Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,185 comments
Thank you, this one is way better during night and also get more FPS compared to the CHQ one which is by the way very detailed.Some building make the FPS drop to half. For this version I would like to be sure, is it the Tyrone version but just updated by another modders? Also will it be automatically updated in CM when new versions sow up in Google drive? Thanks

stolen from a well known Russian website without the credits of the person who made the modifications
"stolen" nah, that's a download available to everyone.
"from a well known Russian website" if your IP address is dirty it's not my concern and your double moral standards aren't either.
"without the credits" the car has credits, so I think you are getting confused.

Anyway, welcome.

"stolen" nah, that's a download available to everyone.
"from a well known Russian website" if your IP address is dirty it's not my concern and your double moral standards aren't either.
"without the credits" the car has credits, so I think you are getting confused.

Anyway, welcome.
even if it's a download available to everyone, the person who made the modification must be added to the credits which is the least of the things

Thank you, this one is way better during night and also get more FPS compared to the CHQ one which is by the way very detailed.Some building make the FPS drop to half. For this version I would like to be sure, is it the Tyrone version but just updated by another modders? Also will it be automatically updated in CM when new versions sow up in Google drive? Thanks
I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly, Tyrone's was scratch made and CHQ's was a rip from the new F1 game.

Sergio Loro has published a new (pay-mod) track today:

1648455561410.png

Does anyone have any idea why this has happened to the F1-75 mod from Sim Dream? Worked fine until I downloaded an update to colour-corrected skins on RaceDepartment.

In addition, tyres show up fine in showroom, but once I get on track, the textures are weird.

1648455915873.png

1648456999389.png

The king of nostalgia has spoken !!

Litterally made my day brighter :D

Hmm... my game crashes when loading this car. This is the error message that I receive. Anyone else? Any solution?

Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing.
they load up fine for me ... ( have CSP isntalled? 0.1.78 preview 1 i'm on)

tyres problem with textures, how to solve ? thanks
Don't know if this has been answered already but delete the tyre_d or wheel_b files or whatever they're called in the skin folder, then it should be back to normal looking

View attachment 1130097

I have a bookmark saved to his website, but always forget to check out his tracks. For someone who has none of them, what would be your top two or three I should give a try first. I don't care if they are the paid or free ones he offers. I'll do either. Anything kind of long like Fat-Alfie's Fonteny or Feldberg would be preferred.

View attachment 1130097

pay for a GTR2 conversion?

I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly, Tyrone's was scratch made and CHQ's was a rip from the new F1 game.
Hi, As @Afterlife alluded to - this is the Tyrone (scratch made) version with additional extras from Pyyer, Daniel Paez and myself - The ported version is I believe based on the F1 Games 2021 version and isnt as optimised for night racing

Original link to Tyrone version here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jeddah-street-circuit-f1-2021-night-race.40825/
My renamed version with extras baked in plus remaining 2022 F1 tracks here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bshEhqxZN0HTbyyOD8V8CA8ABO2l3Y1b?usp=sharing

Last edited:
I have a bookmark saved to his website, but always forget to check out his tracks. For someone who has none of them, what would be your top two or three I should give a try first. I don't care if they are the paid or free ones he offers. I'll do either. Anything kind of long like Fat-Alfie's Fonteny or Feldberg would be preferred.
I have all his tracks, my personal top 3 favourites are these;

Sandevoerde Race Track (Historic Zandvoort)​

Hockenheim​

Watkins Glen​

I have only had time to have a quick lap of Stardust today but so far really like it and my initial impressions are that it is as good as these top 3.

Last edited:
The free ones :lol:
I seriously doubt anything there will reach Fat-Alfie's levels.
Even with all my dumbest drunken optimism, I got Sandevoerde which at least is 3 layouts for the price of one and I'm not impressed.
A fair comparison would be the free Le Mans '70 released few weeks ago. That's the level, nice but it could be better.
pay for a GTR2 conversion?
So, what he said.

Last edited:
His Sandevoerde version is my favorite vintage track ever, so obviously this one. Rouen is excellent most certainly, Watkins glen and Hockenheim are a must have, after that it's especially small "local" style vintage track, so pretty much the opposite of Fat-Alfie's style you are refering to ^^
Anyway if you wish for local bumper-to-bumper touring or vintage formula fun, Djursland is awesome, Roskilde is quite memorable too (especially the fact that "it" really existed like this) and the tracks in the uruguayian pack are quite good fun, too.
I find Villa bordeu quite forgettable, Norisring has a kind of buggy AI unfortunatly, so is Islip. You can avoid them.

I have all his tracks, my personal top 3 favourites are these;

Sandevoerde Race Track (Historic Zandvoort)​

Hockenheim​

Watkins Glen​

I have only had time to have a quick lap of Stardust today but so far really like it and my initial impressions are that it is as good as these top 3.
I agree these three are really good. Sergio always puts a lot of effort into getting details right. Some may originate as conversions, I don't know, but if so his contributions to trackside objects, buildings, road mesh etc are so extensive that they might as well be scratch-built. I like his Rouen very much as well. His 60s Watkins Glen just blows away the Gilles (GPL?) conversion, not least in the accuracy of the layout.

In fact having driven the GPL layout endlessly from 1998 onwards, it was actually a little weird adapting to the circuit as it actually should be, especially the final turn ("the 90").

I share @Alguecool's enthusiasm for the 1960s Zandvoort. I would be interested in what @ninezeroniner finds problematic about it as it is a very accurate rendering of the track as it was in that decade and it feels really convincing to drive. It also looks very similar to the filmed sections of the 1967 Dutch GP in "Nine Days in Summer".

I think @racinjoe013's grassFX tweaks might improve the look of these tracks even more, so I hope he gets into them!

Last edited:
Would anyone be upset if they had to download another Mugello update. Finally figured out a way to replace the Alpine Allstars adverts on this wall. Took awhile to figure this one out because it had a strange texture mapping. That's why the far right Rolex logo looks wider than the others. If I kept them the same width, you get bleed through of half a logo on one end.

Screenshot_gt4_alpine_a110_mugello_28-2-122-10-57-32.jpg

Hi, As @Afterlife alluded to - this is the Tyrone (scratch made) version with additional extras from Pyyer, Daniel Parz and myself - The ported version is I believe based on the F1 Games 2021 version and isnt as optimised for night racing

Original link to Tyron eversion here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jeddah-street-circuit-f1-2021-night-race.40825/
My renamed version with extras baked in plus remaining 2022 F1 tracks here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bshEhqxZN0HTbyyOD8V8CA8ABO2l3Y1b?usp=sharing
Someone has put a new S/F line position on RD this morning. Is this needed for your version? Thanks for a great set of tracks nicely packaged!

A fair comparison would be the free Le Mans '70 released few weeks ago. That's the level, nice but it could be better.
Hum... It's not my thing to judge opinions but... I just want to say a few words on that : I was waiting very very much for a 70/71 version of la Sarthe, with the PC2 one in mind, but unfortunatly it is far from good. The road feel is dull, the environnement is at the minimal required, everything in encasted in plain uni metal barrier even if it wasn't really like that, and it's very, very buggy. I hardly do one full lap without my car passing though the ground some place or another, and if you want to learn a new car and do mistakes well, there isn't that much part with collision. Despite the better look, it has the "finish" level of Gilles' tracks. It's pretty far from Sergio's sense of detail and quality. Effects and textures speaking it's not too much, just enough, but I don't have any other track around in mind that feels so "alive" : the people cheering in the dunes, the mix between the sand and the dirt at this place, the road, the bumps, the violent kerbs, everything is made so you "feel" the place, not just look at it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back