Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
Honestly I haven't used cars with lumirank for a while. Now I get this weird "bug" with every car who has it. Guerrilla's amg gt4 is just an example... With the bk's R8 also the back part (visible in the cockpit) is shiny like the sun. Anyone can help me? Sol 2.2.1 and csp 1.76 (this was present also with the 1.75 but I hoped the update can solve this bug... Tragically is still there and now I can't downgrade because "timezone informations are missing" 😂 )

PS: This bug disappears when I look at the car with an external camera (like free camera), but is visible in the screenshot.. 😨

Edit: On some cars it's also flashing. Okay, now I'm worried 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_gt4_mercedes_amg_spa_23-11-121-1-32-38.jpg
    Screenshot_gt4_mercedes_amg_spa_23-11-121-1-32-38.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I do like it too but it feels a bit too powerful.
Compared it with the '94 Rd Atlanta race where the old track layout was quite a bit faster without that hard braking point after the back straight, without any practise I was able to match those times easily on a much slower track.
Accel in higher gears is perhaps a bit too quick.
I haven't tested this car yet but the first thing to check is what the transmission power loss is. I would expect the power.lut torque tables to be 20% loss over torque at the flywheel for this car. The other causes could be aero drag or lack of and he has developed new tyres so it could in the friction settings as well.

Sounds great, just got the 1.77 update as well, what is possible now in VR? How is FSR helping?
Tested it a bit more in various settings, with FSR enabled, I do notice a 10% increase in FPS.

at 87% quality, the text is barely readable in VR, in 2D it looks like heat haze at far. there is a slight performance increase but you get the same result if you just set your headset resolution to a 0.9 scale

Ended up disabling it.

Last edited:
I do like it too but it feels a bit too powerful.
Compared it with the '94 Rd Atlanta race where the old track layout was quite a bit faster without that hard braking point after the back straight, without any practise I was able to match those times easily on a much slower track.
Accel in higher gears is perhaps a bit too quick.
Yes, the force feedback multiplier is quite high on this car, so just set it as you like using "+" or "-" on your keyboard.

As you can imagine, being a car from the 90s, it is hard to find correct data. I struggle to find consistent source about simply things like gear ratios, and just that can do a huge difference.

Not to mention the fact that this car has been developed for different competitions, like IMSA or Le Mans, so comparing lap-times is really hard. There was even a version with Ferrari V12 replaced by a Judd V10 engine!
Just for your interest, this is downforce data for three different Ferrari F333 SP configurations:
2757 lbs. @ 200 mph, with 991 lbs. drag - March 1996
2952 lbs. @ 200 mph, with 1138 lbs. drag - Daytona 1996
1944 lbs. @ 200 mph, with 940 lbs. drag - Le Mans 1996
As you can see, totally different settings.

Thanks for your post, it's always a good thing to have users feedback!

Last edited:
Does anyone know why my fps is locked at 60 with my Valve Index and 2080Ti even I turned off the V-sync and set the fps limit to 90 or 120fps or none? I'm so frustrated.

Here is my setting.
1640242910843.png

In Steam VR, custom resolution is 150% (recommanded by steam) and motion smoothing is OFF.

Last edited:
Here is one for the season and 95 GT fans and M3 fans alike, at an appropriate time with the release of Reboot Team's Sebring. This car would have seen a far share of action there in the 90s.
It is a significant update on the car from Assettoland. Came about while I was in the mode of GT2 cars for our up an coming 2006 LMS season release. This car is a sort of a preview physics wise to our 2006 mod, although and as expected it won't keep up with the 2006 GT2 cars.
Brief list of changes to the model are a new rear wing more alike to the real M3 GTR, floor pan, roll cage, seat, strip down interior items not required for a race car, gear shift, STACK style dash display with tacho, rims, brake calipers, carbon wheel arches, front lights, close up the many gaps in the body/chassis etc.
CSP extension for working wiper etc. Sound I am not 100% happy with. Could be improved to be more focused on induction noise.
Please read changelog for a bit more detail.
Also made additional 97 PTG IMSA skins.
Skins include appropriate driver and crew textures with correct drivers names, teams etc.
Thanks to Zin5ki for allowing me to include his excellent 96 Daytona skin as shown below.
Second part of the overhaul was a complete rewrite of the physics.
I have not had time to do many laps around the new Sebring but the times should be relative to IRL from the late 90s.
A road car version I have saved also and could be finalised in the future.

https://mega.nz/file/uWwQRLgQ#bRjUBk8LX2wladpD2PYwlas70r3L85W3qLuAfhhXnCw

preview.jpg

Have any VR users noticed that 3D mirror reflections are now borked with the latest CSP? The mirror view still moves with head movement but the reflections are now flat like in monitor view, not binocular/stereoscopic as previously. It looks pretty awful compared to how it was before and is enough to make me revert to the previous CSP. I can only assume it's a bug introduced with the new 'alter FOV' mirror function. Hope it gets patched soon.

Last edited:

Fanatec Racing Bentley Continental GT3 2018 #107​

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc_kyalami_2016_23-11-121-12-28-38.jpg

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc_kyalami_2016_23-11-121-12-30-31.jpg

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc_kyalami_2016_23-11-121-12-31-29.jpg

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc_kyalami_2016_23-11-121-12-35-2.jpg

Screenshot_bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc_kyalami_2016_23-11-121-12-35-31.jpg
\
Enjoy!

Hi there. I have this problem with several cars. The outer texture of the front left tire is missing sometimes. Any suggestions? Thanks
Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_mugello_23-11-121-9-55-29.jpg

Last edited:
@__EASY__ could you please ask Ilja again how this live controller feature for weatherfx is supposed to work? I don´t have a clue what is necessary to get it working. Is there a 3rd party download necessary? An additional plugin? Why the heck does he not present a small workaround or guide for such an incremental feature? I found a .lua in folder \extension\weather-controllers\base-live called controller.lua but it´s useless without a guide. Please help, I really would appreciate it (and I think the most from GTP as well). Thank you!

Fanatec Racing Bentley Continental GT3 2018 #107​

View attachment 1101204
View attachment 1101205
View attachment 1101206
View attachment 1101207
View attachment 1101208\
Enjoy!
Is that the best Bentley GT3 (ACC convert) available?

• Starting config “race.ini” now can define a custom setup to load, optionally loading it as a fixed setup;
ooh this is great! anybody knows where to put race.ini and how exactly it should work?

Here is one for the season and 95 GT fans and M3 fans alike, at an appropriate time with the release of Reboot Team's Sebring. This car would have seen a far share of action there in the 90s.
It is a significant update on the car from Assettoland. Came about while I was in the mode of GT2 cars for our up an coming 2006 LMS season release. This car is a sort of a preview physics wise to our 2006 mod, although and as expected it won't keep up with the 2006 GT2 cars.
Brief list of changes to the model are a new rear wing more alike to the real M3 GTR, floor pan, roll cage, seat, strip down interior items not required for a race car, gear shift, STACK style dash display with tacho, rims, brake calipers, carbon wheel arches, front lights, close up the many gaps in the body/chassis etc.
CSP extension for working wiper etc. Sound I am not 100% happy with. Could be improved to be more focused on induction noise.
Please read changelog for a bit more detail.
Also made additional 97 PTG IMSA skins.
Skins include appropriate driver and crew textures with correct drivers names, teams etc.
Thanks to Zin5ki for allowing me to include his excellent 96 Daytona skin as shown below.
Second part of the overhaul was a complete rewrite of the physics.
I have not had time to do many laps around the new Sebring but the times should be relative to IRL from the late 90s.
A road car version I have saved also and could be finalised in the future.

https://mega.nz/file/uWwQRLgQ#bRjUBk8LX2wladpD2PYwlas70r3L85W3qLuAfhhXnCw

View attachment 1101202
Thanks for the Sportscar GT flashbacks. 😁

Longstone Pass v1.0

bgr_00.jpg
bgr_01.jpg
bgr_02.jpg

Longstone Pass is currently the fictional destination for the annual Lakes TT Festival.

features:
  • 24 pit/grid
  • CSP features...
  • working waterwheel
  • some sheep
  • a few rocks...

credits:
  • @Simraceway for original model
  • @RMi_wood for conversion to Assetto Corsa
  • @shi for physical road mesh, pit/grid, VAO, camera, errata
  • @CrisT86 for extended lighting and cameras
  • @TheRealCeeBee (first version of phys road)

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
FSR didn't seem to do much for me but I've not played with the settings yet.
Are CSP wiper animations now fixed in VR or do the blades still glitch all over the place?
I can't remember which cars have them to test.
Thank you for the work on this car, I find the physic on that car particularly well done, the car feels fantastic to drive.
Well done.

I hope in the future we get more of that kind of work, We have so many models, but so many have average physic at best.

Not complaining as I still enjoy them, but AC can do so much more that I hope we get more of this Ferrari type of efforts in 2022.
I had a wiper blade glitch with Velos Ferrari in VR. Bade shoots up in air then comes down again.

Does anyone know why my fps is locked at 60 with my Valve Index and 2080Ti even I turned off the V-sync and set the fps limit to 90 or 120fps or none? I'm so frustrated.

Here is my setting.
View attachment 1101200
In Steam VR, custom resolution is 150% (recommanded by steam) and motion smoothing is OFF.
Doesn't VR chop your FPS in 2? So you are running 2x 60 fps? 120fps.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back