Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Did I say sth. that offends you or push my opinion upon yours? I just made a comment.

What's your excuse about the way of your comment?

"I will not feed this argue anymore." ... Do you know "i.e." means?

Feed it or not, change your attitude. It's an opinion, could be wrong too. But if he/she can't find information, he/she can apply sth. similar based on that.
You didn't offend me, I didn't say I was offended.
You have being annoying because you kept talking about a subject that we haven't, even after I told you that, that's all.
The member got all the correct information by me. Altought he preferred another one.

And I know very well what means "I will not feed this argue anymore." And I don't have to excuse for anything!

Have an average day.:)

Last edited:
after several tests, I leave on an open helmet with 2 colors of the car + several different faces

__custom_showroom_1642343493.jpg

__custom_showroom_1642343478.jpg

The psd's are included within each skin folder so shouldn't be too much work. I never wanna look at the skins for this car again hehe. That first car on Top Gear seems to be a test mule. The actual car Tiff raced in with correct liveries used for all three round is included in the pack.

That wheel variant never made it into the race cars and was used for the road cars instead. i have it here as it came with the road car model. i removed it and built the completely round one as its what they raced with.

Think you could post the road variant as well ? If it's possible, ofc. Cheers.

Last edited:
I did not know about those skin.ini, I have learned something new, thank you for sharing this information.
In this example, the helmet is white, if I wanted the helmet to match the color of the car/skin, how should I do it, what should I write? just a generic color, like orange? or is it a way to refer it to the exact color of the skin?

Additionally, thank you for being the bigger men, in that discussion and making this thread, as you usually do, a better place, for all of us.
The lines refer to what you have in your content/texture/driver_suit or driver_gloves or driver_helmet folders. Have a look what you have in there for the colours and colour combinations available. Lots of extra suits, gloves and helmets can be downloaded, for example from Race Department.

You can edit the textures in Photoshop to give different colours and designs. Just give the new colours/designs their own folder in one of the folders mentioned above and you can use them in a skin.ini rather than load your car skin folders with textures (which of course works as well but takes up more disc space if your car has a lot of skins.

Helmets, gloves and suits often have a normal map (xxxx_nm.dds) which gives the appearance of texture. If you clone a suit and change just the colour or add a stripe for instance, you can use the same normal map without modification. Just copy it over.

Last edited:
HI, I have some problems with the simd... GP mods...

First is the F1 1983 season:I don't know why the tyres are look like they are grooved while driving and not look like slicks:

Second is in the F1 1984 season:The cars of the ATS and RAM team are missing...Is there any chance to get them?

I hope you can help me with this...
Thanks in advance!

New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Aldo Scribante Race Circuit v1.0

- v1.0 rFactor2 by chickenDuck (A huge thanks to him for giving us the ok to convert it for AC)

- v1.0 by CrisT & Pugsang
- Coversion from rFactor2 by Pugsang
- New AI by @KevinK2
- New ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and seasonal adjustment by CrisT86
- New VAO patch by CrisT86
- New TV Cams (1 set, 4 different FOVs) by CrisT86
- New semaphore.ini by CrisT86
- New drs_zones.ini by CrisT86
- New UI, map and preview by CrisT86

Once again many thanks to chickenDuck for the trust and the permission to convert for AC this and all others South Africa circuits he made.

!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!

inside the ext_config we disabled the extended track physics for deforming barriers due to the high amount of barries and possible low performances if enabled. You can enable it by "decommenting" (remove the ; before each line in the section) the features inside the ext_config but, as said, be aware for possible low performances.

View attachment 1106168View attachment 1106169View attachment 1106170View attachment 1106171View attachment 1106172View attachment 1106173View attachment 1106174View attachment 1106175

ENOJY!

There ya go:

Let me know if you need anything else :)

You guys are LEGENDS. :cheers:

These issues also are on original race car liveries
noted on this, fixed the issue and releasing 1.1 shortly.
with this we are not having blurred rims effect anymore.
It solves only the crash, but should be another option to make it work.
this issue is most likely on your end. the deleting blurred objects is always a quick fix. ive checked and the car loads fine and has blurred rims.

Last edited:
ACTK Ford GT40 MKIV v1.2
reworked version based on assettodrive
cut several elements with blender to add new shaders
added function for CSP
physics slightly reworked
AO added to all skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1411

custom_showroom_1641981174.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981424.jpg

custom_showroom_1641981522.jpg

custom_showroom_1641982628.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-0.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_14-0-122-11-40-5.jpg
v1.2
fixed driver3d.ini by masscot
new drivers suggested by TimLotus
several faces added, helmet in the colors of the car

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-18-40.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-15-12.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-14-3.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-13-38.jpg

I hope this version will be to everyone's expectations and that I won't have to come back to it, I really wanted a nice GT40 for AC

Last edited:
New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang

Aldo Scribante Race Circuit v1.0

- v1.0 rFactor2 by chickenDuck (A huge thanks to him for giving us the ok to convert it for AC)

- v1.0 by CrisT & Pugsang
- Coversion from rFactor2 by Pugsang
- New AI by @KevinK2
- New ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and seasonal adjustment by CrisT86
- New VAO patch by CrisT86
- New TV Cams (1 set, 4 different FOVs) by CrisT86
- New semaphore.ini by CrisT86
- New drs_zones.ini by CrisT86
- New UI, map and preview by CrisT86

Once again many thanks to chickenDuck for the trust and the permission to convert for AC this and all others South Africa circuits he made.

!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!

inside the ext_config we disabled the extended track physics for deforming barriers due to the high amount of barries and possible low performances if enabled. You can enable it by "decommenting" (remove the ; before each line in the section) the features inside the ext_config but, as said, be aware for possible low performances.

View attachment 1106168View attachment 1106169View attachment 1106170View attachment 1106171View attachment 1106172View attachment 1106173View attachment 1106174View attachment 1106175

ENOJY!
Just to be clear, AI was originally done by @LiquidSkyMan, I believe. I only made a new pit lane.

1991 Jaguar XJR-15 Race Fix

bumper issue was down to the vao. new vao file below.

delete .txt and copy and paste over the existing in the car folder.

previous links updated.
Hi, Lorelord, thanks a lot for the Jag! The sharemods link on your patreon is down. Will you reinstall it?

1991 Jaguar XJR-15 Race Fix

bumper issue was down to the vao. new vao file below.

delete .txt and copy and paste over the existing in the car folder.

previous links updated.
i am an idiot and cannot find the original link with the correction

If I may give an advice, don't use VAO on cars, it is mainly used on old kunos cars that don't have baked AO or that have a very weak one. If you're making a car on your own, bake AO on everything that needs it, it will look better and the car will be more properly made
not an expert on vao/ao but i was of the idea that AO goes as a multiply layer on the skin and the vao is a quick way of improving the internal shadows. can they not work in tandem?

v1.2
fixed driver3d.ini by masscot
new drivers suggested by TimLotus
several faces added, helmet in the colors of the car

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-18-40.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-15-12.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-14-3.jpg

Screenshot_actk_ford_gt40_mk4_spa_16-0-122-17-13-38.jpg

I hope this version will be to everyone's expectations and that I won't have to come back to it, I really wanted a nice GT40 for AC
Really thank you for having finished this car.

The only last thingwould be an option to have or not the bubble on the roof

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back