• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,790 comments
Working fine here @Brands Hatch Indy
1639142240303.png

But here (@work) I'm with CSP 1.0.75

EDIT : It's a problem with the CSP 0.1.76 preview136 ---> Race Cancelled

Last edited:
But here (@work) I'm with CSP 1.0.75
I was just going to post that with CSP 0.1.75 the car works again.
I was on 0.1.76 p136 and there the car fails.
I should add this CSP versions never posed problems on any cars before. Tried a dozen or so mod cars today, all work fine.

EDIT: I disabled the extension in the car folder while I though something in there triggered the conflict with new CSP, but the car still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to modify the gear ratios of the Maserati MC12 GT1, with those found here:https://www.automobile-catalog.com/model/maserati/mc12.html
I was able to make it work by:

1. Unpacking the data.acd in CM
2. Editing 1st.rto, 2nd.rt ... final.rto to reflect the ratios you want, and the gear pairs that make those ratios. (this is the work. I had to use a spreadsheet, cos gear ratios are hard. you're guessing which two integers will produce an accurate to 4 decimals ratio. I tried to stay realistic with how many teeth you could actually fit in a gear and have it fit in the gearbox casing.)
3. Editing drivetrain.ini in the [Gears] section, with the data you created in the .rto files.
4. Editing setup.ini to ensure that each [GEAR x] references the correct .rto (this may not be needed. I had to)

Some notes:
1. In each .rto, I only offer the single gear pair that I dreamt up to achieve the ratio required. In the setup screen in game, you now no longer have the ability to fine-tune ratios (there's only one for each gear). You could, by dreaming up your own alternative gear pairs in each .rto add this ability back.
2. My edited files are here. Place in the unpacked data folder, and rename data.acd. But first.... make a backup, eh?
3. This feels like a good change, I was immediately faster around Le Mans with this ratio set. YMMV.
4. Holy cow, the ratios Kuno choose are wildly different than those you got. ???

Have fun.

Last edited:
Screenshot_paris_porsche_carrera_gt_gt1_mandalika_circuit_10-12-121-13-50-11.jpg

right ive added a roll cage and cleared the instrument cluster, not perfect but starting to look like a race car.

i willl need to replace the steering wheel, ive seen it about but cant remember where, does anyone know which car has this sparco wheel that i can use?

Carrera_GT_Racecar-19.jpg

Can someone please re-up the Zwiss version of Autopolis? Link in Breathe list is down and I need it for my SuperGT fix :D
:dopey:
The link is working fine on the listing. It's the v3.0 update (line 152 - Real tab)
It is working well.👍

Thanks, no idea what I was doing, must have been clicking one of the other lines by mistake.
🤨
Where can I get this mod?

Why don't you contact the videos author? ø Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Kamil.Assetto

Just do something.
I understand some atuff is hard to get and we might need help sometimes, but this, please click on the authors avatar.👌
🙄

Last edited:
View attachment 1098694

right ive added a roll cage and cleared the instrument cluster, not perfect but starting to look like a race car.

i willl need to replace the steering wheel, ive seen it about but cant remember where, does anyone know which car has this sparco wheel that i can use?

Would a CAD Model of the wheel work? Or do you have to rip it off a car?

If CAD files are enough I think this should work??

Last edited:
View attachment 1098694

Hi ! I find this wheel from Saleen S7R Evo
Not perfectly same but...
1639152085007.png

If you need help to made full AO of your mod to get better looks I can help you ! ^^

Last edited:
I saw a video yesterday where the new layout was used, but as it seems it is not publicly available.

Edit: found the vid again:

That track is not public.

It will never ever be public.

Idiots are taking the video off Karun's youtube channel and posting it on their own youtube channels.

4th channel on youtube posting same video.

You will have to wait for someone to convert F1 2021 updated yas marina when codemasters updates F1 2021 yas.

Otherwise there is no way to sector 2 change by eye with no real reference, ie satellite photo.

Sector 1 is easy to fix already on rd.

Ok, I am phsycologically ready for this F1 champ (25% laps of real gp) with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021
:banghead::banghead:

Gp Spagna – Barcellona
Gp Spagna – Jarama
Gp Spagna – Jerez De La Frontera
Gp Portogallo – Algarve
Gp Portogallo – Estoril
Gp Monaco – Montercarlo
Gp Francia – Magny Cours
Gp Francia – Le Castellet
Gp Francia – Dijon
Gp Gran Bretagna – Silverstone
Gp Gran Bretagna – Brands Hatch
Gp Gran Bretagna – Donington
Gp Olanda – Zandvoort
Gp Belgio – Spa Francorchamps
Gp Belgio – Zolder
Gp Germania – Hockenheim Old Layout
Gp Germania – Hockenheim New Layout
Gp Germania – Nurburgring
Gp Austria – Red Bull Ring
Gp Austria – Osterreichring
Gp Italia – Imola
Gp Italia – Mugello
Gp Italia – Monza
Gp Turchia – Istanbul
Gp Ungheria – Budapest
Gp Azerbaijan – Baku
Gp Russia – Sochi
Gp Bahrain – Sakhir
Gp Qatar – Losail
Gp Abu Dhabi – Yas Marina
Gp Arabia Saudita – Jeddah
Gp India – Buddh
Gp Korea – Yeongam
Gp Vietnam – Hanoi
Gp Singapore – Singapore
Gp Malesia – Sepang
Gp Cina – Shanghai
Gp Giappone – Suzuka
Gp Giappone – Fuji
Gp Giappone – Okayama
Gp Australia – Melbourne
Gp Australia – Adelaide
Gp USA – Indianapolis
Gp USA – Austin
Gp Brasile – Interlagos
Gp Argentina – Buenos Aires
Gp Messico – Mexico City

Last edited:
View attachment 1098694

The steering wheel in the Kunos MC12 GT1 is very similar, but it's a Momo wheel instead of a Sparco.

__custom_showroom_1639156504.jpg

That track is not public.

It will never ever be public.

Idiots are taking the video off Karun's youtube channel and posting it on their own youtube channels.

4th channel on youtube posting same video.

You will have to wait for someone to convert F1 2021 updated yas marina when codemasters updates F1 2021 yas.

Otherwise there is no way to sector 2 change by eye with no real reference, ie satellite photo.

Sector 1 is easy to fix already on rd.
And your point being ?
I only posted the video because people were asking and I happened to have seen it recently. I also added that it was seemingly (how can you ever be sure) not publicly available.
“You will have to wait”.… I don’t care for these tracks at all, so no need for that.
“Idiots are taking”...if you don’t want something to spread, don’t post it on the internet…

Last edited:
I was able to make it work by:

1. Unpacking the data.acd in CM
2. Editing 1st.rto, 2nd.rt ... final.rto to reflect the ratios you want, and the gear pairs that make those ratios. (this is the work. I had to use a spreadsheet, cos gear ratios are hard. you're guessing which two integers will produce an accurate to 4 decimals ratio. I tried to stay realistic with how many teeth you could actually fit in a gear and have it fit in the gearbox casing.)
3. Editing drivetrain.ini in the [Gears] section, with the data you created in the .rto files.
4. Editing setup.ini to ensure that each [GEAR x] references the correct .rto (this may not be needed. I had to)

Some notes:
1. In each .rto, I only offer the single gear pair that I dreamt up to achieve the ratio required. In the setup screen in game, you now no longer have the ability to fine-tune ratios (there's only one for each gear). You could, by dreaming up your own alternative gear pairs in each .rto add this ability back.
2. My edited files are here. Place in the unpacked data folder, and rename data.acd. But first.... make a backup, eh?
3. This feels like a good change, I was immediately faster around Le Mans with this ratio set. YMMV.
4. Holy cow, the ratios Kuno choose are wildly different than those you got. ???

Have fun.
Thank you very much, very kind. I don't know how the kunos gear ratios were calculated, the ones I found should be the right ones. On that site there is also the graph with the torque and power curves (755 HP version). Using that graph, and AC Torque Helper I tried to modify the Power.lut and Engine.ini files to have 630hp at 8000rpm. However, I don't know how to change the gear ratios: Kunos has very long 1st gear, the car is dead below 5000 rpm, starting from a standstill is "impossible" (I had this "problem")

Ok, I am phsycologically ready for this F1 champ (25% laps of real gp) with RSS Formula Hybrid 2021
:banghead::banghead:

Gp Spagna – Barcellona
Gp Spagna – Jarama
Gp Spagna – Jerez De La Frontera
Gp Portogallo – Algarve
Gp Portogallo – Estoril
Gp Monaco – Montercarlo
Gp Francia – Magny Cours
Gp Francia – Le Castellet
Gp Francia – Dijon
Gp Gran Bretagna – Silverstone
Gp Gran Bretagna – Brands Hatch
Gp Gran Bretagna – Donington
Gp Olanda – Zandvoort
Gp Belgio – Spa Francorchamps
Gp Belgio – Zolder
Gp Germania – Hockenheim Old Layout
Gp Germania – Hockenheim New Layout
Gp Germania – Nurburgring
Gp Austria – Red Bull Ring
Gp Austria – Osterreichring
Gp Italia – Imola
Gp Italia – Mugello
Gp Italia – Monza
Gp Turchia – Istanbul
Gp Ungheria – Budapest
Gp Azerbaijan – Baku
Gp Russia – Sochi
Gp Bahrain – Sakhir
Gp Qatar – Losail
Gp Abu Dhabi – Yas Marina
Gp Arabia Saudita – Jeddah
Gp India – Buddh
Gp Korea – Yeongam
Gp Vietnam – Hanoi
Gp Singapore – Singapore
Gp Malesia – Sepang
Gp Cina – Shanghai
Gp Giappone – Suzuka
Gp Giappone – Fuji
Gp Giappone – Okayama
Gp Australia – Melbourne
Gp Australia – Adelaide
Gp USA – Indianapolis
Gp USA – Austin
Gp Brasile – Interlagos
Gp Argentina – Buenos Aires
Gp Messico – Mexico City
how to partecipate?

Sono stato in grado di farlo funzionare da:

1. Disimballaggio di data.acd in CM
2. Modificare 1st.rto, 2nd.rt ... final.rto per riflettere i rapporti desiderati e le coppie di ingranaggi che creano quei rapporti. (questo è il lavoro. Ho dovuto usare un foglio di calcolo, perché i rapporti di trasmissione sono difficili. stai indovinando quali due interi produrranno un rapporto accurato a 4 decimali. Ho cercato di rimanere realistico con quanti denti potresti effettivamente inserire in un ingranaggio e farlo montare nella scatola del cambio.)
3. Modifica drivetrain.ini nella sezione [Gears], con i dati che hai creato nei file .rto.
4. Modificare setup.ini per garantire che ogni [GEAR x] faccia riferimento al corretto .rto (potrebbe non essere necessario, dovevo)

Alcune note:
1. In ogni .rto, offro solo la singola coppia di ingranaggi che ho sognato per ottenere il rapporto richiesto. Nella schermata di configurazione del gioco, ora non hai più la possibilità di mettere a punto i rapporti (ce n'è uno solo per ogni marcia). Potresti, immaginando le tue coppie di ingranaggi alternative in ogni .r per aggiungere nuovamente questa capacità.
2. I miei file modificati sono qui. Posiziona nella cartella dei dati decompressi e rinomina data.acd. Ma prima... fai un backup, eh?
3. Questo mi sembra un buon cambiamento, sono stato subito più veloce a Le Mans con questo set di rapporti. YMMV.
4. Santo cielo, i rapporti che Kuno sceglie sono molto diversi da quelli che hai. ???

Divertiti.
how did you open the .rto files?

Last edited:
I saw Forza Horizon 5 got an car update and got the 2018 Audi TTRS car. Is it possible to convert this car to Assetto Corsa? If it is possible, is there anyone out there who could to the job? I would help him by donating.

I would be happy if you could tell me someone who would do the job.

And your point being ?
I only posted the video because people were asking and I happened to have seen it recently. I also added that it was seemingly (how can you ever be sure) not publicly available.
“You will have to wait”.… I don’t care for these tracks at all, so no need for that.
“Idiots are taking”...if you don’t want something to spread, don’t post it on the internet…
You will find 5-6 same reposts of video that got ripped from official channel.

Your quote;

"I saw a video yesterday where the new layout was used, but as it seems it is not publicly available."

I replied telling you it will never ever be public.

e0INCfp.png

This was paid project only for clients.

Hi All. Can somebody tell me how to make my monitor screen go minimum when in Oculus VR. It used to go to just the centre of the screen with two blurry bands on either side. This helps the graphic performance. I think it might of been in CSP but can’t remember. Many thanks.
You can do this in "Content Manager" under "settings/custom shaders patch/mode tweaks: VR".
Set "Mode:" to "Left eye".

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back