Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Thank you Mr RMI!!!

Are you planning more RX tracks? Like Mettet for example? :P
several more DiRT conversions are in the works. I have had a look at my DiRT* sources but cant recall why ive not WiP it yet...

Mettet has been done (and not directly in my WiP folder yet), but maybe its from the GTR2 by Sissou?

DiRT - Spain SS is coming next (very soon).
DiRT - Japan tarmac (3) stages is in todo WiP
DiRT2 - Croatia is possibly in WiP
DiRT Showdown - Shibuya is possible but I dont know about releasing since ChiQui has one released
AMS - Tykki (Kovoula, Finland) might see the light of day...

Who knows what else is in the pipeline :)

Last edited:
Matt blue skin for the Abarth 595

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1639770863.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1639770863.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 20
Here's a little something that may or may not be of interest to one or two of you.

View attachment 1100010

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7qdzbbff2npwwie/rt_sebring.7z/file
Thank you, thank you. But just my luck. Been waiting for this for a year. And of course it gets released today when I picked up the kids for a three day trip to the mountains. I guess i'll have to find something close to Sunset Bend on the ski slopes until Monday :-)

Not complaining, just bitching cause it feels like I picked the wrong line at the supermarket. As always. 😂😂

Here's a little something that may or may not be of interest to one or two of you.

View attachment 1100010

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7qdzbbff2npwwie/rt_sebring.7z/file
This is a great rendition. I almost feel like I have to relearn the track to take road bumps into account. One question though. Are the grass textures supposed to have more of a brownish tint than green because that's what i'm seeing? Not complaining, just want to make sure I didn't get a bad download or something.

This is a great rendition. I almost feel like I have to relearn the track to take road bumps into account. One question though. Are the grass textures supposed to have more of a brownish tint than green because that's what i'm seeing? Not complaining, just want to make sure I didn't get a bad download or something.
Grass is green here. Maybe something with the WeatherFX 'use seasonal adjustments' / specific date / PP filter ?

Now we just need a high quality Belle Isle to run a decent IMSA season. The best we have atm is the Rainmaker version updated by Gutbomb. Does anyone know if there is another version in the works?

hey, wondering if anyone can help.

ive added gills to the morgan and they look fine until they disappear at a certain angle. what can i do to keep them there?

cheers

Do they disappear when you turn the camera to the back side? if so maybe the normals for the gills are only showing front you can try to clone the grills as a second object and flip the normals. That should fix it.

Last edited:
Only issue I see on the new Sebring is not really an issue. DRS is always available from what I can tell. I do have a second issue but it is my lack of skill for dealing with the bumps on this track. Man it is punishing.

Last edited:
Just had a crazy idea, I remember GTP mention that GT Sport models are outsourced to some company in India. So what if we hire that same team to produce GT Sport quality models for mods? Anyone here able to get more information on this team?

Just had a crazy idea, I remember GTP mention that GT Sport models are outsourced to some company in India. So what if we hire that same team to produce GT Sport quality models for mods? Anyone here able to get more information on this team?
I think you are not aware about costs ^^

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back