does the wall look like this for you?(entry of turn 8)

and it’s not just unlucky, some of my friends also had it 3-4 times

Attachments

• 8DDE6206-29FE-4554-86C5-D0B297EE2EB9.jpeg
    8DDE6206-29FE-4554-86C5-D0B297EE2EB9.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
does the wall look like this for you?(entry of turn 8)

and it’s not just unlucky, some of my friends also had it 3-4 times
Walls look the same as in your picture.
To doublecheck I drove hard into the wall at several spots in that location. Only thing it did was destroying my car, but I never went throught the wall.
Anyway, I have reported it, see of others can replicate this.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back