Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
I just checked, I have both the ddm version as well as one by Esprit3905 installed 😄
They are the same, no? I mean, I have the one from the SRP Discord, the author is esprit and the folder literally called ddm_gts_tsukuba

actually i've just checked - the mesh where wiper is called Coloured003 and includes other details, so it should be separated first obviously to a single mesh. then it could be simply animated with csp, i've done this recently for my car, nothing struggling and quite easy (process doesn't work on Nords though so this should be a typical track to do this) - Ilya did a marvellous job for this tool
How hard is that to do? Currently driving an LMP3 car in a Championship where it has no working wipers. Looked at the CSP tool but I can't click on the wiper itself to even attempt anything more

Last edited:
Thanks - any plans to animate the wiper?
I wish I could and have the time to crack on it, but since my free time with 3DSimED is done, and my experience with 3D modeling with Blender is close to none, also that the wiper is merged with other parts of the car. I'm afraid I can't do much about that, sorry. :(

Last edited:
I know I'm bit late to the party, but I just discovered rallying win AC, lol. :D

Does anyone have some links to some decent rally/hillclimb stages and cars for AC, current or old eras?
I have the Forest Rally: Stage 2 course and the 2015 Ford Fiesta RS WRC car so far.

Last edited:
You should repackage your skins so it's easier to identify the specific car mod they are for, and install them. Inside the RAR file, there should at least be the car folder with the correct name of the mod, the skins folder, then your skin folder(s). I downloaded a few of your skins, but I'm going to have to throw them away, as I have no idea where to install them.

Your WTCR 2020 Skins download is the only one that includes the car mod folders, so they're easy to identify and install.
I will take it into account for the next update, as the web names the author of the mod I thought it was enough.

I wish I could and have the time to crack on it, but since my free time with 3DSimED is done, and my experience with 3D modeling with Blender is close to none, also that the wiper is merged with other parts of the car. I'm afraid I can't do much about that, sorry. :(
Here's a tutorial on how to do animated wipers in blender:
Isolating the wiper in blender shouldn't be a problem.

Anybody interested in making the 90s Bridge Hampton?

How is that any different from LilSki's Bridgehampton? The last major race at the track was held in the 70s, but the track itself staggered on for another decade, albeit with nothing more than a trickle of local races. Kevin sought to recreate the track as it was in its shambolic decline, and I think he did remarkably well (although I still think the cones are too small, as you can see in the accompanying YouTube video). I spent a lot of time at the track (I had an apartment in Bridgehampton for years, and we did a ton of testing there when I was at Car and Driver) and I think LilSki's version is the first, last and only one we'll ever need.

Last edited:
Hi guys, new skin! https://www.racedepartment.com/down...gt3-cup-2021-porsche-motorsport-livery.45390/

__custom_showroom_1632090763.png

Animated wiper for Bugatti Bolide
Code:
[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
MESHES = WiperArm, WiperBlade, WiperRubber
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = Glass
DEBUG = 1 ; remove when everything is ready

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.25
DEBUG = 1
GROUP_0 = 'WiperBlade@A=*', 'WiperRubber@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_FROM = 47.7
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -47.7
GROUP_0_ARM = 'WiperArm@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.005520, 0.903320, 0.636231
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.000000, 0.615234, 1.339844

But useless because there is no rain on glass...

Animated wiper for Bugatti Bolide
Code:
[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
DEBUG = 1 ; remove when everything is ready

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y

[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.25
DEBUG = 1
GROUP_0 = 'WiperBlade@A=*', 'WiperRubber@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_FROM = 47.7
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -47.7
GROUP_0_ARM = 'WiperArm@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = -0.005520, 0.903320, 0.636231
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.000000, 0.615234, 1.339844

But useless because there is no rain on glass...
yep, can confirm. was just testing my blender animation on track - on to the next problem I guess...

Last edited:
yep, can confirm. was just testing my blender animation on track - on to the next problem I guess...
Just because another ****** mod from RTM... Just need to have proper EXT and INT glass (with differente material). Actually only one glass for int and ext and one material. All CSP config don't works. You can have KsWindscreenFX but in CSP config you can see "RainFX active: no

I know I'm bit late to the party, but I just discovered rallying win AC, lol. :D

Does anyone have some links to some decent rally/hillclimb stages and cars for AC, current or old eras?
I have the Forest Rally: Stage 2 course and the 2015 Ford Fiesta RS WRC car so far.
For rally cars check RD, Assettoland and this website: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb
Some good rally tracks you'll find on RD and also Sim Traxx has nice stages (like Semetin or Hradek). There is also very good Joux Plane rework by Reboot Team (just search this thread to find it).

What mods exactly are you looking for?
Most (if not all) cars from RW and AG (not sure about RC) can be found on Assettoland or this website:
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb

If you want original cars from RW (they are old - from years 2015-18) here's a link:
https://mega.nz/folder/ycdBUArL#Q8HJG6p5XqgymWer7FVojA
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for the one's from these links.

Re Bugatti Bolide: added internal windscreen and car_wiper.anim: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4xmbs49uz912r5b/bugatti_bolide_24_windscreen_wiper.zip/file

Edit: just tested @Mahad's CSP wiper config - so much better than my clumsy blender animation (regarding bending wiper blades). Just ignore the car_wiper.anim in the archive.

Update: the CSP wiper's pivot point is off center which can be seen from the outside view. I keep the blender animation for the show room and the CSP animation in-game.

Last edited:
All those recent cars from RW were never released - you can just forget about them. As for AG cars - I have no idea, sorry.
Alright, thanks. There used to be two good VK groups called Assettoworld and assettocorsacsrinru that had lots of private and unreleased mods. I'm not sure if they are still active. Have you heard of them?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back