Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,779 comments
  • 52,019,789 views

What do you mean?
8. Dez. 2021 at 12:02
F355 update v1.45
DOWNLOAD:

Changelog v1.45 (08/12/2021)
  • fixed LOD
  • fixed Shift light in the F1 version
  • fixed brake lights

Hey mate, I believe in you despite the version being the same again. 1.4

Modder UI
1639008585544.png


My version
1639008718947.png


All well tho.:)
 
Thx! That worked! Have one new problem though.. it is mirror image haha
Try adding:

[REAL_MIRROR_N] ; where N is mirror index
ROTATION = 0, 0 ; rotation
FOV = 10 ; field of view in degress
ASPECT_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for aspect ratio
IS_MONITOR = 0 ; set to 1 to make mirror act as a monitor
FLIP = 0 ; set to 1 to flip mirror


You'll need to put the mirror number in so the top line reads: [REAL_MIRROR_1] ... or 2 or 3, depending on which mirror you're flipping.

And then set the last line to: FLIP = 1
 
Try adding:

[REAL_MIRROR_N] ; where N is mirror index
ROTATION = 0, 0 ; rotation
FOV = 10 ; field of view in degress
ASPECT_MULT = 1 ; multiplier for aspect ratio
IS_MONITOR = 0 ; set to 1 to make mirror act as a monitor
FLIP = 0 ; set to 1 to flip mirror


You'll need to put the mirror number in so the top line reads: [REAL_MIRROR_1] ... or 2 or 3, depending on which mirror you're flipping.

And then set the last line to: FLIP = 1
Thx for the help that did the trick :D

Screenshot_rm_lancia_037_evo2_krajiskazmija_6-12-121-22-24-47.jpg

Lancia 037 evo2 v2
little update
fixed mirrors (thx to xezez)
adjusted steering ratio
more final gears

Download https://sharemods.com/jzu6ko8s8lc9/rm_lancia_037_evo2.rar.html
 
what is the name of the delta application in the video please?

 
Last edited:
Don't buy MSFS then. It has ruined AC for me graphically.
I know one is planes one is cars. But the sky and the tones in it, its just a masterpiece.

For me I have all the 'sims'.
Just worth having them all sat there IMO.
Dirt rally, rfactor 1 and 2 etc etc.

Only real truth to what is better is when i check the game time in steam and AC is over 3000 hours, nearest to that is rae room at 250 hours and Rfactor 2 at 240 odd....

Not sure what is the 'best' but i know what i play more...

I'ver put 300 hours on MSFS in about a month and a bit though!
All of my mates love that game. There is obviously something going on! I must try it.

How much Reiza conversions are kicking about? And who is the go to person? I'm talking tracks AND cars. I loved AMS1 and have come over to AC now full time and basically would like to add AMS1 into AC...if possible. I've seen about 5/6 track conversions which I have by vheth, but is there anywhere else I should look? Is it possible to convert AMS2 tracks?!
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't hold your breath - this is extremely unlikely.
In general, RT is very calm nowadays. At least to the public. Is there anything in the pipeline still?
 
If youre interested

23_abudhabi_gp21.jpgScreenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_23_abudhabi_gp21_9-11-121-15-55-36.jpg​

Race Week 22 Abu Dhabi Track update (Not new layout -Sadly) Extensions, Skins, Crowd, SoundFX​

for RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0k

The Following Track has been updated in the GDrive (link below)

1830-1900 hrs is a good test for lights - Digital flags work in Race mode
Crowd SoundFX best in F3 camera replay

I have added some [Fictional] banner updates based on this years known sponsors, crowds and SoundFX

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the acu_yasmarina version and drop the skins and SFX/Data/Extension folders into the track folder and rename track in ext_config.ini file from TRACK_FILE = 23_abudhabi_gp21.kn5 to TRACK_FILE = acu_yasmarina.kn5​


Custom F1 2021 Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
GDrive link to tracks https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OowvVEJmavIHA-8EVc3NfcHrUy0NFqU_?usp=sharing
 
Last edited:
Hi.
Does anyone know if this is ok to have running when using RSR live timing, or will you get a ban as your massing with the kunos files.

 
That's why I take a close look at every mod, it has to be real, no RTM, Ex-Mods, Renzo and FB, PedroBLR, Simdream garbage and no drift.
I have 1139 cars and i thought, i had a problem, but 4k and 8k cars omfg...
Don't know how they do it. Binned 1500 cars a couple of days ago and I still have 1300+. And the purge isn't quite fully finished lol.
 
can anyone help. ive decided to work on some gt cars from 2000-2010 which will be released after i release the 90's pack.

ive started on the carrera gt race car. its nearly ready for skinning but the rpm needle moves whenever i load the car in 3dsimmed. can anyone help me move it back or better yet give some advice/help on putting a lcd panel/motec in there.

thanks in advance

Showroom_paris_porsche_carrera_gt_gt1_9-11-2021-21-14-1.jpg


Screenshot_paris_porsche_carrera_gt_gt1_leipzig_porsche_9-12-121-21-14-47.jpg
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back