Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,807 comments
Ohh.
I'm not refenring to @umb. He is doing fine.

I was giving my feedback of the mod's handling. At least my first impression on a dry tarmac.
Sorry for the confusing.
No confusion, I meant that he's doing fine despite your opinion of the car's handling. Hence the smirk. :D

Plus I can confirm that removing the a3pp ppf and the relative app results in less sky glitches (there are still some but much more tolerable) and I've got rid of a certain sluggishness of all the AC apps and live options, like the photo mode.
Good riddance. :)

Ohh.
I'm not refenring to @umb. He is doing fine.

I was giving my feedback of the mod's handling. At least my first impression on a dry tarmac.
Sorry for the confusing.
I haven't had much to test given festive duties, but my few laps on dry track so far I have felt the car just floats in not an expected fashion and just feels generally odd. Not a fan so far with the little I have driven, but will test some more over the new year when I get a chance.

Please note, I have bought tommy's previous vintage DTM packs, been happy in the past and so hope for some expected update if this is not up to same standard. Always found him to promptly communicate online personally through his support channels also when bringing up things to improve or general issues personally with myself when I contacted. Again out of respect for him, these are only my own initial impressions and so I will not fully review until fully tested some more hours on track first.

Last edited:
I haven't had much to test given festive duties, but my few laps on dry track so far I have felt the car just floats in not an expected fashion and just feels generally odd. Not a fan so far with the little I have driven, but will test some more over the new year when I get a chance.

Please note, I have bought tommy's previous vintage DTM packs, been happy in the past and so hope for some expected update if this is not up to same standard. Always found him to promptly communicate online personally through his support channels also when bringing up things to improve or general issues personally with myself when I contacted. Again out of respect for him, these are only my own initial impressions and so I will not fully review until fully tested some more hours on track first.
you are not the only one. The rear has no grip it seems and just floats out from under you. Feels nothing like the other DTM cars he has put out.

preview.jpg

Everyone is tracking that it is front wheel drive right? With 270-odd bhp? And 1989 tyres?

Having raced a few cars of roughly similar spec I actually think the handling is reasonably accurate, but it requires a different driving style to the sister DTM cars (mostly RWD or AWD).

For anyone who likes to adjust audio levels via a car's extension file, I noticed Ilja has recently added a few extra variables. The new additions are hit, scrape, wheel and skid (both interior and exterior).

You can now paste any or all these lines into the car's ext_config.ini and vary the sound levels as you like them:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 0.1
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
UP_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 0.1
TURBO = 1.0
RAIN_EXT=1.0
RAIN_INT=0.8
WIPER_EXT=0.8
WIPER_INT=0.6
HIT = 1.0
SCRAPE = 1.0
WHEEL = 1.0
SKID_EXT = 1.0
SKID_INT = 1.0

[AUDIO_PARAMETER_TRANSFORM]
ENGINE_EXT_RPMS = (| 0=0 | 10000=10000 |) ; change the second 10000 number to 6500 for the same sounds with low tones.
ENGINE_INT_RPMS = (| 0=0 | 10000=10000 |)

[AUDIO_PITCH]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0

Last edited:
Is there any good oryginal (not tuned) Audi S4 B6 mod?
I am aware of two different version of the Audi S4 B6:

The one from Assettomods, Credits: by DPTune updated/edited by ATS

and one from PedroBLR, which you can download here:

Version 2.4 - Released 2021.12.28
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GT4 (2013)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
• AssettoGarage for the base mod
• Indianapolis and AssettoLand for updates
• Sirknight224 for Academy Motorsports skins
• Indianapolis for Falcon Motorsports skins
• RealAKP for testing

FEATURING
• our new tyre model
• more accurate frontal area calculation

• revised body aero maps
• visual enhancements

FULL CHANGELOG IN THE README FILE

DOWNLOAD

Version 1.3 - Released 2021.12.28
BMW M3 E92 GT4 (2012)
CSP 0.1.76 or above required for wipers animations!

CREDITS
• RealAKP for the precious collaboration

FEATURING
• our new tyre model

• revised body aero maps
• visual enhancements

DOWNLOAD

Version 1.2 - Released 2021.12.28
FORD MUSTANG RTR GT4 (2016)

CREDITS
• BTM AutoSport for the 3D model
• Legion for updates
• RealAKP for skins with baked AO

FEATURING
• our new tyre model
• revised body aero maps
• working wipers
• visual enhancements

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
View attachment 1102093

Everyone is tracking that it is front wheel drive right? With 270-odd bhp? And 1989 tyres?

Having raced a few cars of roughly similar spec I actually think the handling is reasonably accurate, but it requires a different driving style to the sister DTM cars (mostly RWD or AWD).
I also think the car drives like expected, given the specs. It may even be too fast.
I’m getting the same lap times (Brands Indy) as the other DTM’s from that period, this while IRL they really struggled to keep up with the rest of the field.

Radical SR8-RX v0.90fm

preview.jpg

features:
  • dyno matched powerplant
  • real spec drivetrain
  • front canards visuals matched to wing value
  • complete specs and tuning documentation from Radical (./dev-info folder)
  • super fun for hotlapping

credits:
  • model found on Assettoland by ??
  • conversion & physics by @RMi_wood
  • visual canards, body tweaks and some skins by @Koldo83

missing/bugs:
  • bad damage mapping
  • VR driver position/anims?
  • no LODS

:: DOWNLOAD ::

note: this is a fun car with a physics base to be used for a future Radical mod using never released models.
Please inquire via PM if you are interested in minor conversion/3d work to put the entire range of Radicals (SR8LM, SR9, PR5/6 and SR4) to AC

Last edited:
I am aware of two different version of the Audi S4 B6:

The one from Assettomods, Credits: by DPTune updated/edited by ATS

and one from PedroBLR, which you can download here:

Thank you very much :)

I also think the car drives like expected, given the specs. It may even be too fast.
I’m getting the same lap times (Brands Indy) as the other DTM’s from that period, this while IRL they really struggled to keep up with the rest of the field.
Have not driven it yet, so no comment on how realistic it feels for me. But in reality it was a horible car. Like you said, barely could keep up, I would even say it couldn't. It was just a bad car altogether, not only handling, but also it broke down almost more often than finish a race. So maybe it is realistic, if it really drives badly. Just kidding before someone attacks me, as said did not drive it yet. :)
:D

Last edited:
I have updated my CSP to 0.1.76 just now but 2 errors appeared. After downgraded to 0.1.75, such errors does not appear.
Does anyone recommend how to tackle these 2 errors cause Im wanna stick with the latest version.
1640685968008.png

Have not driven it yet, so no comment on how realistic it feels for me. But in reality it was a horible car. Like you said, barely could keep up, I would even say it couldn't. It was just a bad car altogether, not only handling, but also it broke down almost more often than finish a race. So maybe it is realistic, if it really drives badly. Just kidding before someone attacks me, as said did not drive it yet. :)

DTM placements in 1988:

Hockenheim, April 24, 1988, 2nd run: 20th place

Nürburgring, May 1st, 1988, 2nd run: 29th place

Brno, May 22, 1988, 2nd run: 20th place

Norisring, June 26, 1988, 2nd run: 26th place

Wunstorf, July 17th, 1988, 1st run: 16th place (3 championship points)

Wunstorf, July 17th, 1988, 2nd run: 14th place (5 championship points)

Salzburgring, August 27, 1988, qualifying: 27th place (1: 37.68 min.) – Reference: Josef “Sepp” Haider, Opel Kadett GSi 16V: 26th place (1: 37.41 min.)

View attachment 1102093

I'm finding it a lot of fun. Rear grip will always be an issue with all the weight at the front and cool rear tyres, but that's what make it so engaging to drive. Oversteer is nicely progressive if you don't push too hard, I'm getting plenty of early warning through my FFB wheel. It's cars with sudden snap oversteer that are a PITA, but this one communicates grip (or lack of it) pretty well I think and the oversteer is controllable if you respond early enough. I'd much prefer to drive an analogue car like this that needs focused attention and constant input adjustment rather than something that's so stable it drives like on rails. Laps are never boring in this thing.

Hey hate to be that guy, but a friendly message to ask have you ever got round to making any more updates with this DB4 GT? Even as what comes with the initial download you have shared here earlier in the year, it's a great mod already and this is a regular car choice for me when sitting down to fire up the game. Ether way keep up the good work you do, whatever that may be at the moment or in future. :cheers:
Hey Paintbox, no worries I understand it's been longer than I'd have wanted. I've had a couple of hard-drive issues which has caused some delays after I lost a bunch of stuff. I've made some updates to bring it more up to scratch and hopefully not too long after New Year it will be ready. Glad to hear you're still enjoying it! I've been having a lot of fun with it and the 250 SWB and Bazza's GTC pack :D

Version 2.4 - Released 2021.12.28
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE GT4 (2013)

CREDITS
• Indianapolis and AssettoLand for updates
• Sirknight224 for Academy Motorsports skins
• Indianapolis for Falcon Motorsports skins
• RealAKP for testing

FEATURING
• our new tyre model

• revised body aero maps
• visual enhancements

DOWNLOAD

Version 1.3 - Released 2021.12.28
BMW M3 E92 GT4 (2012)

CREDITS
• RealAKP for the precious collaboration

FEATURING
• our new tyre model

• revised body aero maps
• visual enhancements

DOWNLOAD

Version 1.2 - Released 2021.12.28
FORD MUSTANG RTR GT4 (2016)

CREDITS
• BTM AutoSport for the 3D model
• Legion for updates
• RealAKP for skins with baked AO

FEATURING
• our new tyre model
• revised body aero maps
• working wipers
• visual enhancements

DOWNLOAD

Guys, I love your mods but please when you do posts like these always put an image or the preview of the car it could be much appreciated. Btw, thanks for all your efforts guys

I have no problem with being proven wrong (although you could have saved the arrogant last part). However, I've never seen the difference in brightness be so huge. I also can't imagine that with a hard surface with only dust on it, any topsoil should be stirred up. But if it is...

Thanks for your answer anyway.
Sorry for the last part of my post.
I wrote this because my reasoning is obvious, and your question seemed to me to be a question of a student who has not yet completed his studies at school.
If I'm wrong, I'm sorry again, I didn't think that such words could offend someone - it was said in a fatherly way!

Hi,

i have a question - i suffered from microstuttering every first minutes of every session, since the pre last nvidia driver. At least i thought it was the drivers fault.
While searching for a fix i decided today to clean up unnecessary apps from the apps/python folder. Within the deleted files i found a folder i dont`t know what it was. Maybe someone knows what it? The folder is called: "atrip_config"

Thanks in advance

ps: the stuttering seems to be gone
Did you delete that file.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back