Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,986 comments
Coast v1.0

View attachment 1105777View attachment 1105778

the story:

"New money and old things...
The recent explosion of crypto investment, especially among the young Chinese expresses itself in many ways... and this private island course is no exception! The backstory? We dont know much but what we can figure out is that this small island, located somewhere in the South China Sea, was once under the control of the PRC during the 50s and 60s as a military outpost. It is rumored that at some point it found its way into private hands of a high ranking official and 'removed from the books' so to say. Fast forward to today and it seems that... this island was bought for an undisclosed sum by a semi-mysterious group known only as the "Racekings".

Thought to be a consortium of 'new' millionaires and billionaires, they are exotic automobile enthusiasts and bought this hidden gem to enjoy their expensive toys outside the watchful eyes of the Chinese government. Contrasting with ancient ruins the group has begun to outfit the island with modern recreations of classic Chinese architecture to create a unique aura and experience for the group to enjoy. Though only a vanity project, it is possible the future may see the island opened up to invitation only events and private gatherings.

Utilizing the old 13.8km military loop road the group has developed this into a very fast, flowing course to challenge not only modern machinery but also the classics obtainable only to the very few." - m.wood 2022

features:
  • 32 pit/grid w/AI
  • CSP features
  • 13.8km tarmac road
  • twin lake pagodas

credits:
  • original model by @raceking
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • pit/grid, camera, physical mesh, shader adustments, errata by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Great backstory!

umb
Unfortunately 3D model is terrible! I really hope to get a good Alfa 156 or 147 GTA.
Thx for the nice story :-)
It's even more tragic. This one, is the BEST of four that I was able to find. (two pairs of related mods).
I love the history and the stories too :cheers:

Hi friends!

I'm trying to drive in all vintage F1 Circuits ... I don't find these ...
Do you know if someone have a WIP or there is something?
Does exist some tracks from RF or other games to make conversion?

I'm talking about:

The last one historic I tested was EAST LONDON :D

Thanks to all
Lo

There's a much better East London in rF2 released recently, but it's not converted yet. I haven't heard about any of the others.

there's no parameter for setting how hard is it to turn your wheel in AC. You can increase the FFB multiplier, which makes it harder to turn the wheel, but that'll also increase everything else like if you hit a curb your wheel would move more violently.
AFAIK you cannot make a steering wheel very hard to turn without making the forces tear the steering wheel out of your hand with just a parameter in AC. I don't know how the suspension setup fits in here. Sure it might influence it, but it cannot make the steering wheel hard to turn.
What you can do is raise caster. This will raise steering forces at the expense of raising the effects of higher caster. But we have what we have to work with. You can see the caster levels in CM Showroom by selecting suspension.

Caster alighnment value.png

Last edited:
What I mean is that a Direct Drive wheel transmits every feel in AC (and any other sim for that matter) much better and more detailed than a belt-or gear driven wheel does.
Not by making it harder to steer (though you can do that too if that suits you).
It may transmit every 'feel' but those feels have to be right in the first place.
DD wheel won't make a bad mod car 'better' just because.

Sorry guys. I would like to start a Stock Car Brasil 2021 Champ with Rubinho. I have all the cars and circuits but...when can I found the real number of laps for each race to edit correctly the season? Thanks.
1642179859703.png

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

The race's length is 100 km.

Get a calculator machine and divide 100 by the track length. The result should be the number of laps.
Of course, you might have to round the number of lasps.
If you get 22.2022, round to 22. If get 28.8561, round to 29.

Last edited:
ACTK Ford GT40 MKIV v1.0
reworked version based on assettodrive
cut several elements with blender to add new shaders
added function for CSP
physics slightly reworked
AO added to all skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1411

custom_showroom_1641981174.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981424.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981522.jpg

custom_showroom_1641982628.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-0.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-5.jpg
What steps did you do from importing the car to blender to exporting it to get it to come out fine? Even if I do straight import --> export in Blender there's always some issue regarding transparency/normals/etc. :(

LMAO, Are you seriously trying to defy the laws of physics?
How about you take it back a notch and act more civil in your conversations?

Just because someone has great experience with their own car, doesn't translate into being able to perfectly replicate it in game.
It's quite simple, you just need to compare what you see in AC, with what you see in the record video / sebastian's video.
I dare you to make a video of you taking the carousel at 94 kmh in AC, because that's what the GT2 RS MR can do.
I drive an S63 AMG which I take to the limit occasionally and I based my C63 physics on it and even I know that AC has certain limitations that you just can't replicate. Like for example the steering being very hard in real life, while you can't set that in AC.
I also did my friend's G35S, which is spot on according to him.

I don't know if your sudden hostility was because you misunderstood me, because like I've said, the GT2 RS MR physics is a great start, but the car does have it's issues.
I'm not hostile to you. It's just that you don't even know what you are talking about. What I understood was a guy that has never driven the GT2RS saying that the car shouldn't behave like this and that the person that made the physics who drove the REAL car for 50k KM with actual DATA from a Pro Race Team has not a clue on how this car feels should feel like in real life.

For @Andrix, who asked.

Every time I do one of these, I learn a little more. That's my story, I'm sticking to it.
Didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but the model (optimised for online racing, I believe) doesn't do it any favours either.

Special car, only because of the personalities involved. Schumi never raced this car, only did a test at Mugello in July 2003.
He was testing the F1 Ferrari, and the Autodelta team were sharing the circuit for the test day, and so there was a 156 livery-ed up for Michael. Gabriele Tarquini, who was leading the ETCC championship at the time, was on hand to "introduce the German ace to the secrets of the 156 GTA."

The story goes...

Tarquini did some laps, and then Schumi went out, and immediately went "more than a bit" faster.
Now, Gabriele is a lovely chap (as we all know) and a damn FINE driver, but he IS Italian, and there were some impassioned remarks about engine settings having been altered "out of regs". These cars were massively sensitive to ignition, cam and injection timing, and these items were heavily policed.
Schumi, ever the gentleman, didn't even raise an eyebrow, simply asking the mechanics to review all settings to regs, AND to Gabriele's satisfaction.

That done, he got back in the car and went even faster.

Ya just don't tug on Superman's cape.

View attachment 1105780

The skin is for the CIracesonline version of the 156 (folder named "wtcc_alfa_romeo_156") as updated by @RMi_wood v1.0.
2K version only this time.
Enjoy.

:: Mega DOWNLOAD ::
Grazie mille!
Thank you very much! Really well done, I'm happy to have this livery!
umb
Unfortunately 3D model is terrible! I really hope to get a good Alfa 156 or 147 GTA.
Thx for the nice story :-)
Unfortunately it doesn't look any better at the moment, however soon I would like to try to update the 147, I have no idea how long it will take, I hope not much.

For the 156 it would be nice to have RainFX compatible wipers.

Last edited:
I've recently bought the URD EGT pack, available here;

and I was wondering if anyone knows of a pack of skins for it? It comes with fictional skins for each car, and some of the cars only have two or three skins each.

I've looked on Race Department and it seems that all I can find are skins for each individual car. Ideally I'm looking for a pack that has skins for all of the cars.

and I was wondering if anyone knows of a pack of skins for it? It comes with fictional skins for each car, and some of the cars only have two or three skins each.

I've looked on Race Department and it seems that all I can find are skins for each individual car. Ideally I'm looking for a pack that has skins for all of the cars.
Not that I know of, it's a hell of a job on it's own :lol:

i dont think there is a pack only seperate skins for the cars.

VR Driving

9la93ttacu3Sh1poh1sore74d ·

We originally did the quick update on it just to make it feel more "Normal". We did not intend to use this car on the channel yet as there are still issues to be solved. But it seems that this Golf R is very popular and many would like to make it better!
Thanks to Andre Hauff for testing the car out and finding out abnormal behaviors. We have now rebuilt the rear suspension of the car and applied the updated EXT_Config and PBR skins from Mike08 in one updated package.

Link:
https://sharemods.com/aqmpi5hss67z/vw_golf_r_2022v7.rar.html

Tokyo Night Drive With EVO 6
https://tinyurl.com/m2mbfkse
Top 10 Mods of 2021:
https://tinyurl.com/5dcse6wr

If you like what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8

Screenshot_vw_golf_r_2022_ltk_csr_garage_14-0-122-9-15-42.jpg

Small skin for RT Mont Tremblant to remove the floating telegraph wire artifacts from above the treeline.
Unzip the file and drop the skins folder into the track folder and make sure the 'Tree Artifact Fix' skin is active.

This tweak might eventually be baked in if/when the track is updated, but for now just have the skin active. It can be used simultaneously with other skins.

Last edited:
Small skin for RT Mont Tremblant to remove the floating telegraph wire artifacts from above the treeline.
Drop the skins folder into the track folder and make sure the 'Tree Artifact Fix' skin is active.

This tweak might eventually be baked in if/when the track is updated, but for now just have the skin active. It can be used simultaneously with other skins.
I can't seem to download anything unless I "upgrade" to their $90/year premium service to download "multiple files."

Maybe zip, rar, 7-z them together?

Last edited:
Anyone knows a discord server wich organizes regular online races?
Iam already part of vac and thr.
Would like some races with modern cars sometimes
I would like to know this as well - public servers seem dead for me outside the most popular tracks, but I've heard that leagues still organise races on newer tracks as well, like Road Atlanta, Road America etc.

I can't seem to download anything unless I "upgrade" to their $90/year premium service to download "multiple files."

Maybe zip, rar, 7-z them together?
Thanks for the heads-up. Try it now, I didn't originally zip it as the file is so small, but maybe unzipped files need some premium service because it counts folder contents as multiple files? It's now zipped so hopefully works.

Edit: don't forget Maruto's billboard skin too:

Last edited:
Anyone knows a discord server wich organizes regular online races?
Iam already part of vac and thr.
Would like some races with modern cars sometimes
Maybe the weekly races on Arcis? This week they raced TN Clase cars at Santa Cruz. One particularly fun weekly was with Corvette C6R at Road America in heavy rain.
They just don't have enough drivers nowadays, that C6R wet race had 10 drivers on track.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back