Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,704 comments
Hi guys, I share some mods I found over there. They are ok. The interiors are not the best, and the AI does not work in some of them, but I leave you the corrected files.

Toyota Sports 800

Lotus Europa & Subaru 360

Srt_Tomahawk (didn't try it)

Attachments

• ai.zip
    911 bytes · Views: 35
New Track by CrisT86 & @pugsang (and others, see the credits)

Killarney International Raceway (Cape Town, South Africa)
(rFactor/GTL conversion)

• CSP required
  • 30 pit/start for the road layout
  • 20 pit/start for the oval layout
  • Used the old terrain and road meshes and rebuild/changed/replaced everything else
  • Quadremeshed road mesh
  • New farfield terrain optimized by @norms
  • SOL & PURE optimized
Changelog v1.0
Credits & Thanks
  • @respawned for his scratch build Race07 track
  • Der Dumeklemmer for GTL / rfactor conversions
  • @Lilsky for the permission to use buildings from his Watkins Glen and Calabogie tracks
  • @chickenDuck for the assets from his South Africa rfactor2 tracks
  • Prototype for the assets from Kyalami 2016 track
  • Reboot team for the airliners
  • The SRA discord community and their moderators for providing aerial photos, videos & feedback about the track appearance and feeling.
  • ACU for the s/f bridge model

We hope we have not forgot anyone, if so, accept our apologies and let us know, so we will add you in a future update if there it will be :)

View attachment 1129673View attachment 1129674View attachment 1129675View attachment 1129676View attachment 1129677View attachment 1129678View attachment 1129679

Enjoy!
UPDATED THE CHANGELOG ONLY (NO NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE TRACK FOR NOW)

Sorry @norms for the mistake we did:

- New farfield terrain optimized by @norms

Good morning, beautiful people!
I'm looking for a pack of wipers configs posted in this forum, a few weeks ago, for about 20 cars.
Whatever words I put in the search box give me no results. :guilty:
Thank you!
My wiper configs can be found here (link also in my sig):

Last edited:
Hi All,
I was wondering if some of you very clever people could help me out.
I'm doing a 944 skin for a friend who actually races one in real life and I would like to put his name and flag on the rear window and a banner on the windscreen.
This is the mod I'm using https://mega.nz/file/9JZEhb6T#M2Y7uV9K2t9yAoHi-fB1EnG679yj4maSWOJygMHtHWE
I have done a little youtubing on how to get the glass texture out of Content Manager but this mod doesn't show anything and the handy wireframe layer is missing. Can someone please fix this for me.
Thanks in advance.
Glass texture is my worst enemy. I just never touch it, sorry.

My wiper configs can be found here (link also in my sig):
Thanks, Locho! Yeah, those are the ones!!!

(rFactor/GTL conversion)

• CSP required
  • Used the old terrain and road meshes and rebuild/changed/replaced everything else
  • Quadremeshed road mesh
  • SOL & PURE optimized
Changelog v1.0
Credits & Thanks
  • @Lilsky for the permission to use buildings from his Watkins Glen and Calabogie tracks
  • The SRA discord community and their moderators for providing aerial photos, videos & feedback about the track appearance and feeling.

We hope we have not forgot anyone, if so, accept our apologies and let us know, so we will add you in a future update if there it will be :)

View attachment 1129673View attachment 1129674View attachment 1129675View attachment 1129676View attachment 1129677View attachment 1129678View attachment 1129679

Enjoy!
Wo thanks a lot amazing track mod :cheers:

Hi guys, I share some mods I found over there. They are ok. The interiors are not the best, and the AI does not work in some of them, but I leave you the corrected files.

Toyota Sports 800

Lotus Europa & Subaru 360

Srt_Tomahawk (didn't try it)

first one is so sweet but slow as a snail (only 45 bhp!?) ... so I made a tune for this one that can be enjoyed more imho (both on track and rallycross alike).

Toyota Sports 800 Jac0 Tune

(installs as a complete seperate car , does not overwrite original, contains some extra skins as well and a different sound)

enjoy!

Don't know if anyone has already done something like this but anyway...

agilissima.jpg

Add-On pack for Formula Agile by jakoman3

Included:
  • LODs
  • tyres fxs & particles fxs CSP goodness [gently stolen and adapted from "ASR F1-1991 CSP-GFX_update v1.2 by RMi"]
  • camera set for pre-race screen

Not inluded:
  • car
  • talent

Back-up previous version then overwrite and then klaatu barada nikto.

Last edited:
first one is so sweet but slow as a snail (only 45 bhp!?) ... so I made a tune for this one that can be enjoyed more imho (both on track and rallycross alike).

Toyota Sports 800 Jac0 Tune

(installs as a complete seperate car , does not overwrite original, contains some extra skins as well and a different sound)

enjoy!
A BOP with the Honda S800 would be great for classic Japanese track racing

(rFactor/GTL conversion)

• CSP required
  • Quadremeshed road mesh
  • SOL & PURE optimized
Changelog v1.0
Credits & Thanks

Enjoy!
Superb job guys. Many thanks !!!

(rFactor/GTL conversion)

• CSP required
  • Quadremeshed road mesh
  • SOL & PURE optimized
Changelog v1.0
Credits & Thanks

Enjoy!
I thank you one, I thank you all.
:cheers:

Glass texture is my worst enemy. I just never touch it, sorry.
It doesn't look like something that can be done unless the modder sets it up. I tried to do something in Blender but I have no idea about 3D stuff. From youtube it looks like something to do with UV unwrap but it all goes over my head.

Last edited:
I apologize as this isn't necessarily a "mod" question, but does anyone have a guide or quick tip on how to downscale liveries from say 4K to 1080 or 2K? I can't find help elsewhere and years of 4K liveries on RSS F1 mods are clogging the hard drive haha

Some of my last mod testings:

The Acura RSX is lovelly to drive, easy car to throw around and enjoy some lap timing.

The C8 is a completely different beast. The mod was updated by Jerry Wei and it's a welcome update polishing some details. I found it a bit difficult to drive tho. Enjoy!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back