- 1,590

- Fiji
BTW, did you know that there's 5 (or so) extreme variants of it in Japan called LM? It's pretty much the hypercar track focused variant of the normal one, as it is with the Ferrari FXX, McLaren Senna, etc. Basically it has a few aerodynamic and engine changes, while the rest is pretty much the same as the normal one. I hope in the future to model it myself once I'll learn modeling with a better PC, or better yet if someone else would consider replicating it before me, although it would be very highly unlikely pretty much.
I also forgot there was another variant of it made by an university in Japan called Tokai who built it with a V8 engine in place of the original V12 which they drove at Sportsland SUGO and even considered entering it at Le Mans but failed.
Lastly, it even sported a bigger rear wing, which probably also wasn't considered for some of the 53 production cars built.
View attachment 1106051
The AMS mod as both variants IIRC.
Last edited:


















