Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Has anyone come across a more up to date version of the NSU TTS? Just tried the on from Velo, it looks... a bit dated and the reflections in the cockpit are all over the place. Still a lot of fun to drive around Bremgarten.
excited for this one…

F81AF17C-E08F-4593-B290-7970DB865D0E.jpeg

Last edited:
Despite a huge amount of testing distance, I never had a voided lap time there at the end of Ulmann Straight/Sunset Bend.
So I did some laps now to test and this close is when I get a void lap.
(The skid marks some 10m in front were from the previous lap when I got the first voided lap)
View attachment 1101841

But tbh, you don't want to be there to get a good corner and carry enough speed for the upcoming S/F straight.

In the next pic the lap was still valid, but that was also only to try since I never drive that close to the wall at this location.
It's far more to the right than the fast lane really is.

View attachment 1101842
From a track limit standpoint though its kinda weird that its considered cutting the corner there. Also I think in most cases I've rarely gotten void laps there but with other cars in say a quali setting it might happen.

Two questions about Donington Park.

1.) I'm using one called doningtonpark2018, is that the best one to use?

2.) If so, has anyone made a custom config file for it because the one downloaded by CM lacks seasonal adjustments, is too bright and doesn't have a few other things most other ones have for things like rain, etc.

Thanks...

Two questions about Donington Park.

1.) I'm using one called doningtonpark2018, is that the best one to use? --> YES

2.) If so, has anyone made a custom config file for it because the one downloaded by CM lacks seasonal adjustments, is too bright and doesn't have a few other things most other ones have for things like rain, etc.

Thanks...
Try the ext_config in attachment for rainFx. For grassfx etc use the ini (doningtonpark2018.ini in \assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded) which is downloaded automatically via CM. Both can run next to each other without interferring the other one.

1640552341750.png

If the track appears to bright try to adjust track_exposure value in sol config app ingame (page 22).

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Would love if you could redo interior too in high-res
I have a completely new GT3 Interior in High Res - Need to remake skins now.

Here is example of before and after res updates. It is not something you will easily see on a replay, but if you showroom the car, you can see it.

Attachments

• 1640554145116.png
    1640554145116.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 1640554116991.png
    1640554116991.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have a completely new GT3 Interior in High Res - Need to remake skins now.

Here is example of before and after res updates. It is not something you will easily see on a reply, but if you showroom the car, you can see it.
Nice to know and great to see, can't wait for it to be released.

Hi,
Does anyone has Saab 9-3 second generation? It was on assettoland
This one?
Its the Wack convert updated in 2021 by Velo mods as the changelog say
It had no engine sound as the lines in the Guid txt file still pointed to the Wack convert
I corrected that and uploaded the mod

Attachments

• saab.jpg
    saab.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Screenshot_wrc_ford_fiesta_2019day_rmi_dirt_italyss_27-11-121-10-42-46.jpg

Is there a setting I can change to make the color of the dust by the car look more realistic ? I may be wrong, but I think that the color of the dust swirling around the car should look more like the dust in the background, right?

Last edited:
Is there any way to add race day crowds to the Monaco 2020 track? Monaco as a ghost town feels weird.

hey mates.. does the Dauer 962 Porsche from 1994 exist for AC ?

Road or LM doesnt matter..
For sure there's about to be one:

Edit.
And it seems @dragster666 is on it.

Last edited:
L
Is there any way to add race day crowds to the Monaco 2020 track? Monaco as a ghost town feels weird.
Drop the attached into the Track Data Folder or try this one- It's just a renamed version with crowds, sound etc (EDIT it doesn't like CSP 1.76 non preview or 1.77 preview on my system but 0.1.76-preview136 works fine) System i5-7600k CPU @ 3.50GHz/24gb Ram/AMD RX580 4GB

Other tracks with added crowds here by juanabolche https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/juanabolche.1250882/

Attachments

• camera_facing.ini
    3.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
View attachment 1101995
Is there a setting I can change to make the color of the dust by the car look more realistic ? I may be wrong, but I think that the color of the dust swirling around the car should look more like the dust in the background, right?
I think you are wrong.
In reality, the topsoil is very dry and therefore lighter in color. The deeper layers remain wetter and naturally darker! So, in this case, everything is very correct! The dust in the background is drier and therefore stays in the air longer.
I hope you understand me - everyone needs to go to school, even if they don't want to!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back