Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,230 comments
@RMi_wood

4WgeNwQ.jpg

OiI3azz.jpg
Is this released ? Looks fantastic!

I thought there was a way to get grassfx not to spawn on anything brown\dirt colored in a texture but I can't seem to figure out how. Anyone know if it's possible and howto?

Siracusa 2021 v1.21
Autodromo International Siracusa v1.21

1650035523648.png

changelog:
  • enhanced lighting by @CrisT86
  • road mesh raised to prevent cut-off wheels
  • skids shadow bug fixed
  • added crowd_facing spectators
  • fixed things marked as ksFlag not being flags
  • removed 4x3 loading screen & other errata
note: if the track crashes on loading, simply delete ./data/crowd_facing.ini

:: DOWNLOAD ::
changelog:
  • fix possible issue with grass
  • removed seasons (caused grass issue?)
  • added a camera by @DaBaeda
  • added rainfx streams by @KevinK2

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Last edited:
Just read again on FB what kind of kindergarten is going on, I have to get rid of it.

Ethics in the field of modding, I can no longer read and hear, it's just annoying!
Since the Patreon money train has been running, it has become really disgusting.

So, on with the topic...sorry for my behaviour

Is that Sydney Motorsport Park? Does anyone know what happened to this one:

That and the great-looking Majura Valley were never released and probably never will be, despite both looking almost finished. Ian seems to have abandoned AC completely.

Last edited:
That and the great-looking Majura Valley were never released and probably never will be, despite both looking almost finished. Ian seems to have abandoned AC completely.
Yeah, Eastern Creek/Sydney Motorsport park has been surpassed now (to come), so no harm there, but I’d liked to have seen the reworked Majura Valley appearing.

Hi guys;

Can someone add a layout with the faster chicane before the last corner to this track?
And maybe remove the flying texture at the end of the pitlane?

Hope someone can help me!
I use Kunos track with Legion's additional layouts for 2001 layout:

Release BMW M3 E30 Pack by fanatiC & Hugo​

(not my mod's)​

Physics - fanatiC
Materials/Skins - fanatiC
3D Work - Hugo & fanatiC
CSP/PBR/Refraction/Ext config - fanatiC
Sound - Scibsound

View attachment 1138165
View attachment 1138166
View attachment 1138167
CARS:
BMW E30 DOWNLOAD
DRIVER:
DRIVER (Paul Walker if you have it)
Nothing inspires confidence in a mod's quality quicker than the driver's face clipping through your view.
Maybe in 2023 this will be something we can all look back and laugh about.

Nothing inspires confidence in a mod's quality quicker than the driver's face clipping through your view.
Maybe in 2023 this will be something we can all look back and laugh about.

Yes, the main thing is bling bling and forgetting the simplest and most important things, really unprofessional

I uploaded some of my wiper configs to MediaFire, will probably be adding more over time... While far from perfect they certainly improve the wiper situation of those mods, especially the TGN mods are really poor in this regard with no working wipers at all for the BMW M8 and Urus as well as weird animations in the case of the newly released Audi RS3 Sedan or wiper blades that are just too long for the windscreen (either the M8 or the Urus, can't remember).

View attachment 1123632
Thanks again for sharing these. Happy to report I've been testing a CSP preview that finally seems to have fixed the borked CSP wipers for certain GPUs and VR users, so I can now start using these wiper mods.

24H
fantastic!! can you do the same for the sprint version?
I don't have the sprint versions installed. But I guess the files would work for them too (kn5's most probably need a name adjustment).
Please try and if it doesn't work, I'll try to get hold of the sprint too.

Hey you guys,

My AC install went blooey and I've spent the last 48 hours frantically trying to revive it. Uninstall/reinstall. CHKDSK. Move install to D: Integrity check. Everything. Nothing. I give up. What with hundreds of mods, Content Manager, Custom Shader Patch and all the rest, this house of cards was doomed to fail. Sooner or later...is now. Is potato. I give up. It's been a great ride, but I'm done. Goodbye cruel world. I may check in from time to time, but basically, I'm outta here. Good bye...and good luck. (Write me when AC2 ships.)

content manager, csp, etc could be a nightmare ; especially went something goes wrong and you try to figure where is the problem.

According to me, i prefer an installation without content manager and sometimes without sol, i go only with csp and some light filters : it's more reliable.
in any case, for me (subjective opinion bla,bla,bla) that process works well : i play more and tuned parameters less 👍

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back