Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
R48
I'm new to CM CSP Sol. I'm using 176 preview 63 and want to update to the latest version. After updating do I have to reenter all my settings in CSP or do my settings carry over from one version to the other?
No, they stay as they are. :)
But tbh I always save my current settings as a preset before I upgrade to a new version. You can never be sure what Ilja does with a new version. :lol:

Trois-Rivieres (GP3R) v.0.4.1224

gp3r-santa_racer 2021.jpg

Merry Christmas from @maruto and myself! The latest Trois-Rivieres version can be found here:

Screenshot_rss_gtn_darche_96_gp3r_trois_rivieres_23-11-121-21-7-9.jpgScreenshot_ligier_js3_s5000_gp3r_trois_rivieres_23-11-121-22-39-45.jpg

Can you please provide a screenshot of where to make this change? I have been locked on 40fps since forever and no limits are set in CM / CSP.
Same, I tried everything in SM/CSP and it's still locked until I set the steam vr settings.
I'm not on my PC but you see a list of games after clicking per-application video settings.
1640384392734.png

(This is a google image)

After picking Assetto Corsa and manual. You should be able to see two bars to adjust fps and resolution per eye.
I set the fps to 30 and set the resolution per eye to my default (150%). Then, I launch the game. Your game should be either locked at 30fps or unlocked (120fps in my Index).
If you're locked at 30 fps, turn off the game and set the fps to what you need (120fps in my case) and restart the game. It should be fixed.

I found a blog where someone is sharing Assetto Corsa Mod Links. However, there's um...other things on the site.

So: Mature Content Warning, I'll just say that.

EDIT: Also, I think I'm catching back up to where I was before I er...accidently purged all of my downloaded AC mods from my old computer. I'm at over 1,000 cars again.

Last edited:
Same, I tried everything in SM/CSP and it's still locked until I set the steam vr settings.
I'm not on my PC but you see a list of games after clicking per-application video settings.
View attachment 1101573
(This is a google image)

After picking Assetto Corsa and manual. You should be able to see two bars to adjust fps and resolution per eye.
I set the fps to 30 and set the resolution per eye to my default (150%). Then, I launch the game. Your game should be either locked at 30fps or unlocked (120fps in my Index).
If you're locked at 30 fps, turn off the game and set the fps to what you need (120fps in my case) and restart the game. It should be fixed.
Thanks. Do you know if this works for the rift too?

Dear Santa, this XMAS, can I please have a backup drive so I don't ever have to go through all of this again. 😁
The funny thing is I already had an external HDD attached to my PC. I already did have some of my files saved on there, just not most of them.

-----

One of the mods that hurts the most is JakubP's Civic SiR-II mod that I lost, I had that plus the regular EG Civics he created, but they got lost in the purge.

Last edited:
Teaser of VRC Modding Team’s upcoming release…

Something to eagerly anticipate, don’t think they’ve been seen in AC before.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh man been begging for someone to bring these to any sim since seeing them rip around belle isle at the detroit gp. Great stuff looking forward to it.

Hi fellow SimRacers and SimDrivers. I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

If you didnt get a good Christmas present yet, get this new track on RaceDepartment: Santa Monica by Todd K

Dont be fooled by the V0.01 - the tracks are already well done. But be warned: 1.7 GB packed!

Last edited:
I'm trying PURE, both the weather Script and the ppfilter (eye_HDR).
All weathers display nicely, except for Overcast. I still get this extremely dark result.
Can anyone confirm they are having the same trouble, or a way to fix it? @Peter Boese maybe?

1640423800888.png

Here's the same setup on haze conditions, so you can see it's not a simple brightness issue:

1640424027139.png

Last edited:
I'm trying PURE, both the weather Script and the ppfilter (eye_HDR).
All weathers display nicely, except for Overcast. I still get this extremely dark result.
Can anyone confirm they are having the same trouble, or a way to fix it? @Peter Boese maybe?

View attachment 1101610

Here's the same setup on haze conditions, so you can see it's not a simple brightness issue:

View attachment 1101611
sorry, can you tell me where did you find this formula car?

i think it is the formula-ford

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back