Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
Lovely update. Thank you. Just love this car. My favorite of all vintage cars out there. A 10 lap race around 77 version of Osttereichring by Zwiss or 75 version of Zandvoort is pure joy.

Just not sure about the tyres in V 2.0. I think the car is too powerful for standard v70 tyres. The ones on the version by easy seem much more suitable. I switched them on your version and was testing the car around the actual locations and on v79 tyres lap times are much more realistic. On v70 car is 10 seconds a lap slower than IRL. Maybe try it and see. Haven't driven the real car, so this is of course purely speculative.

Also I'm creating the missing liveries for a full '79 season pack. A lot are available on RD, but a few were missing. 2 more to go and all top 22 drivers will have actual liveries from the season. Will post the full pack here, when finished. Maybe even do the 1980 pack later on if I will have the time and patience.
PROCAR 1979 and 1980
RF-5620-4_02.jpg242276847_10227497242322550_1928267704225294320_n.jpg

I would also like to contribute my work to the mod and i have made and revised some skins and added informations, when they started, where, with whom, shich series

From Procar, to Le Mans, DRM, FIA WSC, Rally, Procar Tropy Races, Jim Clark Revival Race 82......and so on
Some Liverys are in the making, like Le Mans.

Attention, big Spoiler (50+ images)
RF-5620-4_02.jpg242276847_10227497242322550_1928267704225294320_n.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg37.jpg38.jpg39.jpg40.jpg41.jpg42.jpg43.jpg44.jpg45.jpg46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg49.jpg50.jpg51.jpg52.jpg53.jpg55.jpg56.jpg57.jpg

Thank you for your Attention

Last edited:
I've updated my post with a link to the skin.
Thank you for sharing!

I hope all of you guys and girls in here can make it better for us.
Actually i'm learning about CSP config so far.
Someone who has good expertises makes better lighting effect such like refracting and self lighting and so on.

Frankly this car looks good cause of good modeling from turn 10 and easy modable engine from kunos. I just have spent my time to converting.

Feel free to edit my car.
Just give me the kind words and cheering me up!

Thank you!

if anyone wants i got the gmt files from the simracinghub gilles villeneuve from rf2, if anyone wants to convert it, or give me a hint on how to import multiple gmt files into one 3dsimed instance

VR Driving

t535upuo4so6mt1l65r09125h809d ·

The Original Toyota GR86 and Subaru BRZ from Kilin were not too bad in terms of physics, just the tires were really messed up. Our engineers have now replaced the incorrect data and given it a proper set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
https://sharemods.com/fzvlon14.../2022_BRZGR86_Pack.rar.html

If you like what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8

View attachment 1104734
Looks like your engineers didn't spot that the BRZ driver came straight from his shift at the butter factory.
;)

[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=250

Change to 360 to stop his greasy hands from sliding around the steering wheel.

Edit: ditto for the GR86, same issue.

Last edited:
PROCAR 1979 and 1980
View attachment 1104803View attachment 1104823

I would also like to contribute my work to the mod and i have made and revised some skins and added informations, when they started, where, with whom, shich series

From Procar, to Le Mans, DRM, FIA WSC, Rally, Procar Tropy Races, Jim Clark Revival Race 82......and so on
Some Liverys are in the making, like Le Mans.

Attention, big Spoiler (50+ images)

Thank you for your Attention
I highly doubt they raced with the fake PCARS liveries back in the days. Sorry, no offense, just a hint.

Finished the Lucky Strike F50 Livery but will see what Young78 wants to do with it before i upload it here.

Sorry for posting a shameless self promotion pic but i'm really pleased with how this one came out. Totally remade with new paint, new logos and Pirelli tyres.

Link for this skin is here F50 Luckystrike Livery

obviously you will need the mod from @Young78 or wait till the next version of this mod gets released.

View attachment 1104812
are you the one who made this for legions f50gt?

F50 GT,
3d Model base : Forza Horizon 4 (turn 10 Studio)
Converted by F40 LM_Lover.
Details
1) Doors animation(Extra A : Left_Door, Extra B : Right_Door)
2) Wiper animation
3) High Beam
4) Engine Cover animation(Extra C)
5) Turn Signals
6) Reverse Lights
4. Sounds : ks_ferrari 312_67

View attachment 1104990

Download
Is this exactly the same one that @Young78 (F40 LM_Lover) posted about recently, or the updated version that was WIP?

Last edited:
the same, no modification
OK, thanks.
@Young78 you asked for feedback, so here goes: the wiper sweep looks a little unnatural, and stops halfway across the glass. Unless this is based on how the wiper worked on the real car you might want to look at Legion's car, the wiper sweep seems much better IMO.

OK, thanks.
@Young78 you asked for feedback, so here goes: the wiper sweep looks a little unnatural, and stops halfway across the glass. Unless this is based on how the wiper worked on the real car you might want to look at Legion's car, the wiper sweep seems much better IMO.
So if the wipers are the only thing you can find wrong with it i presume it drives ok

So if the wipers are the only thing you can find wrong with it i presume it drives ok
I didn't even check the wiper, but the FFB is pretty unnatural on my DD wheel.
I already tried some changes in the car.ini, but couldn't find a setting that was acceptable, so I deleted the car.

EDIT: sorry, strike the FFB issue, I accidentally had rF2 settings ticked, which explains the unnatural feeling. Reinstalled the car and with AC settings no issue.

Last edited:
I didn't even check the wiper, but the FFB is pretty unnatural on my DD wheel.
I already tried some changes in the car.ini, but couldn't find a setting that was acceptable, so I deleted the car.
I have a decent version of the legion one with tweaked physics (so it doesn't feel like it's driving on ice) so I will send this to the physics guru to look at. I'm sure it can be improved

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back