Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
There are also changes to the Red Bull Ring. To brake the MotoGP, a chicane was installed before turn 2.
View attachment 1131579
View attachment 1131580
Which is only for motorcycle races, but it would be nice if we had them.
I doubt we'll get this anytime soon, considering we're also missing the changes to Yas Marina and Catalunya. My guess is we'll have to wait for Codemasters F1 2022 where these changes will (hopefully) be implemented, and then wait for someone like Chiquifreaky to convert them.

the helmet animation with customshader patch its buggy. testing in tv trackcam. Csp on and off testet. Its this reported ? Coming a fix ?
Which animation do you mean? VR? Real Head Motion? NeckFX/Look to apex? Are you talking about replays? I play in VR and don't care about replays or any other view than the cockpit view, so I can't help you there anyway. If you're assuming that it is a CSP issue, then follow me this way: https://discord.gg/kx3dPXRK

Last edited:
No vr ,no neckfx Yes Normal in the Replays ,or aktiv driving. When switch to trackcams

In vanilla Ac have no problems. Helmet have, no longdistance problem no popup gforce popup. From Tracksidecam its all okay. Special on the mp4-13 or the f138 kunos

Last edited:
No vr ,no neckfx Yes Normal in the Replays ,or aktiv driving. When switch to trackcams

In vanilla Ac have no problems. Helmet have, no longdistance problem no popup gforce popup. From Tracksidecam its all okay
Well, then it would probably be best if you tested different CSP versions to identify the CSP version that introduced the issue and then report it to... well... where do you report bugs to? Any idea @leBluem?

Hello gents' !

I propose you another skinpack of my own, but this time it is a little bit different.

4 Liveries, as close to reality as I could, for Legion's Porsche 917 LH 1971.

__custom_showroom_1648713684.jpg

You may find the whole story there :

and If you don't have the car already :

Cheers !

Attachments

• Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-21-21-41.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-21-21-41.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-21-18-46.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-21-18-46.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-20-59-4.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-20-59-4.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-20-57-16.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_porsche_917lh_71_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-20-57-16.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_legion_ferrari_512s_cl_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-21-17-19.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_ferrari_512s_cl_le_grand_circuit_1967_30-2-122-21-17-19.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 6
  • __custom_showroom_1648713587.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1648713587.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Yes a have testet on all version from 1.46 up to 1.76
I just tested some cars and tracks. Driving one of the karts from Racedepartment around GPK Zandvoort gave me some extreme stuttering on camera 7 in the replay. The Van Diemen F1600 worked well on Sandevoerde for the most part except some micro stutters where it seemed to switch from one LOD to another. Using the F5 camera in the replays worked without problems... I'm on 0.1.78p1 by the way.

Thanks all for the responses and help with the weather stuff on Sande. I think I will go for more of a snowless look for winter if I can and maybe include a second file named ext_config_winter with a full blown winter look that people can rename and use if they want to. I was hoping this was only going to be an ext_config mod because I think the textures on Sande are really well done, but there is one group of bushes that has a horrible texture that i'm going to have to try and fix. So I guess it's going to have to include a small skin as well.

I have an issue, it makes the game crash

Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_RF is missing.
I have the same problem like yours,but not this mod,it's a Ferrari F430
{Car’s blurred objects definitions (blurred_objects.ini) are incorrect: object RIM_LF is missing}

Some goes to you Cozy... your championships are so much fun. Such an old sim with your work and the others work too is probably my racing game highlight in my 40 years of life to date. Hugely appreciative of all the work.

Would lose my mind if you ever tackled something like the current V8 Supercars season in the same way you do F1... it's beyond phenomenal. Thanks so much.
If I get time i'll have a look to see if its feasible - Have you got a website with the latest details?

Hello gents' !

I propose you another skinpack of my own, but this time it is a little bit different.

4 Liveries, as close to reality as I could, for Legion's Porsche 917 LH 1971.

Cheers !
1969 WSC is about my favourite racing era of all time, can't believe I didn't know there was a #15 T-Car at Le Mans 1969, thanks for that! Was thinking it would make a nice 'cut and shut' with the rear from the Kunos 908, but every part of it is just slightly 'off'. One small thing on your description - there was a 'shorter' tail that was used at non-LM rounds in 1969 (including the Nurburgring!), though it's completely different to the proper 1970 'K'.

Just out of interest, why did you base it on the '71 car and not the '70 one?

Last few years winters were not really harsh and there was very little snow, but it does happen:
Ah, nice pics, thanks for correcting me! Can't imagine much racing takes place there in January though.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a question...

Can someone please send me the ACFL 2019 F1 skins (just the skins) because mine are looking a bit like low quality and I know that there are better looking ones.

If I get time i'll have a look to see if its feasible - Have you got a website with the latest details?
Some goes to you Cozy... your championships are so much fun. Such an old sim with your work and the others work too is probably my racing game highlight in my 40 years of life to date. Hugely appreciative of all the work.

Would lose my mind if you ever tackled something like the current V8 Supercars season in the same way you do F1... it's beyond phenomenal. Thanks so much.
The 2019 Season by Claudio could serve as a base: https://claudiowrc74.wixsite.com/simracing/championship-mods-assetto-corsa

Well good to hear it's there somewhere. 😀 Wish it was as easy fix so I could try and fix it, but I imagine it involves cracking into the track file which I know next to nothing about. There's a lighting file in the data folder with sun angle settings I fooled with, but that didn't make any difference.
I can report based on a quick on-track sally just now the sun is present and in the right position. At noon on 21st June it's more or less overhead to the south as it should be. It also casts appropriate shadows. Here are other times of day:

Screenshot_gpl67_lotus_49_watkins_f3ct_31-3-122-12-49-56.jpgScreenshot_gpl67_lotus_49_watkins_f3ct_31-3-122-12-49-8.jpgScreenshot_gpl67_lotus_49_watkins_f3ct_31-3-122-12-48-23.jpg

Last edited:
1969 WSC is about my favourite racing era of all time, can't believe I didn't know there was a #15 T-Car at Le Mans 1969, thanks for that! Was thinking it would make a nice 'cut and shut' with the rear from the Kunos 908, but every part of it is just slightly 'off'. One small thing on your description - there was a 'shorter' tail that was used at non-LM rounds in 1969 (including the Nurburgring!), though it's completely different to the proper 1970 'K'.

Just out of interest, why did you base it on the '71 car and not the '70 one?

Ah, nice pics, thanks for correcting me! Can't imagine much racing takes place there in January though.
Yep, there were 4 cars in total for the race, with the reserved one staying in the pit because the other 3 took the start, and their drivers still participated in different 908.
I hesitated to do the skins on the 908 or on the 917 LH at first, for "look-a-like" purpose, but despite the fact that the "new" 917 is not that much different from the first one, it is a completly different machine in terms of engine and mechanic. And it's not even the same racing class, so... I choose ^^
And yes ! The 1970's 917K wasn't the first "short tail" version of the 917, but the first iteration had the same problems than the long tailed one I believe, and wasn't used at Le Mans.

For the car version, well I ASKED ABOUT IT A FEW DAYS AGO AND NO ONE ANSWERED :sly:
If there is a 70's edition of the car, I would love to see it and adapt the skins. And why not, a proper 1969 version... :)

Yep, there were 4 cars in total for the race, with the reserved one staying in the pit because the other 3 took the start, and their drivers still participated in different 908.
I hesitated to do the skins on the 908 or on the 917 LH at first, for "look-a-like" purpose, but despite the fact that the "new" 917 is not that much different from the first one, it is a completly different machine in terms of engine and mechanic. And it's not even the same racing class, so... I choose ^^
And yes ! The 1970's 917K wasn't the first "short tail" version of the 917, but the first iteration had the same problems than the long tailed one I believe, and wasn't used at Le Mans.

For the car version, well I ASKED ABOUT IT A FEW DAYS AGO AND NO ONE ANSWERED :sly:
If there is a 70's edition of the car, I would love to see it and adapt the skins. And why not, a proper 1969 version... :)

Here is the link to Legion's 1970 version

He has 70 and 71 long tails as well.

Last edited:
Yep, there were 4 cars in total for the race, with the reserved one staying in the pit

Ha, touché, I completely missed that! The #10, #12 and #14 are done on the 908LH already BTW, #15 isn't but I wouldn't say no to updated ones in the quality you've done them!

Does someone have the issue that the tire color doesn't change when you have another compund?

How can I fix that?
No such problems for me on the RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo. Which mod doesn't work for you?

Last edited:
That's really weird. Don't know why I can't see it on my system and why the tree shadows are so light, almost non-existent.
There are so many variables, filters, weathers etc.
I run Pure, SOL and the default weathers plus ones I've tweaked and Horizon and HSW and Trawa weathers too.

I inter change them at will and the difference is startling in them all.

The sheer insane variables makes tiny changes your end massive on others and visa versa.

That's really weird. Don't know why I can't see it on my system and why the tree shadows are so light, almost non-existent.
I am running Pure 0.75 with pure PPF, and CSP 0.1.78-preview1 but I have never noticed problems with or without Pure. I will do more testing at different seasons if you like. Your skin looks pretty good to me.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back