Is that really a question? Reboot version of course!!What do you think for Sebring: Reboot Version or MadBrain 2021 Version?
I still have to try.
I don't get the point of the sebring road, what you mean? I've worked only on the config side of the track, so lights and small other improvements, but not on the layout or 3D stuff.Thanks Cris
I'm guessing this is where short routes can be connected?
I'm also wondering if you'd mind a quick revisit to lovely Franciacorta.
When spectators are toggled off some still appear on the hill here:
Ah, fair enough. Seemed like your update enabled spectators on Franciacortia to be hidden via CSP Track Adjustments, just left a few floating without the stand.I don't get the point of the sebring road, what you mean? I've worked only on the config side of the track, so lights and small other improvements, but not on the layout or 3D stuff.
I've reworked franciacorta too (the one of ACF if i'm not wrong), but i didn't touched that things too, as said, i concentrare my works on cameras, and configs![]()
Both are free, so why not trying them both ?What do you think for Sebring: Reboot Version or MadBrain 2021 Version?
I still have to try.
New reboot version. It's laser-scanned, MadBrain's isn't.What do you think for Sebring: Reboot Version or MadBrain 2021 Version?
I still have to try.
Well, you can hide everything you want via ext_config, but i never did it as far as i rememberAh, fair enough. Seemed like your update enabled spectators on Franciacortia to be hidden via CSP Track Adjustments, just left a few floating without the stand.
Re: Sebring I meant it looks as if the track could be divided into short layouts as well![]()
Then there's the Harry Schell variant of the old 5.5-mile course, mapped during qualifying for the first U.S. GP in 1959. The layout was so vast that there weren't enough marshals to keep an eye on all of it. Schell, in a scrawny 2.2-liter Cooper, did a miraculous 3:05 in qualifying to take third on the grid. Despite howls of protest, Harry stood his ground, insisting that his 'magic' lap was genuine. From Wikipedia: "What had really happened with Schell did not come out until after the race. At Sebring, just beyond the MG Bridge and before the Esses was a sharp right turn that apparently led nowhere. Schell found, however, that it connected with the end of the Warehouse Straight, bypassing the entire straight and the Warehouse Hairpin. He had secretly cut across and come back on the course during a lull in the traffic – and cut six seconds off his time! It didn't help him in the race, however; he was eighth after the first lap and retired after only six."Well, you can hide everything you want via ext_config, but i never did it as far as i remember
Sebring have 3 variations, the main one used for the 12hrs, the Johnson Club Circuit and the School Circuit, but i'm pretty sure they are amost never used for international racing (the Johnson Club), while the School circuit i think is only used for training
ok, thanks for picking up. I've already changed this value in ai.ini, but unfortunately the car folder is not compacted...The limiter in engine.ini is set lower than UP shift in ai.ini. So the AI is not able to upshift to first gear. Just lower the value in ai.ini below the limiter setting. Of course this only works when the car is not encryted.
yeah, i'm talking about the modern layouts available, not the oldest one due to the fact the old Sebring is a bit different than the modern layoutThen there's the Harry Schell variant of the old 5.5-mile course, mapped during qualifying for the first U.S. GP in 1959. The layout was so vast that there weren't enough marshals to keep an eye on all of it. Schell, in a scrawny 2.2-liter Cooper, did a miraculous 3:05 in qualifying to take third on the grid. Despite howls of protest, Harry stood his ground, insisting that his 'magic' lap was genuine. From Wikipedia: "What had really happened with Schell did not come out until after the race. At Sebring, just beyond the MG Bridge and before the Esses was a sharp right turn that apparently led nowhere. Schell found, however, that it connected with the end of the Warehouse Straight, bypassing the entire straight and the Warehouse Hairpin. He had secretly cut across and come back on the course during a lull in the traffic – and cut six seconds off his time! It didn't help him in the race, however; he was eighth after the first lap and retired after only six."
because Sebring is not a permanently racetrack. The raceway uses part of the Sebring Regional Airport which is active for private and commercial traffic.Just a thing that a leave here. First of all congrats to Reboot Team for another masterpiece of them and for a must-have track like Sebring (hard work to convert and rework from rf2 to ac). I know this is not the rightplace to talk about these things probably, but I don't understand why the organisation of the competitions on Sebring don't resurface the track for the safe of the drivers. I mean, I know that those bumps are a great feature for an historic track like Sebring but things should be also safe, shouldn't them?
Ahahaha ahaha ahahThat is not the issue in our case.
Did the guys from the Reboot team manage to convert the new track from RF2? This sounds fantastic!Just a thing that a leave here. First of all congrats to Reboot Team for another masterpiece of them and for a must-have track like Sebring (hard work to convert and rework from rf2 to ac). I know this is not the rightplace to talk about these things probably, but I don't understand why the organisation of the competitions on Sebring don't resurface the track for the safe of the drivers. I mean, I know that those bumps are a great feature for an historic track like Sebring but things should be also safe, shouldn't them?
Improvement..is this fair to assume you improved it or did you just create a variant to your taste. Just saying like..maybe a different choice of words next timeSMALL (IMPROVEMENTS) TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
RT Sebring
If anyone noticed some overexposure on the track lights using SOL (older and newer version) with the latest RT Sebring shared by @Masscot, i reworked a bit the ext_config, and leaved in the folder also a backup (as always) of the original config by them
Changelog:
- Improved ext_config with some lights additions and some lights improvements
- New TV cams set
You can download it here
Download New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rar
Download File New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rarsharemods.com
rF2 tracks have always been fairly easy to convert, nothing special.Did the guys from the Reboot team manage to convert the new track from RF2? This sounds fantastic!
Does this mean that in the future we can finally see in the AC laserscan version of Monaco?
Improvements yes. If the lights (as said) completely overexpose something (that's a problem), is not a matter of tasteImprovement..is this fair to assume you improved it or did you just create a variant to your taste. Just saying like..maybe a different choice of words next time
Your extension works very well for my setup. I had an over exposure issue on the main straight mainly. The cars were completely washed out. Much better now....thanks.Improvements yes. If the lights (as said) completely overexpose something (that's a problem), is not a matter of taste.
Improvements also because i added other features not present in your config. Then? I have to excuse myself? I don't think so.
Same problem i had (you tested a lot of my config so when i have a problem you have it too 😂Your extension works very well for my setup. I had an over exposure issue on the main straight mainly. The cars were completely washed out. Much better now....thanks.
Wasn't Sebring a DLC just like Monaco?rF2 tracks have always been fairly easy to convert, nothing special.
Only the official DLC cannot be converted as it is encrypted
So, maybe a Le Mans 1970 in the future ?rF2 tracks have always been fairly easy to convert, nothing special.
Only the official DLC cannot be converted as it is encrypted
As far as i remember, Sebring is a payware DLC for rF2, so you're right if i understood well your pointWasn't Sebring a DLC just like Monaco?
I thought that for this reason there was still no scanned version in the AC...
maybe? Maybe this too rmi_silverstone_1975?So, maybe a Le Mans 1970 in the future ?
Thanks for this, definate improvement.SMALL (IMPROVEMENTS) TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
RT Sebring
If anyone noticed some overexposure on the track lights using SOL (older and newer version) with the latest RT Sebring shared by @Masscot, i reworked a bit the ext_config, and leaved in the folder also a backup (as always) of the original config by them
Changelog:
- Improved ext_config with some lights additions and some lights improvements
- New TV cams set
You can download it here
Download New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rar
Download File New EXT CONFIG Cams CrisT86 rarsharemods.com