Gas12
(Banned)
- 505

- England
I've totally changed my opinion on encryption.And not being able to adjust the steering assist setting in the config file upsets my driving experience too!
Oh well. In the trash it goes.
And I might as well be the first person to say it in 2022: For these reasons, I hate encryption. š What a waste of an otherwise very nice mod.
I'll admit i was pointed over to this thread via discord as i was one of the pro encryption lot.
What did change my mind was actually EASY's ATCC improvements.
I thought i'd try them and in fairness he improved a lot.
Running 30 car grids with them due to LODS and having wipers etc.
So i went from thinking "this is why encryption should exsist"
To "if the ATCC were encrypted then they would still have annoying flaws."
Maybe now the noisy bunch have gone, and maybe as EASY is close to ilija, maybe encryption could be disbanded for at least any stolen models from other titles.