Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,745 comments
but this needs to be implemented where? Via Python i mean
I used the AC_Flags app (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac_flags.25111/) for testing; installed the app and enabled it in CM, then added the following lines to \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\AC_Flags\AC_Flags.py starting from line 287 (re-start CM after change):
Code:
ac.ext_setTrackConditionInput('LEADER_CHECKERED_FLAG', 1.0 if leaderCheckeredFlag else 0.0)
ac.ext_setTrackConditionInput('CHECKERED_FLAG', 1.0 if checkeredFlag else 0.0)
ac.ext_setTrackConditionInput('FINAL_LAP', 1.0 if whiteFlag else 0.0)

Attachments

• AC_Flags.py.txt
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
  • glowing_flag.JPG
    glowing_flag.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hi my bros. I have a doubt. Does anyone know about where is the file to change the position of the camera which is used to be projected in the real mirrors? the most of the cars don't have this problem but others like f2004 or r25 have this problem, where the half of the mirror is "under" the bodywork. Thanks in advance!
cap.png
Captura.JPG

Hi my bros. I have a doubt. Does anyone know about where is the file to change the position of the camera which is used to be projected in the real mirrors? the most of the cars don't have this problem but others like f2004 or r25 have this problem, where the half of the mirror is "under" the bodywork. Thanks in advance!
you can use the BLM Car app to adjust the mirrors: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blm-car.23472/

Attachments

• blm_car.png
    blm_car.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Lydden Hill (DiRT Rally) v1.10

Tarmac & Dirt layouts

update:
  • added ext_config by @CrisT86
  • new VAO, hotlap start and optimizations by @shi
Looking good, compared to the earlier version my fps are higher now... 👍

If I may, could it be possible to have (some of) the cars on the parking lot with lights (head & tail) on ?
Like the Gilles version had, and like it shows on one of your background pictures ?
Sections file (for tarmac layout) attached:

Attachments

• sections.ini
    504 bytes · Views: 10
F1 Fictional Skin for Jerez + DRS by JV82

Original track by thestrobe8, update by unknow in this version with several source.

Skin works also with Jerez 1994 v1.0 by thestrobe8 / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
(maybe two textures are missed but for all the rest is ok).

Thanks to @shi for Wall FIX (use this fix to solve the collision walls problems).

When you select the skin in CM "Timber - keep active" is not necessary.

For problem with my skin please deselect and select again to reload the textures.

Links inside the archive.

I hope you like it!

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrw6...al+Skin+for+Jerez+++DRS+by+JV82+FINAL.7z/file

Do you have the plan to make skin extension for Indianapolis(aa_ims)?

Glad to see that I'm not the only one affected.

Anyway - here's a wee skin for the Holden Commodore that was posted some pages ago (not the ATCC Group A mod), a not-that-perfect recreation of the Holden Commodore VK SS Group A :

saFIvTl.png

One of my favourite car in FM7. A shame that there's no stock version in AC (couldn't find one).

https://we.tl/t-yi6pkMebKy
Hi any chance to share this again cheers.

you can use the BLM Car app to adjust the mirrors: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blm-car.23472/
thanks for the awnser. I know i can adjust the orientation of the mirrors but i dont know how to adjust the position of the mirror ( backwards or forward). Or maybe it would be enough for me if i can adjust only the clip planes value of the mirror, because as you can see in my photos, the mirror just cut the car😅

I had announced that I would post the list of circuits every two weeks, but ...

But, what's new this week? Well not a lot of new circuits but ...

There is still something new and it's heavy.

First of all, I thank all the modders once again for these fantastic tracks.
and as of this week, I also thank all the add-ons makers and here's why:

What's new in the listing:
1. A brand new interface on Google Sheet (instead of Excel).
2. 3 new tabs: ReadMe, Kart circuits and RallyCross. (more tabs in WIP)
3. 4 new columns on each tabs (from A to D)
A: The @gutbomb reviews (thanks for your tremendous work) with hyperlinks to his reviews.
B-C-D: 3 columns reserved for add-ons (WIP) with modders icons which incorporate hyperlinks.
Be patient, the work of collecting all of this is as huge as the list of circuits. It will take several months before everything is updated. Of course, any new stuff I find will be added in real time.
4. The link column has disappeared and is replaced by hyperlinks to the name of the circuits in column E.
5. Possibility of filtering the columns (not revolutionary but did not worked on the previous version)

Here is what you should see displayed on your screen.

1638536061105.png

Thanks also to @ClaudioWRC74, @Cozy61, @CrisT86, @Fanapryde, @gutbomb, @KevinK2 & @Pyyer who played the roles of beta testers in different levels and to @Rainmaker87 which, with its listing, served as a basis..

If there is any problem with the file, please do not hesitate to contact me.

And of course, 3,000 thanks (3,000 pages) to all for your support messages.

Last words : if there's no link on a tracks, don't ask me for the track. Even though I was able to add the name, version, and date, that doesn't mean I own it.

Excellent weekend everyone.

Tracks listing update :
in Yellow : new and updated tracks from 26/11/2021 --> 30/11/2021
in Red : new and updated tracks from 01/12/2021 --> TBA
ACTL v2.0 by Breathe

Last edited:

A: The @gutbomb reviews (thanks for your tremendous work) with hyperlinks to his reviews.
B-C-D: 3 columns reserved for add-ons (WIP) with modders icons which incorporate hyperlinks.
Be patient, the work of collecting all of this is as huge as the list of circuits. It will take several months before everything is updated. Of course, any new stuff I find will be added in real time.
4. The link column has disappeared and is replaced by hyperlinks to the name of the circuits in column E.
5. Possibility of filtering the columns (not revolutionary but did not worked on the previous version)

View attachment 1097478

Thanks also to @ClaudioWRC74, @Cozy61, @CrisT86, @Fanapryde, @gutbomb, @KevinK2 & @Pyyer who played the roles of beta testers in different levels and to @Rainmaker87 which, with its listing, served as a basis..

Last words : if there's no link on a tracks, don't ask me for the track. Even though I was able to add the name, version, and date, that doesn't mean I own it.

Tracks listing update :
in Red : new and updated tracks from 26/11/2021 --> 30/11/2021
in Yellow : new and updated tracks from 01/12/2021 --> TBA
ACTL v2.0 by Breathe
Thank you breathe for an exemplary piece of work.

Looking good, compared to the earlier version my fps are higher now... 👍

If I may, could it be possible to have (some of) the cars on the parking lot with lights (head & tail) on ?
Like the Gilles version had, and like it shows on one of your background pictures ?
Sections file (for tarmac layout) attached:
try adding this to ext_config (from old ver)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= TSO vehicle lights
MATERIALS= lights, lights_0
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=255,150,80,0.02 ; smaller numbers are dimmer
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH

Last edited:
try adding this to ext_config (from old ver)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION= TSO vehicle lights
MATERIALS= lights, lights_0
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=255,150,80,0.02 ; smaller numbers are dimmer
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
this should works fine. I removed it from the original because i didn't like it, but as said, is a matter of tastes

View attachment 1097478

Tracks listing update :
in Red : new and updated tracks from 26/11/2021 --> 30/11/2021
in Yellow : new and updated tracks from 01/12/2021 --> TBA
ACTL v2.0 by Breathe
your work is really great !!
if you want you can also add the public tracks made by me
however they are paid

Gubbio - Madonna della Cima, Hillclimb
others under costruction

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86, @pugsang and @ClaudioWRC74

Circuit do Estoril 2021

v1.07 includeed previous updates
  • New EXT_CONFIG sections with RainFX stream edges (@KevinK2), Soft collision deformable tyre walls, Animated aerial objects
  • Aerial objects (Balloons, Blimps, Helicopters, Airliners) @Masscot
  • Moved all structures and objects out of main track .kn5 for faster loading times
  • Activated the deformable walls physics. CSP preview build is required for advanced track physics features
  • Removed sand on road from no chicane layout
  • New semaphore textures
  • New AI sidelines @KevinK2
  • All hotfixes included
  • New circuit-estoril.pt banner texture added to the track skins

HOTFIX 1: Old terrain option -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/7xpov10fobo0lzy/terrain.7z/file

v1.06 - Reworked and improved by CrisT86, ClaudioWRC74 and Pugsang for GTP Forum

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons)
  • New TV Cameras
  • New physical mesh
  • New track skins: Light skin by CrisT86 or Full skin by CrisT86 + some file from DASGLOW from RD (choose the one you prefer)

Big thanks to @Dudept for the photography provided for the update.

Original post upated with 2D terrain as requested by some user. Use it ONLY if you don't want to use the 3D mountains as background. Download and overwrite the file inside the track folder

thanks for the awnser. I know i can adjust the orientation of the mirrors but i dont know how to adjust the position of the mirror ( backwards or forward). Or maybe it would be enough for me if i can adjust only the clip planes value of the mirror, because as you can see in my photos, the mirror just cut the car😅
Its because you are using a camera from over the top of the car and not from the drivers perspective. It makes sense that you cannot see anything in those mirrors from that vantage point.

F1 1958 rework

1. tried to balance the field with weight/bhp
  2. cockpit textures improved where possible
  3. shaders changed, chrome bits etc
  4. vaos added

KS Maserati 250f 12v required - data acd included. copy kunos files into new folder (minus the original data acd)

link in description. enjoy

I hope this is ok too.

Rostock Osthafenkurs 1952 - 1954

Original by Terra21

added GrassFx, fixed invisible trees, colours, tarmac, shadows etc. added vao. no rainfx or additional cams or anything

theres still a fps drop in the forest areas fyi. may look at this in future.

Screenshot_f1_1956_bugatti_t251_rostock_osthafenkurs_3-12-121-18-4-36.jpg

Screenshot_f1_1956_bugatti_t251_rostock_osthafenkurs_3-12-121-18-7-3.jpg

Screenshot_f1_1956_bugatti_t251_rostock_osthafenkurs_3-12-121-18-5-25.jpg

acs 2021-12-03 18-02-38.png
acs 2021-12-03 18-07-51.png

Last edited:
F1 1958 rework

on a side note ive fixed the texture issues on Rostock Osthafenkurs and did some other updates. If its ok with Terra21 (not sure if hes on the forum) I will release asap. can anyone shed any light?

Thanks for the rework! I look forward to testing these cars. Be mindful of that Kunos Maserati 250F. It's frowned upon to share Kunos cars. You could just share the data update and skins if that is the update. Speaking of which, you have included a data.acd file and a data folder for the Maserati.

F1 Fictional Skin for Jerez + DRS by JV82

Original track by thestrobe8, update by unknow in this version with several source.

Skin works also with Jerez 1994 v1.0 by thestrobe8 / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
(maybe two textures are missed but for all the rest is ok).

Thanks to @shi for Wall FIX (use this fix to solve the collision walls problems).

When you select the skin in CM "Timber - keep active" is not necessary.

For problem with my skin please deselect and select again to reload the textures.

Links inside the archive.

I hope you like it!

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rrw6...al+Skin+for+Jerez+++DRS+by+JV82+FINAL.7z/file

i have a problem with the ai spline

F1 1958 rework

1. tried to balance the field with weight/bhp
  2. cockpit textures improved where possible
  3. shaders and vaos added

KS Maserati 250f 12v required - data acd included.

I hope this is ok too.

Rostock Osthafenkurs 1952 - 1954

Original by Terra21

added GrassFx, fixed invisible trees, colours, tarmac, shadows etc. added vao. no rainfx or cams or anything

theres still a fps drop in the forest areas fyi. may look at this in future.

View attachment 1097525

View attachment 1097526

View attachment 1097527

View attachment 1097528View attachment 1097529

I got blurry vision through the windshields.. I know if i deactivate Temporal AA it resolves, but all other cars are ok with TAA enabled. Can it be made so they work with TAA ?

Have a nice 3000 GTP :cheers:

So it's time for a new annoying question :sly:
I'm trying to keep the West Corvette for some quick fun with 1997 fia gt races, the pilot is a handsome but helmetless Japanese dude
and the car model is encrypted.
is there a quick way to revert to the default kunos driver?

oh and...this is for the ACC Bentley '18 fans :D

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back