Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,792 comments
I would normally suggest a car for modding, but this might break Assetto Corsa. I mean there's good design, then there's... this?

It's like someone was asked to design a car, given photos of fifty different cars, and told they want it to look like... all of them.

"I want a McLaren-Ferrari-Koenigsegg-Acura-Lotus-Bugatti looking design."

1633123141844.png

Last edited:
Prague v0.71 update:

View attachment 1082610

Update features various general fixes and optimizations, updated ai, start/finish and grid positions tweaks, rain fx, and background pics.

edit 10_01_21: link updated to v0.71, small fix for RSR timing app, and cams added by @CrisT86

Enjoy
Prague v0.71 update:

Small fix for RSR timing issue (thanks @ApexVGear), and cameras added by @CrisT86.
Original post has been updated.

Unless Patreon's are free, I dont download. I dont sign up for $
I run a Patreon, its FREE. FREE to see, FREE to download... FREE, as in "without obligation"
I even support a few that I choose, without obligation.

Lately every new link has a Patreon that you need to $join simply to try a beta.

Sorry, no.
Dont shoot the messenger! Haha. But i understand your point.
I'm subbed to Ilja's patreon and considering the new Gran Turismo integrated story mode patreon but thats all.

I would normally suggest a car for modding, but this might break Assetto Corsa. I mean there's good design, then there's... this?

It's like someone was asked to design a car, given photos of fifty different cars, and told they want it to look like... all of them.

"I want a McLaren-Ferrari-Koenigsegg-Acura-Lotus-Bugatti looking design."

God, that looks absolutely hideous, what were they thinking when "designing" that?

Last edited:
@RMi_wood
you don't want to pay for mods and it seems right to me.

I have put 1 € of patreon to avoid many problems, and whoever is really interested in the project (there are people really interested) will support it, if you are not interested, do not do it.

Cheers
I might be wrong, but your comment, sugests your Monaco track will be a paid one.

With MotoGP this weekend and F1 coming in a few weeks, it's time.

ACU United States v1.16 update:

View attachment 1083678

-2 new layouts- National and Club
-Config and lighting by @leBluem and @Mitch9
-AI for new layouts and Rain FX by @KevinK2
-texture fixes/optimizations and new track configurations by leBluem
-new background images
-additional work/testing by @mascot, @Fanapryde, @slider666, and @Treigne

Notes:
-clean install required

-this is another track where many people have contributed in the past, so my apologies to those I may have missed. From what I understand, this new version was expanded upon the previous work by @VheEth

-some of the older available skins should work on this version, but if it contains lg_marshall_light_a_01.dds, it will probably break the green/yellow warning lights. Removal of this file solves the issue until skin author updates.

Enjoy
Thank you for updating this track. The only issue I have seen is the track limits at the inside of turn 1 is pretty harsh. You can go over the curb and not touch the pylon and still be considered out of track limits. Other than that, great update.

Prague v0.71 update:

Small fix for RSR timing issue (thanks @ApexVGear), and cameras added by @CrisT86.
Original post has been updated.
Thank you. I hope someone could do such a RSR Live Timing Fix for "Bernese Alps" sometime. ;) 🙋‍♂️

Last edited:
Is anyone able to provide download links for all of the new cars as I'm unable to download them as the download link does not work. I attempted to decrypt the link shortener but that does not work.

Again only the cars that have the ''NEW'' on the photo on the upper left side. Thanks.

Had the same issue. Someone here (can't find now, thank you, kind stranger) suggested FastForward. There are Firefox and Chrome versions. Here's the Firefox one: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fastforwardteam/
Mine needed a browser restart to get going.

Is anyone able to provide download links for all of the new cars as I'm unable to download them as the download link does not work. I attempted to decrypt the link shortener but that does not work.

Again only the cars that have the ''NEW'' on the photo on the upper left side. Thanks.

...All is working well with default-browser...

rally-mods.jpg

download successfull... why not try again, and again, and then again once more... be patient with download-page as it has a countdown-timer.

Dont shoot the messenger! Haha. But i understand your point.
I'm subbed to Ilja's patreon and considering the new Gran Turismo integrated story mode patreon but thats all.
sorry for my curiosity , but what is gran turismo story mod ???? do you have more details on that ?

@__EASY__ i would love to improve more this track, which is look already really good, but it's impossibile because all the lights materials and meshes are the same for every light. Can you please fix it for a future update? You config is really far from what is showed in this pic with SOL PPfilter ;)

Material-Meshes with problem:
  • WHITELIGHT is used for the lights in the pitboxes, but also as material for the track lamp, so there's no way to set differently

Would be amazing, if for next project, you can implement some "life" around the track, with maybe some service cars and so on ;)

Thanks for your work btw

Last edited:
Nice work. I uninstalled camtool quite a while back as I noticed it causing me frame rate issues, even when not in use. Maybe I was imagining it, not sure. If it was a real issue, has it been resolved? I would like to try it again sometime.
The problem with Camtool was fixed for me with a Content Manager update. Now only affects performance when using. For example, I have 130 fps and when I activate camtool I go to 65 fps, but it does not matter because it's only for replay (not gameplay).

If a payment of 1€ seems like a problem, I think you have more than one problem in that case;)
Where did I write 'a problem'??? BTW, don't try to speculate my way of life please.
My only problem (at least now) is a health problem!
It seems that you didn't understand my comment. It has nothing to do with price. Got it?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Where did I write 'a problem'??? BTW, don't try to speculate my way of life please.
My only problem (at least now) is a health problem!
It seems that you didn't understand my comment. It has nothing to do with price. Got it?

Thank you.
wtf, you have made a joke and I have made another, if you consider it a personal attack there you.

I recommend that you do not joke if you do not like to be returned.

In another vein, if you have health problems I hope you recover soon.

All the best.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back