Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
With MotoGP this weekend and F1 coming in a few weeks, it's time.

ACU United States v1.16 update:

bgr02.jpg

-2 new layouts- National and Club
-Config and lighting by @leBluem and @Mitch9
-AI for new layouts and Rain FX by @KevinK2
-texture fixes/optimizations and new track configurations by leBluem
-new background images
-additional work/testing by @mascot, @Fanapryde, @slider666, and @Treigne

Notes:
-clean install required

-this is another track where many people have contributed in the past, so my apologies to those I may have missed. From what I understand, this new version was expanded upon the previous work by @VheEth

-some of the older available skins should work on this version, but if it contains lg_marshall_light_a_01.dds, it will probably break the green/yellow warning lights. Removal of this file solves the issue until skin author updates.

Enjoy

Nvm.
Found this:
"The balloons are simple add-on kn5 files. Look for the kn5 files that are 1,257KB in size and rename them so they will not load. It should not cause any major errors and definitely won't cause a signature mismatch online. "

Unless there's a better way?
remove the DYNAMIC_OBJECT from the models.ini

View attachment 1083678

-new background images

Notes:
-clean install required

-this is another track where many people have contributed in the past, so my apologies to those I may have missed. From what I understand, this new version was expanded upon the previous work by @VheEth

-some of the older available skins should work on this version, but if it contains lg_marshall_light_a_01.dds, it will probably break the green/yellow warning lights. Removal of this file solves the issue until skin author updates.

Enjoy
Downloaded multiple times, but it won't unpack (it says unknown method) never ever happened to me (WinRAR and 7Zip latest version). Caan you check it please?

With post-processing enabled, my fps drops from 60 to 35. If i put everything at minimum, no flares, no DoF, no heat, with the Sol ppfilter, i get 40 fps. What settings and what ppfilter should i use to get 60 fps ?

Downloaded multiple times, but it won't unpack (it says unknown method) never ever happened to me (WinRAR and 7Zip latest version). Caan you check it please?
I just downloaded and unpacked (7 zip, no idea if latest) to check, without problems, weird.

Last edited:

View attachment 1083678

-new background images

Notes:
-clean install required

Enjoy
Everyone involved, thanks for giving one of my local tracks an update!

View attachment 1083678

-new background images

Notes:
-clean install required

Enjoy
Love the update... and I'm going to nitpick.

Spectator Umbrellas in the infield: There shouldn't be umbrellas in the infield on the left, just as you start down the long straight. Unless they've changed things, spectators aren't allowed in that area. It's just nicely cut grass. The cars, trucks, tents and canopies on the left at the corner at the end of the straight are okay, but that's reserved for other uses, not spectators, or spectator parking.

Terrain and Mountains: The terrain surrounding COTA is subtle rolling hills to the south and west (few larger than the hill at turn 1), and more "plains-like" to the northeast, towards Austin. On a clear day, from the east side, looking across the track, you can see the airport's control tower, and downtown Austin. These aren't visible while on the track, but the "mountains" to the right of the long straight shouldn't be there. Also, to get an idea of COTA's elevation relative to the airport and Highway 71, you can see the COTA tower, from at least 15 miles away, on the horizon just before getting to the airport entrance. Look at different viewpoints on Google Earth to get an idea of what the surrounding terrain is really like. An easy fix is to remove the mountains to the north, and lower the mountains to the south.

Again, I'm nitpicking. Any attention given to COTA is much appreciated.

Last edited:

View attachment 1083678

-new background images

Notes:
-clean install required

Enjoy
the distance marks have been fixed?

Is anyone able to provide download links for all of the new cars as I'm unable to download them as the download link does not work. I attempted to decrypt the link shortener but that does not work.

Again only the cars that have the ''NEW'' on the photo on the upper left side. Thanks.

Is anyone able to provide download links for all of the new cars as I'm unable to download them as the download link does not work. I attempted to decrypt the link shortener but that does not work.

Again only the cars that have the ''NEW'' on the photo on the upper left side. Thanks.

if you use Firefox, just use https://universal-bypass.org/ and you will not have to deal anymore with links

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back