Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,097 comments
It seems that in 2021 the race regulations had some modifications, due to Covid-19.
So, the race length changed from Km to time.
Race time now is 30 mints with 1 more lap.

Get a:
View attachment 1105987

or:
View attachment 1105988

First, get the average time per lap at each track (I suggest from the first fastest laps), divide 30 mints for that time, and you'll get the laps (since AC don't have the racing time feature).
If you get 22.2022, round to 22. If you get 28.8561, round to 29.
We know what a calculator looks like. Thanks.

View attachment 1105978

any chance that this will be converted to ac from rf2? to have a properly modelled dallara lmp2
I think @SpeedStar2000 might have something to say about that ;)

Happy new year everyone as I promised:

Here are the LMP cars: Credits we're already given in the discord if you're already in it. (ACFSK) And as I said The cars are coming to the GTP gang in the new year and here they are. As I said All but the Toyota TS050 is encrypted so you will need CSP i recommend having the latest one to use these cars and to clarify yes you can see them through CM showroom. Any bugs mention me in here and I'll get to the bottom of it.

Happy new Year from me.

View attachment 1102907

edit: did the wrong link - google link includes the 1.2 fix.

Yeah, sorry about that, I know what you mean - it's caught me out before in the past as well. With Mont Tremblant I was testing a theory (which worked) and sharing it here was almost an afterthought.
All good mate. just one of those things that inevitably means a lot of these fixes or skins get put in the bin.

I'll make a copy of this power line fix tho 👍

ACTK Ford GT40 MKIV v1.1
reworked version based on assettodrive
cut several elements with blender to add new shaders
added function for CSP
physics slightly reworked
AO added to all skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1411

custom_showroom_1641981174.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981424.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981522.jpg

custom_showroom_1641982628.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-0.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-5.jpg
v1.1
Fix driver shift Animation
Add gearshift animation

ImpishNeedyGnat-mobile.gif

PS: the driver in the Masscot version looks at his feet and not at the road

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry about that, I know what you mean - it's caught me out before in the past as well. With Mont Tremblant I was testing a theory (which worked) and sharing it here was almost an afterthought.

For me it was never a problem, because I spend 20 secs changing the 'skins' or whatever word, and replace by my own words.

First, get the average time per lap at each track (I suggest from the first fastest laps), divide 30 mints for that time, and you'll get the laps (since AC don't have the racing time feature).
If you get 22.2022, round to 22. If you get 28.8561, round to 29.
Here a good tip for knowing the possible race length, In CM within the single quick race menu. If you highlight "race duration" with your mouse, an info box will give you a total race length and time estimate based on your settings (car, track and laps). Not sure if your personal lap times is being counted.

Adriaan Suy

Admin
Group expert
+2

· S48ognl4133h408rh180d73ctuc ·

[ RELEASE: Porsche 911 (930) Carrera 3.2 "turbolook" 1984 ]​

ORIGINAL CAR: GERODA74

UPDATE: ADRIAAN SUY

Changelog:
  • AO in/out
  • Refraction
  • Blinkers
  • Wipers
  • Ext config features
  • Physics based on Arch 930
  • Remapped tires
  • Updated interior symbols/gauges
  • Analog odometer
  • Lods
  • Paints by Qiu Liang

DOWNLOAD

https://www.patreon.com/posts/60895629

1642263293177.png

Hi.
Would be possible to add a letter/letters (suffix/prefix) to the name of your mod?
That way would be no need to pass for all the process of creating a new car mod folder, since you are not posting
updated files, but a new car folder.

Thank you.

200.gif

Dude, we were not talking about F1.
Have you even read our posts?
I wouldn't call it "my mod", but duly noted.:)

Speaking of updates are you all ok with the new Honda (or Hondas) from the 2013 Super GT GT500 End of an Era Edition v1.0?
I can't even make a 180 turn with 20% of throttle at 60km/h without the car spinning out to oblivion. :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks, very nice updates but the theatrical way the driver reaches for the shifter in Alex's original car has always bothered me in VR and it's the same in your update.
Long story short, after a fruitless search for a better shifting animation I eventually swapped the driver model, adjusted his scale/position, added a new shifting animation and had to edit the kn5 to move the gearstick 'into gear' to better fit his hand position.

View attachment 1105982

A few other changes are listed below and it was far simpler to upload the entire car rather than a whole bunch of fragmented add-ons and changes.
It'll install as a new car if you want to compare/contrast with EASY's update.

View attachment 1105981

From the UI:
Original car by Assettodrive
Updated by ACTK
Further updates by Mascot, Jan 2022: new driver model/shift animation; new kn5 with gearstick position adjusted; redundant race suits removed and replaced with 1960's kit by config; UI updated; 'sequential' tag removed (the GT40 MkIV is a manual 4-speed); folder size reduced by 110 MB

In VR your gear shift animation is far better than Easy's x.1.1. In his version the driver waves his hand in the air before each change.

I have no idea what is meant by the idea that your driver looks at his feet, but it is irrelevant when driving and there doesn't seem to be a problem in CM showroom. What does jar with me is the full-face helmet and balaclava, which nobody wore in a 1960s Le Mans car. I intend to change to an open face helmet, either driver_open_face or driver_early_60. I assume that your "new driver model" won't cause problems with that and your animation will work as it does now.

Last edited:
Hardly his feet. I agree he could lift his head a little but it's not a bad attitude of concentration, flicking his eyes between instruments and road. Perhaps @Masscot could adjust his model a little :)

The weird gesture in the Easy version is not acceptable to me personally.

I will be changing the gloves to black leather or something.

Screenshot_mas_ford_gt40_mk4_le_grand_circuit_1967_15-1-122-17-30-53_cr.jpg

Last edited:
Hardly his feet. I agree he could lift his head a little but it's not a bad attitude of concentration, flicking his eyes between instruments and road. Perhaps @Masscot could adjust his model a little :)

View attachment 1106010
Driver needs to sit higher though (check the bulge in the roof to make space for the helmet...)

Hi.
Would be possible to add a letter/letters (suffix/prefix) to the name of your mod?
That way would be no need to pass for all the process of creating a new car mod folder, since you are not posting
updated files, but a new car folder.

Thank you.

200.gif

Dude, we were not talking about F1.
Have you even read our posts?
There's 2 way of race length calculation: by distance or by time. Right?
i.e. F1 uses race by distance but GT4 uses race by time.

The first lap of race leader's over the decided measure is the last lap of the race. That goes for all.

Last edited:

View attachment 1106010
Thanks Tim. Yeah, the whole point of the update was to get rid of the ridiculous theatrical flourish that the original driver does every time he changes gear. Unfortunately it's not as simple as swapping a new 60's steer.ksanim or suitable shifting animation in, as the animation behaves differently depending on the driver model. What I uploaded was the best combination I could come up with in the time (without doing a custom animation, which is well above my pay grade), and even then I had to edit the kn5 to alter the position of the shifter. Like a lot of these things, it's a compromise to achieve the main goal.
You're also quite right about raising the driver. For anyone who uses invisible arms this isn't a problem but in VR or with arms visible, raising him means he'll no longer be holding the steering wheel.
I'd be thrilled if anyone else wants to swap in that 60s driver and rescale/reposition him, and find a suitably natural shifting animation that works for this car (and adjust the gearstick position accordingly, if necessary) but for my VR purposes what I did suits me fine. It's one of the reasons I uploaded it as a new car rather than an update to the AssettoDrive or ACTK one, to allow people to compare them and choose their preference easily. His head position doesn't really bother me but I'd obviously welcome any improvements that can be made.
I almost added a note to my original post along the lines of "for VR user only, maybe?" but thought it unnecessary. I kind of wish I had now. :) (edit: done)

Last edited:
Stock Car Brasil 2021 exists for AC? Wow. Where you get them? :)
here mate: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19njEyeGqqHE3XG8r6R3vrA80h8SjD75L

-edit-
mirror: https://sharemods.com/6n3qepw5q3lm/gav_stockcar_light-1.0-20220119-194911.zip.html
Sorry guys. I would like to start a Stock Car Brasil 2021 Champ with Rubinho. I have all the cars and circuits but...when can I found the real number of laps for each race to edit correctly the season? Thanks.
Every race is divided by two, a 25 and 20 minute race with the first 10 reversed on the second race. You can check out this year's calendar here: https://www.stockproseries.com.br/etapas#proximas

Also there is a new track which will be on Rio's airport, Galeão.. if there's something new modders wish to make.. 👀 there ya go!

Last edited:
There's 2 way of race length calculation: by distance or by time. Right?
i.e. F1 uses race by distance but GT4 uses race by time.

The first lap of race leader's over the decided measure is the last lap of the race. That goes for all.
Dude, I will not feed this argue anymore.

We weren't talking about F1 neither GT4! Jesus!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever managed to decrypt MotoGP 15 to 21 files? I tryed with no success to get my hands on Phillip Island so I could bring to AC. It is a track I think deservers a better version than the ones we have. But I found no way to access the files. The closest I could get was on MotoGP 15, but still didn't find a way to decrypt them.

Has anyone ever managed to decrypt MotoGP 15 to 21 files? I tryed with no success to get my hands on Phillip Island so I could bring to AC. It is a track I think deservers a better version than the ones we have. But I found no way to access the files. The closest I could get was on MotoGP 15, but still didn't find a way to decrypt them.
Unless you don't try ripping it with Ninja Ripper, there's currently no other way of obtaining models from games such as that one.

I wouldn't call it "my mod", but duly noted.:)

Speaking of updates are you all ok with the new Honda (or Hondas) from the 2013 Super GT GT500 End of an Era Edition v1.0?
I can't even make a 180 turn with 20% of throttle at 60km/h without the car spinning out to oblivion. :confused:
Give me some time, I will give my feedback about the Hondas later.:)

Update: @ninezeroniner no issue at all with all four.
Don't remember if they have TC, however I usually drive without TC, and can do a 180º quite well.

Last edited:

VR Driving

tJ476lou9hnoe5s94tl0 mndm5low ·

Fan submitted this McLaren 720S GT3X this morning! We will test it out this weekend! Thank you!
For anyone else that would like to try it, here it is!
Link:
https://sharemods.com/56cblyevu3lf/mclaren_720_gt3x.zip.html
Racing Macau GP With The 720S GT3:
https://tinyurl.com/ms2aatsc
Top 10 Mods of 2021:
https://tinyurl.com/5dcse6wr
If you enjoy what we do, please consider subscribing to our YouTube Channel and smashing the like on every video. Your support can directly influence the creation of mods in the future as we invest 100% of our revenue into mod creation such as premium 3D model creations, commission jobs to various modders or just support them via Patreon. So if you can help us get past the YouTube Algorithm, that way we can invest in more mod creators in the future!
https://tinyurl.com/5rbvjbw8
View attachment 1105914
This is a rip of the mod from whistleblower39. Easy to identify. He released it over a year ago.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-15 193859.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 193859.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

1991 Jaguar XJR15 Race Car

A real race Unicorn here!

Introducing the 1991 Jaguar XJR15 Race Car that featured in the single series, Jaguar Sport Intercontinental Challenge; a three-race competition held throughout the year as a support event for the 1991 Formula One Grand Prix at Monaco, Silverstone, and Spa-Francorchamps.

Featuring all 16 real race liveries for a full grid. (Based on Silverstone round as these differed the most)

Real world figures, gearing, race options etc.

With a small rear-wing, lack of underside aerodynamics as per Group C Regs, lack of driver aids and a big V12 at the rear this has been described by the test drivers as a "real challenge". Fitted with 90's group C tyres designed with endurance in mind, tyre temps also need to be managed effectively. With only a front roll bar the tail can wiggle when pushed and the big cat will bite.

To run the series I recommend the following tracks:

1) 1988 Monaco by Carrera4 and derDumeklemmer,
2) 1988 Silverstone by Carrera4 and @Rainmaker87 or Silverstone 90's by ACTK @__EASY__
3) 1988 Spa by Carrera4 and @Rainmaker87 or 1993 Spa converted by @RMi_wood and @TheRealCeeBee

Being the cars are all evenly matched AI aggression should be set at 50% and above.

Enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/TMWMods (its Free)

Wanted to add a big thanks to @andrevr @MisterWaffles and @Fanapryde whose feedback helped me finish the car!

Last edited:
I was going to wish you a happy new year, but I realized that it is already January 15. Happy new year anyway :)

2000 24 Hours of Le Mans skinpack

It contains 4 skins for VRC Cadenza, 3 for RSS Vortex and 12 for RSS Darche

Now this grid is mostly complete. One more to the collection

You're not supposed to read this-min.jpg

Keep reading, I dare you-min.jpg

Okay I give up, you win-min.jpg

Why-min.jpg

Enjoy, hope you like it.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back