Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments

It's a great list (thank you @Breathe ), but honestly, I don't think it even begins to scratch the surface of all of the track mods out there. There are so many hard-to-find tracks tucked away in tiny pockets of the Internet.
Hell, if one person is unaware of this one forum, look at how many great tracks they've missed. And GT Planet is far from the only forum out there.
If you combine that list with @Rainmaker87 's list, which has been compiled over several years, you might get a better idea.

Last edited:
BMW M1 Procar 1980 v1.41
SMS / Masscot / Pfalzdriver / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix colliders.ini
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix setup.ini
New wipers animation
New LODs
Light front and rear reworked
Transparent windshield banner
Update glass texture
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1398

bmw_m1_procar_80.jpg

Last edited:
Billboard/textures/balloons skin available here:

View attachment 1103035
Wouldn't a few flying saucers (or other UFOs) be appropriate for some of these "Close Encounters" (i.e, fantasy) tracks?

Last edited:
It's a great list (thank you @Breathe ), but honestly, I don't think it even begins to scratch the surface of all of the track mods out there. There are so many hard-to-find tracks tucked away in tiny pockets of the Internet.
Hell, if one person is unaware of this one forum, look at how many great tracks they've missed. And GT Planet is far from the only forum out there.
If you combine that list with @Rainmaker87 's list, which has been compiled over several years, you might get a better idea.
Good post Zombie. Given the information in your comment, what would be your own personal guess as to how many tracks are floating out there? 10,000? 25,000? 50,000?

Thanks for the heads up about the A110, it's nice to see this beautiful car finally get the respect it deserves in AC. Lucac26 really did do a fantastic job with the conversion. The cockpit is a wonderful place to occupy in VR.
Here's a promo video that he made for the launch in case anyone needs convincing further.

Just FYI, The A110 posted here is revised from the original with updated physics data ;)

Camino Viejo De Montserrat v1.0

View attachment 1103031
View attachment 1103033
View attachment 1103032

:: mirror ::
note: I am just a messenger
To @Masscot and @RMi_wood and the others that may or may not have worked on this project, or know those that did. :D

Excellent work! You've captured the original exactly as it was and improved it to bring it to AC. I never would have imagined that one day I could drive this track in VR. With its size, all of its assets, and 20 layouts, I know this was a HUGE project, and your dedication to making it as perfect as possible shows.

Though I prefer real-world tracks for sim racing, there are a few fantasy tracks that "make the grade," so to speak. Camino Viejo de Montserrat is likely the pinnacle of fantasy tracks, with so many layouts, trackside features, and beautiful surrounding landscape. Now I can experience it in VR with a better physics model and newer cars!

THANK YOU! (whoever you are)

Last edited:
NGL, I've really been enjoying the Brazilian Stock Car vibe with all the new circuits, and the Copa Montana.
V8 NASCAR, meets V8Supercars, meets the V8 beat of Brazil!

Good post Zombie. Given the information in your comment, what would be your own personal guess as to how many tracks are floating out there? 10,000? 25,000? 50,000?

Hoping someone might point me in the right direction. I have always had problems with "glittery" fences, guardrails/walls and "wavy" buildings/windows (like the Brasserie after the chicane at Spa).

What settings would that be related too and any ideas what I might try? I have everything turned up as far as graphics but the amount of settings is overwhelming and randomly pecking at check boxes doesn't seem to be helping much.

Appreciate any help, thanks

From Rainmaker's list, Breathe's list, everything posted here, everything posted on Race Department, all of those tracks that have either not been released (for personal use) or are now unavailable, all of those paid mods, all of those tracks on Facebook pages and all of those tracks on non-English speaking forums, I wouldn't be surprised if the number is close to 10,000.
However, there are probably not that many circuits in the world, so the real trick is to find the best version of each circuit.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back